Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Amen brother. LOL Browns fans talking trash their recent history is worse than ours ... We suck. But what type of coward quits on their team during the bad times?
    It's not Stockholm syndrome, we're just fans of the team. I'm not a bandwagon fan who's going to leave just because they haven't been successful. I stick with my team through thick and thin.
    Happy 4 month anniversary on being a Browns fan.

Been a Cowboys fan since 1990 growing up during the Triplets rise. I've never been a fairweather fan, I'm stubborn in my ways. I don't care if they are based out of SA or not, the Cowboys are all I've ever known. I don't give a if we get a team in SA or not, I wouldn't support them anyway. That would be my avenue to see NFL games, that's it.

Over the past few years I've been more focused on watching the individual players development, and the position battles on gameday. Not much else to be excited for. Whenever Jerry takes a step back and allows true managers to manage, it will be worth it talking to all the bandwagon Cowboys supporters who magically appear around town again.
    I guess Id have a bigger attachment to them if I followed them during their glory days in the 90s, but it goes beyond them sucking. Aside from Jerry turning them into a joke I mentioned him moving training camp and openly opposing any team relocating to SA. Why be content with just being a cash cow for him?

I grew up on them too but if you really think about it the guy doesnt deserve the overwhelming support he gets from SA tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I guess Id have a bigger attachment to them if I followed them during their glory days in the 90s, but it goes beyond them sucking. Aside from Jerry turning them into a joke I mentioned him moving training camp and openly opposing any team relocating to SA. Why be content with just being a cash cow for him?

I grew up on them too but if you really think about it the guy doesnt deserve the overwhelming support he gets from SA tbh.

Sig speaks for itself.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I've said it a million times.. Mo is a bonafide autistic, he is not intelligent enough to avoid injury like a Jason Witten would. This is not a matter of bad luck.

This had one of the lowest scores of NFL Wonderlic history, lower than Vince Young IIRC. True mental midget. The bull 4 game suspension of Scandrick hurts.
    His dumbass did score a 4 on the wonderlick! http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dal...ll-trouble.ece

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yup, told you. I am not trying to be funny when I say he is re ed. When asked about his Wonderlic score, his response was, "maaaaaaan, ain't nothin' on there bout no football". Half of being a defender is mental; being able to read offensive sets and understand what they are trying to run to get the jump on the ball. He's a ing idiot.

Vince Young is not a bright guy, but he scored better than a 4 I'm sure.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yup, told you. I am not trying to be funny when I say he is re ed. When asked about his Wonderlic score, his response was, "maaaaaaan, ain't nothin' on there bout no football". Half of being a defender is mental; being able to read offensive sets and understand what they are trying to run to get the jump on the ball. He's a ing idiot.

Vince Young is not a bright guy, but he scored better than a 4 I'm sure.
    VY wasn't much better: 6 on 1st take. He took it again and scored a whopping 14! http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...history/page/8

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    VY wasn't much better: 6 on 1st take. He took it again and scored a whopping 14! http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...history/page/8

And look at him. Bankrupt and unemployed. Last known whereabouts? Attended WWE Raw in Austin. He is probably a janitor at UT. This idiot was into some lavish spending.. I read somewhere that he would take out 30 or so friends, by them all clothes, pay for all of them to eat 100.00 meals, then hit the club and drop 30K on bottles and VIP/limo service. What a dumb SOB.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

I've been a fan since '89, so I'm not going to give up now. Who cares where they hold training camp? I don't really care. Sure it was nice to be able to see them practice, but the Cowboys having training camp in Oxnard is fine too. I don't blame them. Beautiful weather in California compared to Texas. Easier to hold outdoor practice too.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And look at him. Bankrupt and unemployed. Last known whereabouts? Attended WWE Raw in Austin. He is probably a janitor at UT. This idiot was into some lavish spending.. I read somewhere that he would take out 30 or so friends, by them all clothes, pay for all of them to eat 100.00 meals, then hit the club and drop 30K on bottles and VIP/limo service. What a dumb SOB.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He just got a pattycake job at UT:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...ck-vince-young

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    "Division of Diversity and Community Engagement"? What the is that? Sounds like volunteer work, I'm sure UT knew he would be dumb enough to take a job that doesn't pay.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Heard on the radio that it's a six figure job actually. He's gonna act as an ambassador. smh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Game day! 20 more minutes.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    2 holding calls and a fumble on the exchange between Romo and Murray is not the start we needed to see.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That's one way to keep the defense off of the field.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

We should call them Murphy's Law, because it seems that whatever can go wrong will go wrong with this team.

Ryan Williams lookin aight

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ryan Williams lookin aight
    He seems to have a better burst than Joseph Randle, and he looks more decisive when finding/hitting the hole too.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He seems to have a better burst than Joseph Randle, and he looks more decisive when finding/hitting the hole too.
    I'm told Williams is horrible at pass protection. I think he's a better runner than Randle though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm told Williams is horrible at pass protection. I think he's a better runner than Randle though.
    Right after you wrote this he whiffed in pass protection.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Right after you wrote this he whiffed in pass protection.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Game day!

Thread Information