Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2160
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I was born in 1949, started running track/playing football in grade school. Loved...speed...and I had it, for a white guy. I also had that wiggle and quicks. I was always into football and track.

I also grew up listening to Hank Williams and Muddy Waters, my dad was into that. My older sisters were into books. So I read their sci fi authors like H.G.Wells.

Saw Steve Reeves in "Hercules" at around 10/11 (go ahead find out when the movie was made) I wanted to look like that.

That's where I came from, why that is so hard to believe...???????????????

I need to know all I can/origins of things that interest me, so I find out all I can about them, why is that so hard to buy? Love the history of things.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-04-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sure, absolutely. But you being a California guy and watching in the 80's know how good Elway was regardless if there was a run game.
    Keep in mund I grew up watching Johnny Unitas, Fran Tarkenton, Joe Namath, Sonny Jurgenson, and no Elway wasn't on a higher level than they were.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I was born in 1949, started running track/playing football in grade school. Loved...speed...and I had it, for a white guy. I also had that wiggle and quicks. I was always into football and track.

I also grew up listening to Hank Williams and Muddy Waters, my dad was into that. My older sisters were into books. So I read their sci fi authors like H.G.Wells.

Saw Steve Reeves in "Hercules" at around 10/11 (go ahead find out when the movie was made) I wanted to look like that.

That's where I came from, why that is so hard to believe...???????????????
    Dude, where in the did that come from?

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Keep in mund I grew up watching Johnny Unitas, Fran Tarkenton, Joe Namath, Sonny Jurgenson, and no Elway wasn't on a higher level than they were.

It's funny to me that you and my Dad are the same age. Mostly because he's a dignified, intelligent, successful, and mature 65 year old male and you are the complete opposite.

Lol

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That was me talking to all those like benefactor who struggle with a guy like me. they can't seem to figure out not everyone is 25.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's funny to me that you and my Dad are the same age. Mostly because he's a dignified, intelligent, successful, and mature 65 year old male and you are the complete opposite.

Lol
    What's really funny is my son Mason gave this internet silliness a shot (messing with Blake) then out grew it at 21. It's now...."you still doing that dad?" I bet your dad (who I would totally take to school on most everything) is proud of his re ed son who gets a nut being an internet prick.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    What's really funny is my son Mason gave this internet silliness a shot (messing with Blake) then out grew it at 21. It's now...."you still doing that dad?" I bet your dad (who I would totally take to school on most everything) is proud of his re ed son who gets a nut being an internet prick.
    Lol...so your son is embarassed of you...that's pretty funny.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Also, I'm curious...what do you think you would take my Dad and most men of your age "to school" at?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Embarrashed of me or thinks you/me/anyone who spends time doing this needs other things to do like he does?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Also, I'm curious...what do you think you would take my Dad and most men of your age "to school" at?
    Sports/music/making $$$/literature.

Dude, this is a forum about football, why you always attack other posters...???? What's up with that? You have this need to bug people....why? Why not just talk football?

I tell ya what, while in this forum we will talk football, got it?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I didn't even reply back to him and I'm still in his head.

He knows deep down that despite all his internet chest puffing I'm in better shape than he's ever been in. All those claims of greatness and he can't even complete a simple bench press challenge.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    To be fair, Elway had a great game in his 2nd Super Bowl victory. He was the MVP of that game.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    ...and Avante outs himself as the socially awkward weirdo on the internet we all knew he was.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I didn't even reply back to him and I'm still in his head.

He knows deep down that despite all his internet chest puffing I'm in better shape than he's ever been in. All those claims of greatness and he can't even complete a simple bench press challenge.
    You come in here and I'm in...your...head, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, ever notice unless you hump my leg we never talk? I'm in your head tiny, ok?

I noticed ya chicken out on my self bannishment thing, smart move stupid.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ...and Avante outs himself as the socially awkward weirdo on the internet we all knew he was.
    That coming from a little weirdo who.......I need to show you this video, I'm in great shape, see see see see......as if anyone really gave a . You come off being a total jerk guy, and if anyone is weird here, it's you.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    To be fair, Elway had a great game in his 2nd Super Bowl victory. He was the MVP of that game.
    Yep, he was better than just good. But, he was no Johnny U or Tarkenton.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You guys know the real reason I decided to do this....Avante....thread? I knew the same old little s would follow me in here. Do I know my target audience or what, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, once ya get Avante-itist you're stuck.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    You come off being a total jerk guy.
    I noticed ya chicken out

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The best QB of all time by division?

NFC W...Joe Montana
    NFC N....Aaron Rodgers
    NFC E...Troy Aikman
    NFC S...Drew Brees
    AFC W...John Elway
    AFC N...Big Ben
    AFC E...Tom Brady
    AFC S...Peyton Manning

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    You come off being a total jerk guy, and if anyone is weird here, it's you.
    Pot. Meet Kettle.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Do you see me out there following others around trying to bug them? I 'm here to talk football.

Look at you, we could be talking about......what is wrong with the Chargers....but you'd rather mess with me, why? You really find Avante that interesting?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Having the experience I do (around 55 years) I've picked up on a few things, one is don't get too carried away with a game or even a couple seasons. Things take some time.

Don't be surprised if Mark Sanchez plays like he did his first couple Jets season that he keeps the Eagles QB job. Yep, Foles had a great year in 2013 but he isn't looking the same in 2014.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    sanchez was carried by the NFL's #1 defense and rushing attack. dont know if philly can replicate that

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    sanchez was carried by the NFL's #1 defense and rushing attack. dont know if philly can replicate that
    Great point.

I do think Sanchez sees a golden opportunity here to get a starting NFL QB gig back. He would have to play great to supplant Foles. Like you mentioned can he get help?

Thread Information