Page 8 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    only video are from eywitnesses cellphones(many of which were confiscated). the ferguson police department has 53 officers and only 3 dashcams. the dashcams are not installed due to the department's chief claiming it costs $3000 and they can't afford it. mind you, they have money to buy rifles, vests, tanks and other equipment.

eyewitnesses claim the officer is white(not that it matters). out of 53 officers in ferguson, only 2 are black. if he was black, his iden y would be known by now.

nah i dont see anything wrong because its a kid walking in the street. kids walk, ride bikes, skateboards, in the middle of streets all over america. they weren't holding up traffic, according to witnesses. the officer obviously has superiority complex and took things way too far. he should have just written them a citation and went on to fight some real crime.

and i agree the cycle of unarmed non violent black men killed by white cops will continue. sean bell, oscar grant, eric garner and mike bell are just part of that cycle.
    The majority of the town is black. There's probably not much tax money coming from the citizens. The fact that elected positions are mostly white tells me the majority of black citizens don't vote, which means they probably also aren't tax payers. You cannot have a champagne operation on a beer budget.

A police department gets basic tools and dash cams are luxuries. If the department has to decide between getting vests and ammo or getting cameras, guess who wins?

Here's an easy solution: have the citizens adopt a cop, buy them a dash cam. No? Didn't think so with an average income of just above 30K a year.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hope they know that the police have nothing to do with which photo goes on a newspaper...

maybe they need to march against the media...
    We all know it is "ignorance" gone haywire. Plus they are destroying their own businesses.
    How ignorant is that?
    Racism is the epitome of ignorance.

And you are right SBM, this occurs even on this message board, microcosm reflects macrocosm.
    And the ignorance even permeates the threads too, just look at the "foundations" thread for an example.
    It isn't racism there, but it is still blatant "ignorance".
    It isn't even stupidity, stupidity is usually "short term", whereas "ignorance" is a "long term condition".
    (I won't mention any names, but their initials start with b, and f, and D.)
    I can't stop laughing long enough to give a coherent reply half the time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You advertise your white racists views here repeatedly -

so I will give you a chance to attend the gtg that xmas is putting together and I will - in person -

give you the opportunity to "display the courage" of your convictions to my face.

If you care to back up your tough white guy views - please accept my invitation. This is my formal invitation to you.

What say you, mr. racist?
    Is it going to be at the Playboy Mansion?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Fair enough.

It is difficult to believe that a cop would just murder a kid for no reason - so I always wait to hear the other side's version - but I guess it could happen. The cop could just be no better than a common criminal.

I would still wait for all the facts to come out though.
    Teen killed by Ferguson, Mo., officer had stolen cigars from convenience store shortly before shooting, police say. Developing.
    Also, TrillTrolltons "only two are black officers" is actually "Of the police force's 53 officers, only six are African-American." Still a minority, but not two.

silverblk mystix
    Is it going to be at the Playboy Mansion?
    wherever you need it to be

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    wherever you need it to be
    You're the juan who keeps insisting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Teen killed by Ferguson, Mo., officer had stolen cigars from convenience store shortly before shooting, police say. Developing.
    Also, TrillTrolltons "only two are black officers" is actually "Of the police force's 53 officers, only six are African-American." Still a minority, but not two.
    Back page material tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol some people on this site are so passionate on being racist.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Agreed.

Except, that the knife cuts both ways...

the blacks that identify their whole existence/life/soul/brain with the color of their skin - for good or bad -

are no worse or better than the

racists - who identify their white skin as something that gives them a sense of superiority over people of brown/black skin - and they also identify their whole existence with the color of their white skin - for good or bad -

both sides here are completely blind to reality - and are only looking at the world through the filter of their labels (white/educated or non-educated - rich/poor - black etc...) both only see the world the way "they" are -

not as the world is.

Here you have racists against "perceived victims" and both are blind assholes who have no clue what reality is.

Pretty much describes 95% of trolltalk posters.
    i agree. you also have to realize that a lot of posters are probably just playing a role and their posting doesnt necessarily reflect who they are

silverblk mystix
    i agree. you also have to realize that a lot of posters are probably just playing a role and their posting doesnt necessarily reflect who they are

disagree

they are who they are and because they can hide

they expose their true ty views

silverblk mystix
    so go ahead and demonstrate the courage of your convictions

racist pussy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If the robbery did happen...here's probably how it went down.

The cops made Brown (no racist) and pulled up next to him to talk through the open window of the car. It quickly became obvious that Brown was guilty of something and the cop tried to grab him through the window as Brown was about to run. They scuffled through the window. The cop felt that Brown was reaching for his gun and shot him. Then Brown got free and began to run. As the cop got out and began to chase, Brown turned around, put his hands up and then began to slowly reach behind his head (like in Die Hard). The cop shot him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Robbery has nothing to do with how an unarmed person got shot. just narrative for the white folk to cling on to.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    wow...ya'll really in here bragging about some weirdo bombing a building full of innocent people including women and children???

Say, trill. How you get some rep up in this ?!?

I got, like, 80+ daps, but 0 rep.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Say, trill. How you get some rep up in this ?!?

I got, like, 80+ daps, but 0 rep.
    You took too long to Google the test question.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If the robbery did happen...here's probably how it went down.

The cops made Brown (no racist) and pulled up next to him to talk through the open window of the car. It quickly became obvious that Brown was guilty of something and the cop tried to grab him through the window as Brown was about to run. They scuffled through the window. The cop felt that Brown was reaching for his gun and shot him. Then Brown got free and began to run. As the cop got out and began to chase, Brown turned around, put his hands up and then began to slowly reach behind his head (like in Die Hard). The cop shot him.

Meh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    disagree

they are who they are and because they can hide

they expose their true ty views
    so you're actually the kind of guy that goes up to a divorced guy who got cheated on and start laughing? oh cool story bro. keep telling me about your moral stances

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/ferguson-...40815_29822566

Maybe dont steal if you dont want attention from police?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Maybe don't shoot when not needed.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol once again black people rally around an innocent teen who turns out to be just another thug who got his ass shot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Honestly...this isn't surprising. And at least points to a reason why the cop was messing with Brown (no racist). And now makes the witness (Brown's accomplice) lose credibility.

silverblk mystix
    so you're actually the kind of guy that goes up to a divorced guy who got cheated on and start laughing? oh cool story bro. keep telling me about your moral stances

No,

actually -

I am the kind of guy who minds his own business and gives people the benefit of the doubt -

unless =

some idiot you don't even know - comes out of nowhere and insults you, insults others for no reason, spends his day in hiding insulting others just because "it's fun to make fun of you"

and then I turn into the kind of guy who responds to this idiot in the only way that this idiot can relate -

by insulting him. And if the idiot in question is not absolutely squeaky in' clean and happens to have some skeletons in his closet - (who doesn't?)

then I let him know that if he wants to spend his life insulting others for no reason at all -

then he is also going to receive the same treatment.

A lot different when you actually look at the facts, huh?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    if Obama says "if i had a second son, he would look like Michael Brown"...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    No,

actually -

I am the kind of guy who minds his own business and gives people the benefit of the doubt -

unless =

some idiot you don't even know - comes out of nowhere and insults you, insults others for no reason, spends his day in hiding insulting others just because "it's fun to make fun of you"

and then I turn into the kind of guy who responds to this idiot in the only way that this idiot can relate -

by insulting him. And if the idiot in question is not absolutely squeaky in' clean and happens to have some skeletons in his closet - (who doesn't?)

then I let him know that if he wants to spend his life insulting others for no reason at all -

then he is also going to receive the same treatment.

A lot different when you actually look at the facts, huh?
    turn the other cheek... or do you interpret that one differently too

Thread Information