notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Anybody remember this game? I'm trying to execute a perfect season and about to go out of my ing mind attempting it.

Cheatin' bas s. I get into game 13-14 and the s start to cheat me by forcing fumbles, and having some of the worst players in NFL history perform like all time greats.

I'd appreciate some tricks of the trade. Just something to get me over the hump.

I'm using Atlanta after trying just about everybody else. I got to game 15 with the in' Browns and then the computer took my pants down in broad daylight.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The arcade cabinet is great, some friends of mine found a couple in Austin and renewed their childhood rivalry a few years ago

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have been the Niners. Best play in the game is to take Montana back into your own endzone and then fire off the 110 yard bomb to John Taylor.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have been the Niners. Best play in the game is to take Montana back into your own endzone and then fire off the 110 yard bomb to John Taylor.

Just like John Elway's Quarterback

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Disagree. I think the Bills are the best team. Good defense with Colton and the most potent offense from Thurman Thomas, Reed, and Lofton. Thomas just annihilates all season long.

However, the best PLAY in the game is the Giants' flea flicker to Stephen "Touchdown Maker" Baker. I would score ~70 TD receptions in a season with that play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ready. Down. HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree. I think the Bills are the best team. Good defense with Colton and the most potent offense from Thurman Thomas, Reed, and Lofton. Thomas just annihilates all season long.

However, the best PLAY in the game is the Giants' flea flicker to Stephen "Touchdown Maker" Baker. I would score ~70 TD receptions in a season with that play.
    I'd score 7-10 touchdowns a game with the bomb to Taylor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Thread, you musta been like 55 when this came out, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd score 7-10 touchdowns a game with the bomb to Taylor.
    Yeah I wanted to say I hit 100 TDs with Baker but I thought that was unrealistic. Maybe not. He'd be wide open even in week 16 when NOTHING works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I wanted to say I hit 100 TDs with Baker but I thought that was unrealistic. Maybe not. He'd be wide open even in week 16 when NOTHING works.
    LOL after Week 2 my kicker is the 3rd leading scorer in the league despite never having attempted a field goal.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Rypien To Monk all day tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    On defense, always pick plays that are outside runs, because they cheat like crazy on those. Then manually control either a safety or MLB to stuff inside runs and defend passes.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Eagles. You've got Fred Barnett and Calvin Williams and if you can't get it to them, just have Randall Cunningham tuck it down and run it. Not to mention Reggie White on defense.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Anybody remember this game? I'm trying to execute a perfect season and about to go out of my ing mind attempting it.

Cheatin' bas s. I get into game 13-14 and the s start to cheat me by forcing fumbles, and having some of the worst players in NFL history perform like all time greats.

I'd appreciate some tricks of the trade. Just something to get me over the hump.

I'm using Atlanta after trying just about everybody else. I got to game 15 with the in' Browns and then the computer took my pants down in broad daylight.
    4 O'clock this morning I finally ran the table with Atlanta. It got down to the Oilers in the SP, and they they tried mightily to cheat me, but, I prevailed with my entire offense at EXCELLENT and several key fellows on defense at EXCELLENT including Pierce Holt, Jessie Tuggle and Deion.

Now, I'm too wired to sleep.

I'm so proud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL after Week 2 my kicker is the 3rd leading scorer in the league despite never having attempted a field goal.

Yep, I remember doing that! Haha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here you go nigs..fresh for the 2014-15 season..

http://tecmobowl.org/topic/61938-tec...per-bowl-2015/

Thread Information