Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This is a thread about the NFL not Avante, ok? If you need to talk about me start a thread yourself, ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Now it starts and it won't be too long until we see where people are really at on this. It is not..."it's you who has the problem, with you phobia"...like some try to make it out to be.

Sure a ..lone...gay guy on one NFL team isn't...OH MY GOD! But what if there were four or five and they were having a relationship between them, now what? Is pro football ready for a gay love affair on the Patriots?

Being Sam plays the position he does he can sorta get hidden. If he however was a QB or a DB or a receiver/running basck and ed up I have no doubts at all some drunk would...YOU ING GOT...since he just lost the guy some $$$.

Pro football is the last place for little sensitivities, these are are some big bad dudes and while they "must" play.."hey it's ok with me"....I don't believe it for a second.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Keep an eye on Brendan Oliver Chargers and Christine Michael Seahawks tonight.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Only fools put anything (other than those trying to make a roster) into preseason games, but......is Russell Wilson smooth or what?

I do think this is the season both Wilson and Luck fall in right behind the big five QB's.
    Last edited by Avante; 08-16-2014 at 02:14 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Vinnie Sunseri doesn't care if it's preseason.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clowney does not have sprinters speed...SHEESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If you saw the Bucs vs Dolphins game you say history made.

The Buc;s Jeff Demps took a handoff, Demps is the fastest running back to ever tote the ball in NFL history.

While here....

If I'm the Niners I'm trying to work a trade for......Mark Sanchez.
    Last edited by Avante; 08-18-2014 at 05:39 AM.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    If you saw the Bucs vs Dolphins game you say history made.

The Buc;s Jeff Demps took a handoff, Demps is the fastest running back to ever tote the ball in NFL history.

While here....

If I'm the Niners I'm trying to work a trade for......Mark Sanchez.
    To start him over Kaep?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    To start him over Kaep?
    Oh no, to replace what we have backing Kap up, very very weak.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Arena Football? (have never seen a complete game)

If another league did try and compete (that league isn't) with the NFL, a few changes wouldn't hurt.

Move the kickoff back to the old 40 and all kicks must be returned, no more taking a knee, if ya can't get out of the endzone you don't belong back there.

The college rule of one foot in is all that needed....yep!

No field goals until inside the 20, and only in the last two minutes of a half/game.

No interconference games, back in the old AFL vs NFL days this ...what would happen vs the Chargers played the Rams was a big deal. A mystery.

No instant replay!

All after td conversions will be for two points from the five.

The rookies will all make a rookie salary and sign one year contracts. After that year then the talk of worth.

Nobody allowed to play past 30.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    - no instant replay is just begging for calls to be wrong. i think they should accelerate it by having it done at another site, and not by the refs on the field

- interconference games are OK. only 4 games per year out of 16 is not that bad, and it ensures fans in each city and see every team at least once every 4 years

- i like the 2 pt conversion rule, but i'd rather have it from the 2 or 3 to make running plays more viable. make the extra point longer, like they've been doing in the preseason.

- a 1 year contract for rookies will screw teams that are trying to rebuild. no player will stick around

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    - no instant replay is just begging for calls to be wrong. i think they should accelerate it by having it done at another site, and not by the refs on the field

- interconference games are OK. only 4 games per year out of 16 is not that bad, and it ensures fans in each city and see every team at least once every 4 years

- i like the 2 pt conversion rule, but i'd rather have it from the 2 or 3 to make running plays more viable. make the extra point longer, like they've been doing in the preseason.

- a 1 year contract for rookies will screw teams that are trying to rebuild. no player will stick around
    I prefer the human element being part of the game and games need to move along not stop and start.

I definately preferred the mystery involved back the AFL vs NFL days. Just how would the Raiders do vs the Niners? And......the way it is now there is always a chance the SB teams could have played earlier in the season that would suck.

I agree, dumb idea going from the five.

How many times have we seen some SEC $$$ (big school) player totally suck at the next level while some guy out of the SWAC $ looks like a stud? But.....it's that SEC guy getting the big $$$$ while the stud goes undrafted. So lets see what these guys really have instead of just assuming. Ater a season ok now let's talk a 3-5 year contract and real $$$$.

$$$ JaMarcus Russell, Heath Schuler
    * Rod Smith, Kurt Warner
    Last edited by Avante; 08-20-2014 at 03:32 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Keep an eye on "White Lightnin' " Jeff Janis with the Packers, the cat has some serious jets......for a white guy.

He's out of Saginaw Valley State a division II school, while there he was a man among boys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAAQAA7OttM

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Johnny Manziel is a leader, he has charisma and knows how to get the most out of those around him. Brian Hoyer is a dull listless boring individual, he couldn't light a fire with a blow torch.

The Browns have gone 18-46 the last 4 seasons, that's pretty sad, now they finally have somebody used to winning. So they sit his ass on the bench in favor of a guy who wasn't even drafted, are you kidding me?

There is a reason the Pats, Steelers, Cards got rid of Hoyer. There is a reason his career passer rating is 77 something and he has almost as many INT's as he doies TD's.
    Last edited by Avante; 08-20-2014 at 01:36 PM.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Brian Hoyer is a dull listless boring individual
    Then you should be able to relate to him....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Then you should be able to relate to him....
    That coming from a guy who does nothing here at all but leech off me and everyone else, hahahaha!!!!!!! A guy too dumb/stupid/original/creative to do this himself, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I know...I'm a got...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    That coming from a guy who does nothing here at all but leech off me and everyone else, hahahaha!!!!!!! A guy too dumb/stupid/original/creative to do this himself, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I know...I'm a got...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!
    Didn't read

Brian Football is the starterPERIOD, get over it....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Didn't read

Brian Football is the starterPERIOD, get over it....
    No he isn't, he's the guy who will play until Manziel gets it.

Post Count
    No he isn't, he's the guy who will play until Shaw gets it.
    fify

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    translation

Any QB that can run sucks in my book, it's monkeyball. Forget the fact the best team in football has a QB who can run. Ignore the fact the team with the most wins in the last three seasons has a running QB.

Post Count
    translation

Any QB that can run sucks in my book, it's monkeyball. Forget the fact the best team in football has a QB who can run.
    I don't have a problem with running QB's, it's one-read gimmicks like Inbred that I don't like, tbh....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't have a problem with running QB's, it's one-read gimmicks like Inbred that I don't like, tbh....
    Didn't read

Post Count
    Read every word of that truthbomb and have no response

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....on me.

it's staring me right in the face and I just now saw it.....ST0000-PEED!

Give JohnnyFootball a few weeks to soak it all in then here comes the bye week and next up Tennesee....and Manziel time. I wonder if Hoyer knows this?

The Browns were going to go 0-3 anyway.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Steeler running backs Blount and Bell busted for pot.

Thread Information