Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    its like talking to a child

i bet youre used to that
    I'm not the one thinking any QB is better than another because of playoff wins...hahahaha!!!!!!!! I'm not the one running down a college player who has yet to play in a pro game...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! I;m not the one totally disrespecting the pro bowl, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

You appear to know...0...about this stuff slick. So why post on a football board?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yep, you nailed, you're a laughing stock.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    I'm not the one thinking any QB is better than another because of playoff wins...hahahaha!!!!!!!! I'm not the one running down a college player who has yet to play in a pro game...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! I;m not the one totally disrespecting the pro bowl, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

You appear to know...0...about this stuff slick. So why post on a football board?
    luck is a better qb than newton, anyone who thinks otherwise is a dumbass

i gave you legitimate reasons why i think he will bust

i know zero stuff? yet i continue to on you in this thread alone

lol claims to know he knows alot of football, then takes the pro bowl seriously

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Are you telling me you don't understand what pro teams look at in receivers? yes you take Bey high.
    he's a wide receiver who was infamous for drops and didn't have great production, lol. heyward bey was a terrible pick not only in hindsight but also at the time

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    luck is a better qb than newton, anyone who thinks otherwise is a dumbass

i gave you legitimate reasons why i think he will bust

i know zero stuff? yet i continue to on you in this thread alone

lol claims to know he knows alot of football, then takes the pro bowl seriously
    A dumbass totally ignores what the stats tell us, go ahead compare what Luck vs Newton looks like after their first two seasons. , just last season Newton had the better QBR, you do know what that means...right?

You are saying a college kid will always play like he did in college, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! You know anything at all about the differences in the game?

You are totally getting stomped on midget, but not surprised you don't see it.

yes the pro bowl matters, only a fool wouldn't see that. Try keeping Tom Brady/Megatron off the roster and watch what happens.

Is this little for real?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    he's a wide receiver who was infamous for drops and didn't have great production, lol. heyward bey was a terrible pick not only in hindsight but also at the time
    You familiar with his production at Maryland? You do know he was fly pattern guy, right? As you do know the Raiders love that ...vertical game....which is why he was brought in.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    who respects the pro bowl?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    You familiar with his production at Maryland? You do know he was fly pattern guy, right? As you do know the Raiders love that ...vertical game....which is why he was brought in.
    his production at maryland was subpar compared to other receivers in that draft, like crabtree, maclin, harvin

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    his production at maryland was subpar compared to other receivers in that draft, like crabtree, maclin, harvin
    What exactly is your point? Because one guy might be a bust that means a completely different receiver is a bust? What are you basing this off of exactly?

What makes you think Benj will be a bust without seeing him play? He has impressed big time and has the potential to the be the best WR in the draft.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    What exactly is your point? Because one guy might be a bust that means a completely different receiver is a bust? What are you basing this off of exactly?

What makes you think Benj will be a bust without seeing him play? He has impressed big time and has the potential to the be the best WR in the draft.
    i didn't say benjamin will be a bust

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    who respects the pro bowl?
    Adrian Peterson has a 1900 yard season but doesn't get a pro bowl invite, now think. All the pro bowl is about (forget the actual game) is a pat on the back for having a great season. Trust me......a 1500 yard rusher doesn't make while a 1100 does and people will talk,
    Last edited by Avante; 08-08-2014 at 02:22 PM.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    so when wins hes good? when he loses its because of the conference? come on bro

boil it down for me
    Boiled down:

KC was missing their top 2 sack-leaders, which is what made them a top defense.
    Jamaal Charles also got injured that game.
    Luck led a fluky comeback against choke artist Alex Smith (despite the good game).

thinking Luck could do that against a competent defense.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    A dumbass totally ignores what the stats tell us, go ahead compare what Luck vs Newton looks like after their first two seasons. , just last season Newton had the better QBR, you do know what that means...right?

You are saying a college kid will always play like he did in college, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! You know anything at all about the differences in the game?

You are totally getting stomped on midget, but not surprised you don't see it.

yes the pro bowl matters, only a fool wouldn't see that. Try keeping Tom Brady/Megatron off the roster and watch what happens.

Is this little for real?
    lol youre an idiot. qbr also says nick foles>>peyton, and mccown is better than brees and rodgers. how about you actually watch game films. also the total qbr stats says luck>newton

i gave you a chance to finally talk football, but dude your takes are ing terrible

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why continue to ignore what kind of receiver he was? He was a down the field guy.

As you know the Raiders..LOVE..speed. While at Maryland Bey was clocked in a sizzlin'...4.23. Ok ok even if that was just Maryland he'd run a 4.30 at the combine, that is smoking.

The Raiders were looking for the next Warren Wells/Cliff Branch, so he was the perfect pick to fill that role.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Boiled down:

KC was missing their top 2 sack-leaders, which is what made them a top defense.
    Jamaal Charles also got injured that game.
    Luck led a fluky comeback against choke artist Alex Smith (despite the good game).

thinking Luck could do that against a competent defense.
    no matter how you it, luck 1 0.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Why continue to ignore what kind of receiver he was? He was a down the field guy.

As you know the Raiders..LOVE..speed. While at Maryland Bey was clocked in a sizzlin'...4.23. Ok ok even if that was just Maryland he'd run a 4.30 at the combine, that is smoking.

The Raiders were looking for the next Warren Wells/Cliff Branch, so he was the perfect pick to fill that role.
    he was fast... but had huge red flags
    kelvin benjamin is a physical beast, but he also has red flags. i wouldn't expect him to produce like a #1 receiver in his rookie year, but it seems to be what carolina is banking on. jason avant and jerricho cothery are hardly backup caliber at this point

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    lol youre an idiot. qbr also says nick foles>>peyton, and mccown is better than brees and rodgers. how about you actually watch game films. also the total qbr stats says luck>newton

i gave you a chance to finally talk football, but dude your takes are ing terrible
    Well when you prefer to wander around in a fantasy world like you do I can see why anyone talking reality would have terrible takes.

Dude, you watch game films, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    he was fast... but had huge red flags
    kelvin benjamin is a physical beast, but he also has red flags. i wouldn't expect him to produce like a #1 receiver in his rookie year, but it seems to be what carolina is banking on. jason avant and jerricho cothery are hardly backup caliber at this point
    If ya recall Jerry Rice had people thinking...hmmmm?...his rookie season. He had a lot of drops.

We are hearing good things about the kid coming from the Carolina camp. he is big he was a track sprinter and was drated number one for a reason. There is no ...logical...reason of any kind to think with some NFL coaching he can;t become a factor early in his career.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    If ya recall Jerry Rice had people thinking...hmmmm?...his rookie season. He had a lot of drops.

We are good hearing things about the kid coming from the Carolina camp. he is big he was a track sprinter and was drated number one for a reason. There is no ...logical...reason of any kind to think with some NFL coaching he can;t become a factor early in his career.
    as i said earlier, receivers dont typically enjoy year 1 success, much less players that are considered to be raw or developmental projects

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    as i said earlier, receivers dont typically enjoy year 1 success, much less players that are considered to be raw or developmental projects
    Do you really want me to give you that long list of rookie receivers who did have very productive first seasons? Remember the rookie season Randy Moss had, there are tons of guys who made an impact as a rookie.

When did this kid become so raw and developmental? It isn't real obvious he's there to strecth the field?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Do you really want me to give you that long list of rookie receivers who did have very productive first seasons? Remember the rookie season Randy Moss had, there are tons of guys who made an impact as a rookie.

When did this kid become so raw and developmental? It isn't real obvious he's there to stretch the field?
    a) i said typically
    b) he was considered to be raw because despite his great stature, he's a guy who wasn't very adept at route-running and had drop issues

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    a) i said typically
    b) he was considered to be raw because despite his great stature, he's a guy who wasn't very adept at route-running and had drop issues
    Way too many examples of first round receivers having very productive rookie years to go with...typically.

Coach...I need you to hit that 10 yard mark and make a sharpe cut. Let's see it.

Boom!...problem fixed. The kid averaged over 45 catchs a season at FSU as a down the field guy, he'll do just fine.
    Last edited by Avante; 08-08-2014 at 02:45 PM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Way too many examples of first round receivers having very productive rookie years to go with...typically.

Coach...I need you to hit that 10 yard mark and make a shape cut. Let's see it.

Boom!...problem fixed. The kid averaged over 45 catchs a season at Maryland as a down the field guy, he'll do just fine.
    i never knew route running was so easy. thanks

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    i never knew route running was so easy. thanks
    I get the feeling there is a lot you don't know.

I was a wide reciever my freshman year in HS, there is nothing complex about running routes.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I could post 100 articles in the Times-Picayune about how awesome Brandin Cooks is, but it won't matter until game time.

Thread Information