Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You prefer to get on your rotory dial phone and call your buddy?
    Since you asked...

Some years ago I used to hang out in this little "The Corner Bar". So small you had to play pool with sawed offed pool cues...haha!!!!!!! A beer bar.

Anyway....

The guy who owned the place had a football pool every year. It was just a straight up pick um deal. I always won it. Then after a few years of that he asked me if I messed around with betting the point spread. I told him...nope! But it did get me thinking. So I started reading up on that aspect of things, I read Wayne Allyn Root, Marc Lawrence, Jim Feist and others about how to win at this.

Once I felt confident I talked to my bar friend again, he gave me a number to call. Been calling that same number for awhile now.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-04-2014 at 06:32 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Green Bay at home next week then back to back on the road vs Lions and Bears. Perfect "spot" for them to shine. Oh yeah, they play the Jets who are bad as a road dog.

A little advice......never look at overall record, look at home/road record.

Shine all that, I just heard Lacy has a concussion, they need him.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-05-2014 at 12:49 AM.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Green Bay at home next week then back to back on the road vs Lions and Bears. Perfect "spot" for them to shine. Oh yeah, they play the Jets who are bad as a road dog.

A little advice......never look at overall record, look at home/road record.

Shine all that, I just heard Lacy has a concussion, they need him.
    No wonder he didn't have much yards tonight and starks had more.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No wonder he didn't have much yards tonight and starks had more.
    He looked "chubby" to me and not as quick, not that quickness is his game. Starks can play, he just doesn't wear down defenses like Lacy can.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Old school football, gotta love it. Monster back, monster D. Yep, 85 Bears all over again.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    As of right now...

Steelers - 6.5....One of the strongest "historical" plays in the NFL.

TB-2.5.....Lovie will make a huge difference, the Panthers are pathetic vs the number early on. In the Ron Rivera era....3-9 vs the number in those first 4 weeks.

Jets -5.5....playing the "spot" here. A rookie QB on the road in a state the Raiders haven't won in in over a decade. Just last season Jets 37-Raiders 27.

So a rookie QB will need to shine in a place no other Raider QB has. The Browns will need to turn around a 10 year old trend with Brian Hoyer. The Panthers will have to do something they've never done with Rivera there. What are the odds of all those "trends" coming to an end on the same day?

I might pull the trigger on Denver, not sure yet. The Broncos back in a big TV game trying to prove the SB was a fluke. Denver 12-5 as a HF since Peyton, Indy 4-9 as a RD with Luck. So we have a 21-9 trend favoring Denver.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-05-2014 at 04:57 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    James Conner a 250 pound running back for Pitt, talk about NFL ready.

Pitt with...

Tony Dorsett
    Curtis Martin
    Lesean McCoy

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Let's say that Sam had made the Ram roster and due to injuries gets his shot to play. Then here comes three more "I'M GAY" college players. Would the Rams draft another gay guy? What if they did, and our two gay Rams.....................

Now that we've all seen how the media treats this what team would want that distraction? If I was a a teammate and some reporter asked me if I was cool with it, I'd..."why even talk about it, we talk about it because of what reason, now you tell me".
    Last edited by Avante; 09-06-2014 at 10:39 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Let's say that Sam had made the Ram roster and due to injuries gets his shot to play. Then here comes three more "I'M GAY" college players. Would the Rams draft another gay guy? What if they did, and our two gay Rams.....................

Now that we've all seen how the media treats this what team would want that distraction? If I was a a teammate and some reporter asked me if I was cool with it, I'd..."why even talk about it, we talk about it because of what reason, now you tell me".
    If they're playing well and helping the rams win there would be no problem. You'd probably start a bunch of threads about it though. What if they drafted a gay quarterback and he threw 4000 yards and 33 touchdowns

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If they're playing well and helping the rams win there would be no problem. You'd probably start a bunch of threads about it though. What if they drafted a gay quarterback and he threw 4000 yards and 33 touchdowns
    So they must play well and the QB better throw for 4000 yards and 33 TD's. That's my point, what if they aren't?

You ever play on a football team? Do you honestly think these guys are sensitive to the plight of a gay guy? no!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Avante; 09-07-2014 at 03:56 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    So they must play well and the QB better throw for 4000 yards and 33 TD's. That's my point, what if they aren't?

You ever play on a football team? Do you honestly think these guys are sensitive to the plight of a gay guy? no!!!!!!!!
    if he's productive and is helping the team, it shouldn't matter

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    if he's productive and is helping the team, it shouldn't matter
    Why does he have to be productive and helping the team? What if he isn't and is an asshole? What do you think happens now?

Look at this....."you're a got".....we see here. You don't think it's the same with those young NFL players? yes it is. Men don't wanna see their teammate kissing some guy.

Never played football did ya?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Why does he have to be productive and helping the team? What if he isn't and is an asshole? What do you think happens now?

Look at this....."you're a got".....we see here. You don't think it's the same with those young NFL players? yes it is. Men don't wanna see their teammate kissing some guy.

Never played football did ya?
    a player that ins't helping the team should always get cut, regardless of his personal life. a player that is helping the team should be on the team. period

what if after winning his 2nd superbowl, montana said he was gay. you think the niners wouldn't want him back? hahahahahahahahahaha

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    a player that ins't helping the team should always get cut, regardless of his personal life. a player that is helping the team should be on the team. period

what if after winning his 2nd superbowl, montana said he was gay. you think the niners wouldn't want him back? hahahahahahahahahaha
    Big difference between an established star..then...coming out, and a college player..."I'M GAY"..prior to the draft. Two totally different deals. You saw the media reaction, imagine 4 college players all..."I'M GAY"...prior to the draft......talk about one big mess. Now tell me what's the big deal if it's so......hey if they can play.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    Which NFL team did Avante play for again?

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    As of right now...

Steelers - 6.5....One of the strongest "historical" plays in the NFL.

TB-2.5.....Lovie will make a huge difference, the Panthers are pathetic vs the number early on. In the Ron Rivera era....3-9 vs the number in those first 4 weeks.

Jets -5.5....playing the "spot" here. A rookie QB on the road in a state the Raiders haven't won in in over a decade. Just last season Jets 37-Raiders 27.

So a rookie QB will need to shine in a place no other Raider QB has. The Browns will need to turn around a 10 year old trend with Brian Hoyer. The Panthers will have to do something they've never done with Rivera there. What are the odds of all those "trends" coming to an end on the same day?

I might pull the trigger on Denver, not sure yet. The Broncos back in a big TV game trying to prove the SB was a fluke. Denver 12-5 as a HF since Peyton, Indy 4-9 as a RD with Luck. So we have a 21-9 trend favoring Denver.
    0-2 so far
    NFL historian
    betting expert
    more of the same ty picks

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    "Voodoo!"
    "Mason's picks"
    "I actually played the opposite of those picks"
    Which excuse will it be this year?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Carolina up 7-0

You almost have to try to be this ty.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    raiders covered in the east coast with a rookie quarterback

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    raiders covered in the east coast with a rookie quarterback
    That's why it's dumb to use previous trends as the end all be all.

Carr >>>>> Curious Geno

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i'm having a terrible weak in all fairness, but i never claimed to be an "expert" or "historian"

avante still paying for scam "expert gambling magazines"

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    That's why it's dumb to use previous trends as the end all be all.

Carr >>>>> Curious Geno
    Geno actually played a better game, but it helps when you have a running game behind you that's contributing

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Those were the best plays on the board. Tons of reasons to make the plays I did. TONS!

Jets kick an extra point...winner~!
    Steelers don't get off to such a huge lead...winner~
    The Buc's are the play.

If the Buc's cover I will play Denver minus 7 tonight. If they don't I'll take my 0-3.

These are my real $$$$ picks and I do hope they get this much attention all season long. I played 110 to win a 100.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Those were the best plays on the board. Tons of reasons to make the plays I did. TONS!

Jets kick an extra point...winner~!
    Steelers don't get off to such a huge lead...winner~
    The Buc's are the play.

If the Buc's cover I will play Denvrer minus 7 tonight. If they don't I'll take my 0-3.

These are my real $$$$ picks and I do hope they get this mich attention all season long. I played 110 to win a 100.
    None of this changes the fact they were the WRONG picks

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    i'm having a terrible weak in all fairness, but i never claimed to be an "expert" or "historian"

avante still paying for scam "expert gambling magazines"
    Dude, you saw the Raider game, come on, they kick that extra point...winner~!
    Steelers had a 27-3 lead.

Thread Information