Post Count
    Nice call on New Orleans, 'Vante..

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Nice call on New Orleans, 'Vante..
    Thank you sir.

Actually it was a pretty easy play, these Thursday games are all about the better QB. Only time we haven't seen that was week one when Seattle beat GB. But that Seattle home field advantage.....unique.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Notice how the best black QB's are lesser black?

You can just look at Geno Smith and tell he's stupid. The powers that be really didn't see that, I did.

Cam Newton is one of those who can't handle celebrity and it's obvious. If I'm his coachs..."cool the tv , ok? concentrate on the game, you're not Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers"

Braxton Miller might be back but he's never going to be a legit NFL QB.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    You just talked me out of it little man, while I'll play the game just your basic 110 to win a 100 and yep....not going anywhere.
    Welching before it even happens, eh? Well done.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Welching before it even happens, eh? Well done.
    Like talking to a little kid, sheesh~~~~~

It's called finding other factors and changing your mind because of them.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-31-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I get my plays together early sunday morining but will talk about this one...

The Cowboys are not a good HF, the last 3 seasons...7-16, the Cards as a RD...13-6 in that same period of time. How can a 6-1 team get 4.5 points in any situation? Now add the fact Romo is not 100% and the Cards are one of the best blitz teams in the league, if not...the...best, and ....they are good against the run, so there's Romo in third and long. And....the Cowboys just lost their best defensive player.

No way I can pass on a 6-1 team getting 4.5, so I won't.

Oh yeah, the Cards the number one ATS team in the league so far in 2014.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ok week 9

Ariz + 4 (called this in Tuesday)
    Clev - 6.5
    Niners -10
    KC-9

Have to rethink Pitt.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-02-2014 at 09:05 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm uncomfortable laying points with Cleveland.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i already had AZ in my pool when i was expecting Romo to play. even more of a slam dunk with weeden in

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    avante you went from laying huge $$$$ on Pitt to rethinking the pick altogether?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    avante you went from laying huge $$$$ on Pitt to rethinking the pick altogether?
    I ed up, I went to a buddy's house in Delano to watch the Niner game, his computer was in the shop. I did play the game, put 550 on it. But...I know the culture here so I won't try to argue it.

I ed up, I went to a buddy's house in Delano to watch the Niner game, his computer was in the shop. I did play the game, put 550 on it. But...I know the culture here so I won't try to argue it.
    Well it's just unbelievable that a statistical genius like yourself would buck all the trends and numbers to bet on this game at all, nevertheless dropping more money than you've won all season on it.

That'd just make you a gambling addict or something.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Well it's just unbelievable that a statistical genius like yourself would buck all the trends and numbers to bet on this game at all, nevertheless dropping more money than you've won all season on it.

All the stats/trends pointed to an easy Steeler win but one.....1-8 as a Sunday night HF. That's why I backed off the 5500 play. But I did play 550 and yep....easy money. But since I couldn't get to a computer, oh well.

If you have $$$ on the game, you are now involved, it's more exciting. Up a little over 900, will end up over 3000.

430 here which is all that counts as far as the internet goes.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-03-2014 at 12:45 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Rankings after half a season.

1.NE
    2.Arizona
    3.Denver
    4.Pitt
    5.Dallas
    6.Indy
    7.GB
    8.N0
    9.Miami
    10.Philly

SD, Balt, Sea, Cincy, KC, waiting in line.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    There is no doubt about it, I can out run Peyton Hillis.

Fastest while running back ever? That would be Billy Cannon a Heisman winner out of LSU, he was a legit 9.5 guy. Had a few good years as an Oiler.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Fastest while running back ever? That would be Billy Cannon a Heisman winner out of LSU, he was a legit 9.5 guy. Had a few good years as an Oiler.
    Al Davis converted him to tight end in his time with the Raiders

Sorry Avante but that le would go to an old cat from Tennessee called Richmond Flowers.

Just kidding, Johnny Football would burn these cacs alive.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Al Davis converted him to tight end in his time with the Raiders
    Yes he did, something we saw a lot of back then. Heisman winner John David Crow was a 1000 yard rusher as a Card, the Niners made a TE out of him. Todd Christianson was a RB at BYU.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sorry Avante but that le would go to an old cat from Tennessee called Richmond Flowers.

Just kidding, Johnny Football would burn these cacs alive.
    Flowers was a wide receiver and would be among the fastest white cats to play in the NFL. The fastest wide player ever to play in an NFL game was John Roderick a 9.3 guy out of SMU. He was a Dolphin but did little.

Johnny Manziel wouldn't make the top 20 fastest white NFLers.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yes he did, something we saw a lot of back then. Heisman winner John David Crow was a 1000 yard rusher as a Card, the Niners made a TE out of him. Todd Christianson was a RB at BYU.
    Todd Christensen converted to tight end and at one point held the record for receptions in a season

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Todd Christensen converted to tight end and at one point held the record for receptions in a season
    Yep, that's right. Hard to believe as good as Todd was it was Dave Casper who was the best Raider TE. That....Biletnikoff/Branch/Casper trio about as good as it got.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yep, that's right. Hard to believe as good as Todd was it was Dave Casper who was the best Raider TE. That....Biletnikoff/Branch/Casper trio about as good as it got.
    imagine the Brown-Rice duo had come together about 7 years earlier

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    imagine the Brown-Rice duo had come together about 7 years earlier
    Just think one of them a Heisman winner out of Notre Dame the other a small timer out of Mississippi Valley State.

First saw Rice play in an All Star game, the East/West game. He stold the show and now he's in with cats out of the SEC, Big8.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Just think one of them a Heisman winner out of Notre Dame the other a small timer out of Mississippi Valley State.

First saw Rice play in an All Star game, the East/West game. He stold the show and now he's in with cats out of the SEC, Big8.
    if Tim Brown spent a majority of his career with greats like Montana and Young, and Rice spent a majority of his career with bums like Marinovich, Beuerlein, Hostetler, and Jeff George, their numbers would be interesting to compare

Thread Information