Page 66 of 87 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2160
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I made that pick on that other site as I showed. I couldn't get on here as I mentioned. I wasn't home and don't know my password. This is suppose to be about my 2014, well there is it. I have made $2130.

The bottom line is $$$$$$$$ once you get past 15.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...313-Over-Under
    stop cheating. you didnt post it here

and what time zone are you in? that was posted at 7:30 PM. if ur west coast, thats after the game started

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    stop cheating. you didnt post it here

and what time zone are you in? that was posted at 7:30 PM. if ur west coast, thats after the game started
    I posted that at around 3:30 as made the bet a little after 4 as I mentioned. Do you really think anyone could pull that off on any board? We talked about the time of that post already right here.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I posted that at around 3:30 as made the bet a little after 4 as I mentioned. Do you really think anyone could pull that off on any board? We talked about the time of that post already right here.
    why is it time stamped at 7:30 pm on monday?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    why is it time stamped at 7:30 pm on monday?
    I have no idea what's going on with that.

Do you really think I thought I could try that on any board....hahahaha!! Dude, you do not make a pick during/after a game, are you this far gone?

Norice how nobody in that thread said...."hey guy the game is already going on"...? Come on guy.

MNF starts around 5:30 out here in Cali, so I thought two hours into the game I could.........hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

I also talked about that here, notice the time.

Brutal
    Posted: Nov 24 2014, 10:41 AM
    Consigliare

Group: Members
    Member No.: 559

Will take the Ravens + 3.5 tonight for 550 to win 500

Will also play the over of 50 for 550 to win 500.

The Saints defense the reasoning there.

This is for a football forum I post on that is down right now.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    who knows how many other bogus picks you've posted throughout the internet that you didn't also point here. i'm not buying it. you remembered the password to 2+ other forums but not the one you've made over 20K posts on? i dont buy it

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    who knows how many other bogus picks you've posted throughout the internet that you didn't also point here. i'm not buying it. you remembered the password to 2+ other forums but not the one you've made over 20K posts on? i dont buy it
    The password on those forums in one I picked. The password here is 8 numbers that was sent to me, 8 numbers I have written down on the side of the computor. I've never tried to memorize them, never had to.

arcxzB6s

Who remembers that? (yes those are made up but similiar)

I made the bet and have already gotten my $$$$. I'm showing this board how my first serious season of picking NFL games "here" is going. I mentioned making that Ravens play right here, if I hadn't done that then I wouldn't have mentioned it. I said I might take them and I did.

So 46-37 plus $ 2130 is where things stand.

Miami - 6.5 for 500 tonight.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-01-2014 at 01:48 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You do not yank your starting QB in an NFL game during a game. He is there because of a decision you made. You don't embarassh him in front of team/fans like that. Dumb dumb move on the Browns behalf. no Manziel isn't ready to play.....yet. So now what? Now you have a QB.....nervous.

Stupid move.

It's looking like the Seahawks now have a legit chance at winning the AFCWest. There are getting healthy as the Cards begin to fade without Palmer.

Being realistic...

Seattle

loses to Philly
    beats the Niners at home
    beats the Cards
    beats the Rams at home

11-5

Cards

can they beat the Chiefs at home...hmmm?
    could lose at St. Louis
    could lose vs Seattle
    could lose at Niners

Let's give them two wins, so...11-5 but lost twice to Seattle.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-01-2014 at 02:02 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Players with some longevity of greatness don't go bad....ok? Sure they begin to age like we all do but to think the coaches don't see that and do what needs to be done......come on.

Carlos Hyde was brought in because he's a power guy like Gore, yep a 30 plus year old running back is past his prime. Time to start addressing that situation.

Guys like Drew Brees, Big Ben, Peyton are on the downside of great careers but nobody in the organisation is drafting their replacements, why not? They all have another couple/few years left and it's obvious.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    As of right now...

NFC playoffs....

Packers
    Eagles
    Seahawks
    Saints
    Cards
    Lions/Cowboys

AFC

Pats
    Broncos
    Colts
    Bengals
    Ravens
    Damn............

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count

Miami - 6.5 for 500 tonight.
    Not happening unless there is a pick-6.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    At the top of the page he has jets -6.5. Who wants to bet he says it was a typo and he really meant jets + 6.5 ? And that he never meant to bet on miami at all.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    At the top of the page he has jets -6.5. Who wants to bet he says it was a typo and he really meant jets + 6.5 ? And that he never meant to bet on miami at all.
    No he meant Miami (look at his posts on the page before this) But they didn't cover so he lost 550.

I misread your post a bit. But he has no standing to say he meant Jets +6.5.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    No he meant Miami (look at his posts on the page before this) But they didn't cover so he lost 550.

I misread your post a bit. But he has no standing to say he meant Jets +6.5.
    I know what he meant. You know what he meant. Everyone on spurstalk knows what he meant. But hasn't stopped him before from changing his story previously lol

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    46-37 plus $2130

I have the Jets - 6.5 tonight, will play 550 to win 500.

I noticed your...Avante Bet Tracker...thing sorta back fired didn't it? Not too much fun posting....plus $2130...is it?
    a) we can't count your falsified picks on that monday night game... for all we know you've made all sorts of losing bets on other websites that weren't posted here. we can't count those against you, and so by those standards we can't count those wins for you. For those are 2 "wins" you are counting (one for the game, one for the over/under), you bet 550 for 500 apiece. i have to deduct those

that puts you at a total of 44-37, plus $1,230

b) you lost your pick tonight, where you laid $550 to win 500. that leaves you at a new total of:

44-38 (53.4%), plus $680

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    a) we can't count your falsified picks on that monday night game... for all we know you've made all sorts of losing bets on other websites that weren't posted here. we can't count those against you, and so by those standards we can't count those wins for you. For those are 2 "wins" you are counting (one for the game, one for the over/under), you bet 550 for 500 apiece. i have to deduct those

b) you lost your pick tonight, where you laid $550 to win 500. that leaves you at a new total of:

44-38 (53.4%), plus $680
    Old got
    "Betting expert"
    "NFL historian"
    "It gets easier every week"

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

44-38 (53.4%), plus $680
    Look at where I say...."this is for a board that is down"....ok? I never talk the NFL on that board I only posted that thread because I couldn't log on here.

This is for a football forum I post on that is down right now*************************

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Old got
    "Betting expert"
    "NFL historian"
    "It gets easier every week"
    Plus $1630.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Look at where I say...."this is for a board that is down"....ok? I never talk the NFL on that board I only posted that thread because I couldn't log on here.

This is for a football forum I post on that is down right now*************************
    for all we know, you've posted bets on different forums throughout the web. probably some losing ones too, but we dont count those, do we? we count what you posted here, surely you can understand why.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Plus $1630.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I always hit 65% of my bets"
    Reality: .500, way under .500, and .534 in three years of betting
    Now madly trying to move the goalposts to $$$$ when you originally bragged about your win/loss record
    Old got

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    "I always hit 65% of my bets"
    Reality: .500, way under .500, and .534 in three years of betting
    Now madly trying to move the goalposts to $$$$ when you originally bragged about your win/loss record
    Old got
    Then there's always real life.

46-38 and plus $1630 with 4 weeks to go and then the playoffs.

Yep, fun, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    for all we know, you've posted bets on different forums throughout the web. probably some losing ones too, but we dont count those, do we? we count what you posted here, surely you can understand why.
    Surely you understand what..."this is for a forum I post on"...means, right? Why ignore that?

Why act like you don't see this?

This is for a football forum I post on that is down right now.***********************

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    sorry, the picks don't count here

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ok the last 4 weeks....ATS.

Now it's all about the best QB at home. With a few exceptions. Playoff wannabes at home with the better QB.

If you would have simply played.

GB
    NE
    Indy
    Seattle

at home ATS would have gone....19-5.

Now those weak teams totally out of it on the road like...

Jax
    NYJ
    Ten
    Caro
    NYG

try...8-22 ATS.

That's where ya zero in on in December. Good QB's with playoff aspitarions at home and sucky team going nowhere on the road.

Just this week...

GB at home covered
    Indy at home covered
    Caro on road...nope!
    NYG on road...nope! A dumb play!
    Tenn on road...nope!

That's five winners simply playing that trend.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    sorry, the picks don't count here
    Sorry but since I made it very clear..."for a board I post on"...they do. Two sites I made the play on and thats after saying I'd make that play right here.

Yep.....46-38 and plus $1630 and it stands.

Do you want my real season and how it's really going, well there it really is.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    every trend is amazing in hindsight

Thread Information