Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Lol at the d-line.Instead of having the 3rd worst defense in history, the cowboys will now have the worst D in the history of the national football league.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Son of a ! WTH? SMFH

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He can't throw the deep ball, and his back injury is degenerating, as in - he is not going to get better. It will ultimately affect his mobility, which is what made him special in the first place. That O-line better be good, because Romo is going to be Slowmo. Weeden is a diamond in the rough imo; he's ready to go
    I'd wait to see him in game action before I call his career over, tbh. And from all the reports from camp, the O-line has been one of the best groups.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Why brah? I'd understand if they were based in SA but they're not. Plus we all know Jerry took training camp away and will do anything in his power to prevent a team from relocating here.

That's some Stockholm syndrome tbh.
    It's not Stockholm syndrome, we're just fans of the team. I'm not a bandwagon fan who's going to leave just because they haven't been successful. I stick with my team through thick and thin.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's not Stockholm syndrome, we're just fans of the team. I'm not a bandwagon fan who's going to leave just because they haven't been successful. I stick with my team through thick and thin.

Amen brother. LOL Browns fans talking trash their recent history is worse than ours ... We suck. But what type of coward quits on their team during the bad times?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    today and tomorrow the Cowboys and Raiders will be practicing together. Could get some scrimmage action.

always good for players to compete against other compe ion... just hoping for no injuries

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Why brah? I'd understand if they were based in SA but they're not. Plus we all know Jerry took training camp away and will do anything in his power to prevent a team from relocating here.

That's some Stockholm syndrome tbh.
    Happy 4 month anniversary on being a Browns fan.

Been a Cowboys fan since 1990 growing up during the Triplets rise. I've never been a fairweather fan, I'm stubborn in my ways. I don't care if they are based out of SA or not, the Cowboys are all I've ever known. I don't give a if we get a team in SA or not, I wouldn't support them anyway. That would be my avenue to see NFL games, that's it.

Over the past few years I've been more focused on watching the individual players development, and the position battles on gameday. Not much else to be excited for. Whenever Jerry takes a step back and allows true managers to manage, it will be worth it talking to all the bandwagon Cowboys supporters who magically appear around town again.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    As that already bad Dallas D gets worst it's real obvious Romo will be in a constant catch up mode. Which obviously means pass pass and pass. I do doubt he makes it to turkey day. I also can see a 6-10/7-9 as being very realistic.

Weeden is not the answer as we'll see.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Scout’s Eye: Five Intriguing Matchups Against The Raiders
    When the Cowboys take the field Tuesday, they’ll be joined by the Oakland Raiders. Today, I wanted to take a look at some of the matchups I will be observing when the teams hold their joint practices.
    Cowboys Center Travis Frederick against Raiders Nose Tackles Pat Sims and Justin Ellis.

The Raiders play a 4-3 scheme with their fronts, but they tend to play the nose tackle heavy on the center moreso than in the gap. For Frederick to get work against two heavyweights like Sims and Ellis will be a positive situation. Where Frederick improved the most during his rookie season was dealing with a man on his nose. Both Sims and Ellis not only have the size to control the middle but the quickness to be disruptive as well. This will be a nice test.
    Cowboys Wide Receiver Dez Bryant against Raiders Cornerback Carlos Rogers.
    One of the crafty veterans in the league, Carlos Rogers is in his ninth season, spending the last three with the 49ers. Over the years, Rogers has been one of the best man-to-man cornerbacks in the league. Even at 33 years old, he still plays with quickness and a burst. He has seen all the routes during his playing days and can quickly adjust to however a receiver tries to attack him. Bryant will physically have to fight him off the line and run his routes tightly in order to buy separation. Rogers will not give him space.
    Cowboys Tight End Jason Witten against Raiders Safety Charles Woodson.
    When they talk about the all-time greats to ever play this game, the names Jason Witten and Charles Woodson will one day be mentioned. These two have battled before, and, even in the latter stages of their careers, it still is a pleasure to watch. Witten continues to play at a high level and has been outstanding in this camp. Studying Woodson last week against the Vikings, he still has that knack for being around the ball in the running game and when he has to play coverage, he still has those cornerback skills now being used at safety.
    Cowboys Defensive Ends Jeremy Mincey and Martez Wilson against Raiders Offensive Tackle Donald Penn.
    Penn comes to Oakland from Tampa Bay, where he had several solid years of production with the Buccaneers. He is not as athletic as Tyron Smith, but he has ever bit of upper body strength and power. He can be difficult to work around when you rush him on the pass. If Mincey or Wilson play without technique and try to take him down the middle, there will be trouble. In the running game, Penn will try to hammer his man off the line. Just from his mass, he can get push. Mincey and Wilson will have to use their hands quickly to shed before he can get going or they will lose that edge.

Cowboys Linebackers against Raiders Running Backs
    When taking a peek at the Oakland-Minnesota contest from this past weekend, I was surprised to see how good both Maurice Jones-Drew and Darren McFadden looked in the game. Both running backs looked healthy and were playing with a little jump in their step. There was quickness and a burst with the ball in their hands. Neither played as if they were struggling to get the ball to and through the hole. These Cowboys linebackers are going to have to be quick to rally to the ball, and, when matched up in coverage, be ready to deal with the run after catch. The Raiders scheme-wise want to lean on you by playing with power. They are not afraid to pull and trap to allow these backs to attack you.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/ar...40812_29610296

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Carlos Rogers hasn't been that good in camp... they want him as the primary slot/nickel corner, but with DJ Hayden injured, Rogers is playing outside. i dont think he has the speed for it anymore

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Carlos Rogers hasn't been that good in camp... they want him as the primary slot/nickel corner, but with DJ Hayden injured, Rogers is playing outside. i dont think he has the speed for it anymore
    How is your boy Mike Jenkins looking? (too lazy to check if he's even on your roster tbh) Last we talked about it you said he was a solid addition..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    they let him walk... wish we had him at this point with hayden hurt

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Don't know much about him, tbh.. The Cowboys gave up Ben Bass to get him.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I wish NFL Network would go back to being/reporting at practice instead of continuously replaying last weeks preseason games.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders TE nick Kasa down. Had to get carted off. Sucks to hear but I'm not sure he was making the roster anyway

claiborne getting toasted in coverage

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Here's a Vine of the fight:

https://vine.co/v/MYiEjpBPMDl

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Raiders TE nick Kasa down. Had to get carted off. Sucks to hear but I'm not sure he was making the roster anyway

claiborne getting toasted in coverage
    my friend got me tickets to the scrimmage but couldnt make it i couldve gotten Carr's autograph

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How many key starters did Dallas lose in the rumble?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nice! Good to see some heart out there, scrimmage or not. Even a fan got some.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    raider fan in the stands taking a swing with a helmet

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Cowboys gonna have a top 5 offense, but WOAT defense. 8-8, miss Playoffs like usual.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nice! Good to see some heart out there, scrimmage or not. Even a fan got some.
    Started with a big hit from none other than Mo Claiborne.. who then taunted the Raiders offense.

Thread Information