Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    where does this say that Jason White failed a physical before the draft?
    So you simply refuse to admit you knew nothing about his knees situation, right? Wow guy!

We talked about this on another board way back then when White went undrafted. The story was he failed a physical before the draft, well since it was real obvious the guy could hardly walk, that made sense. I never questioned it.

So you still think it was his skill or lack of it is why he wasn't drafted?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    So you simply refuse to admit you knew nothing about his knees situation, right? Wow guy!

We talked about this on another board way back then when White went undrafted. The story was he failed a physical before the draft, well since it was real obvious the guy could hardly walk, that made sense. I never questioned it.

So you still think it was his skill or lack of it is why he wasn't drafted?
    you talked about it so much, and yet there is nothing that says he ever failed a physical before the draft. keep going

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    you talked about it so much, and yet there is nothing that says he ever failed a physical before the draft. keep going
    I've read where he did fail a physical more than once.

So tell me did you know about his knees before tonight? Well?

Do you really think he was passed over because of his skill set?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

So tell me did you know about his knees before tonight? Well?

Do you really think he was passed over because of his skill set?
    "concerns" are not the same as failing a physical

can you admit you made that up?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    "concerns" are not the same as failing a physical

can you admit you made that up?
    When are you going to answer....

Hey Spurraider,did you know about Whites knees before tonight?

Hey Spurraider, do you still think he was passed over by the NFL because of his skill set?

How about answering those questions, ok?

If you do I'll sent you to where I got....he failed a physical..ok?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    When are you going to answer....

Hey Spurraider,did you know about Whites knees before tonight?

Hey Spurraider, do you still think he was passed over by the NFL because of his skill set?

How about answering those questions, ok?

yes, i knew about his knee issues. however, teams knew he had a weak arm, was immobile, and not a good pro prospect coming out.

did you make up the part about him failing physicals before the draft?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    yes, i knew about his knee issues. however, teams knew he had a weak arm, was immobile, and not a good pro prospect coming out.

did you make up the part about him failing physicals before the draft?
    Why do you always totally ignore what I show you? Dude, the guy couldn't take snaps from under center, does that ring any kind of bell with you? No, the NFL didn't pass him over because oif anything other than his knees situation. Why not try reading what I showed you?

I don't make things up little guy, more than once I've read where he failed a physical before the draft.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...4113751AAbAewa

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Why do you always totally ignore what I show you? Dude, the guy couldn't take snaps from under center, does that ring any kind if bell with you? No, the NFL didn't pass him over becausde oif anything other than his knees situation. Why not try reading what I showed you?

I don't make things up little guy, more than once I've read where he failed a physical before the draft.
    i can make up too. "more than once, i've read where NFL scouts and GM's said they thought jason white was healthy but he was a poor prospect and decided to not draft him"

see how that works? either provide evidence for what you are saying, or admit you made it up

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    i can make up too. "more than once, i've read where NFL scouts and GM's said they thought jason white was healthy but he was a poor prospect and decided to not draft him"

see how that works? either provide evidence for what you are saying, or admit you made it up

Wrong as usual little man.

Now show me somewhere saying......it wasn't Jason White's knees situation, that was a non factor, it was his lack of arm strenght as to why he went undrafted.
    Last edited by Avante; 08-25-2014 at 12:29 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Wrong as usual little man.

Now show me somewhere saying......it wasn't Jason White's knees situation, that was a non factor, it was his lack of arm strenght as to why he went undrafted.
    hahahahahaha some random yahoo users are your proof?

hahahahahhaha

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    hahahahahaha some random yahoo users are your proof?

hahahahahhaha
    When did the poster on a basketball site, prove he didn't have a physical before the NFL draft?

And I said I'd read it a few places (the others back then) and had no locigal reason to question it.

Bottom line shorty is I didn't make up, so you were wrong..AGAIN!!!!!!!

Why are you pretending you knew about the knees? Do you really think anyone believes that bull ? Dude, nobody is going to use a guy with two bad knees who can't even take snaps from center as some QB example, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you learned about those knees tonight and it;s really obvious, ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Here ya go...

Copyright NFLDraftScout.com, distributed by The Sports Xchange
    Overview
    Above average pocket passer with good field vision and a strong arm … Made all the calls and checks and also set the protection call for the offense … Gets good depth on his drop and set, showing the ability to stand in the pocket and deliver the ball with good zip and delivery … Has a compact over-the-top release, but while he can also be effective with a three-quarter arm delivery, it shows a little glitch … His intermediate range accuracy allows him to give the receiver a chance to catch ball and he moves the offense well with underneath throws … His accuracy throwing long is adequate and he has good touch on fade routes and deep outs … Shows good consistency stepping into his throws and rarely will you see him throw off his back foot … Has great poise and leadership qualities, setting a good example by staying calm stepping up in the pocket … Possesses average size for the position but is too stationary in the way he stands in the pocket … His feet are not effective weapons, as White does not have any quickness to get positive yards by scrambling … Relies on his good vision to get positive yards … Puts good zip on his mid-level passes down field and is very effective throwing the 15-yard outs … Sometimes fails to spot the dropping linebacker in zone coverage, but he shows patience waiting for his plays to develop and is not the type that will throw into coverage when pressured … Does a good job of hitting his receivers in stride … Despite a lack of mobility, he has enough foot slide to avoid the pressure in the pocket … When he tries to roll out and throw, his passes tend to lose accuracy … Shows a good knack for looking off and freezing the free safety … Has very good anticipation and timing, doing a good job of locating his secondary targets.

So tell me again why he wasn't drafted?

Show me anyway that dumps on the guy and don't mention his knees situation?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    again, are you willing to admit that you made up the fact that he failed physicals before the draft?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    again, are you willing to admit that you made up the fact that he failed physicals before the draft?
    I'll go really really slow....

I just showed you where I read about that. I had no reason to doubt it, the guy wouldn't have passed an NFL physical. I've also read about his failed physical other places back then. I was under the assumption he did fail a physical and I still haven't seen any....proof...he didn't.

Now, why are you pretending you knew about the knees when only a blind man wouldn't see that you learned about that tonight?

Spurraider..............the....guy....couldn't...e ven...take....snaps...from...under...center.....HE LLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midget, you're taking a beating here, ok? If this were a fight they'd stop it on cuts, you're all cut up. NOBODY......uses Jason White as some example of anything, ya see the NFL knew all about his physical condition, ok little man?

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why ignore...

The NFL scouts knew exactly how bad his knees were that's why he wasn't drafted. These guys know there jobs. He wasn'r drafted because he didn't have skills, he wasn't drafted because no GM wanted to spend a draft pick on someone who wasn't going to last too long. Most teams would rather develop someone who would be around a while.

Comment on that, ok? You do know he was pushin' 25 coming out of Oklahoma....right?
    Last edited by Avante; 08-25-2014 at 01:51 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i'm taking a beating? you lied and haven't admit it yet

you repeatedly claimed that White failed physicals prior to the draft.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    i'm taking a beating? you lied and haven't admit it yet

you repeatedly claimed that White failed physicals prior to the draft.
    Well actually when was it ..proven...he didn't? Why keep ignoring what I showed you? I thought he did fail a physical, that isn't obvious? I've read that he failed a physical....ok?I showed that.

I get what you're doing guy, trying everything to get out of...'ok ok I knew nothing about the knees, ok there".....and it's obvious.

I thought ya had a little more class than this, wow guy this is sad to watch.
    Last edited by Avante; 08-25-2014 at 02:14 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Why bring up a guy who failed physicals?
    I assumed you had enought common sense to realize nobody is drafting a QB who failed a physical...DURING THE DRAFT PROCESS.
    Dude......HE FAILED A PHYSICAL....ok?
    This is bogus?

Because of injuries. He failed physicals during the scoutings prior to the draft.
    The story was he failed a physical before the draft
    wow so much lying, and you still can't fess up to it
    Well actually when was it ..proven...he didn't?
    that logic. when was it..proven...that a rainbow colored unicorn on the planet neptune... doesn't exist?
    avante, if you make the claim, you need to provide the evidence. thats how it works... ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    wow so much lying, and you still can't fess up to it

that logic. when was it..proven...that a rainbow colored unicorn on the planet neptune... doesn't exist?
    avante, if you make the claim, you need to provide the evidence. thats how it works... ok?
    Anything to get out of..."ok ok I knew nothing about the knee situation with White"....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok man....I'm going to say that Jason White failed a physical before the draft...................prove he didn't! I've shown you someone who thinks he did, now show me something that says he didn't?

You realize you ed up and are trying everything to save face, but we both know the truth, ok?

It's...lets get off on Avantes physical thing, get away from my stupid Jason White crap...........we all see it little guy, ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 08-25-2014 at 02:36 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Anything to get out of..."ok ok I knew nothing about the knee situation with White"....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok man....I'm going to say that Jason White failed a physical before the draft...................prove he didn't! I've shown you someone who thinks he did, now show me something that says he didn't?
    you want me to find an article stating that "jason white did not fail a physical before a draft"... you are ridiculous. i challenge you to find an article that specifically states that a rainbow colored unicorn does not exist on the planet neptune.

see how silly that is? if you made the claim that white failed a physical, the onus is on you to bring evidence for it. "some guy" who thinks it happened doesn't qualify.

why do you insist on dragging on your lie?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    you want me to find an article stating that "jason white did not fail a physical before a draft"... you are ridiculous. i challenge you to find an article that specifically states that a rainbow colored unicorn does not exist on the planet neptune.

see how silly that is? if you made the claim that white failed a physical, the onus is on you to bring evidence for it. "some guy" who thinks it happened doesn't qualify.

why do you insist on dragging on your lie?
    That was weak.

I showed you where White failing a physical before the draft was mentioned, there is no reason at all to just assume the guy was lying....none! He believed that and isn't the only one as I mentioned. I have no reason of any kind to think that's a bogus claim. And unless you can prove it is a bogus claim I'm going with what was said. Prove it's a bogus statement. If ya can't then it isn;t.....got it little man? Are you really dumb enought to think White would have passed an NFL physical...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, why the lies about knowing about the knees? You didn't know and we both know it, I doubt you've even see White play

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    That was weak.

I showed you where White failing a physical before the draft was mentioned, there is no reason at all to just assume the guy was lying....none! He believed that and isn't the only one as I mentioned. I have no reason of any kind to think that's a bogus claim. And unless you can prove it is a bogus claim I'm going with what was said. Prove it's a bogus statement. If ya can't then it isn;t.....got it little man? Are you really dumb enought to think White would have passed an NFL physical...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, why the lies about knowing about the knees? You didn't know and we both know it, I doubt you've even see White play
    lol that was even weaker. you have some random guy on the internet, much like yourself, claiming that he failed phsyicals. where did he read that from? an internet article, an newspaper article? where? if it happened, you'd find it online.

i'm not lying about the knees, but you surely are lying about him failing physicals before the draft. why can't you just fess up to your lie instead of making it worse than it already is?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    lol that was even weaker. you have some random guy on the internet, much like yourself, claiming that he failed phsyicals. where did he read that from? an internet article, an newspaper article? where? if it happened, you'd find it online.

i'm not lying about the knees, but you surely are lying about him failing physicals before the draft. why can't you just fess up to your lie instead of making it worse than it already is?
    Dude, stop it ok? So you knew about the knees and thought the NFL didn't care,...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! You're a liar guy, or just stupid.

I can't go any slower than this...

I had no reason to think a guy who can't even get under center is passing an NFL physical, what about that don't you get? I believed it and so far there is no reason not to.

Prove your point or shut the up. I showed you someone talking about it, you haven't shown me .

Why lie about the knees thing?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Dude, stop it ok? So you knew about the knees and thought the NFL didn't care,...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! You're a liar guy, or just stupid.

I can't go any slower than this...

I had no reason to think a guy who can't even get under center is passing an NFL physical, what about that don't you get? I believed it and so far there is no reason not to.

Prove your point or shut the up. I showed you someone talking about it, you haven't shown me .

Why lie about the knees thing?
    there is a difference between what you believe and what you claimed as fact no less than 8 times. you still can't admit that you just made it up. shocking

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    there is a difference between what you believe and what you claimed as fact no less than 8 times. you still can't admit that you just made it up. shocking
    Are you kidding me?

Dude, I never doubted White had failed a physical, I'd read where he had (AS I SHOWED YOU) why would anyone doubt it? The guy would have failed a physical.

That's not lying stupid that's believing.......damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this little stupid or what, wow! The dummy...."yikes, White can hardly walk, I ed up"....how do I get out of this?

Wow guy, you are one dumb ! I had a feeling you were an idiot....yep!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    you are making that up. do you have any evidence to back up your claim? and some random guy on yahoo isn't evidence. is there an article or any sort of league source that said so? i dont think so. maybe you can prove me wrong and shut me up. i doubt it though. until then you are just lying and making stuff up

Thread Information