Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It may very well match the numbers, it's the area of a circle pi*r^2.

Did you measure r on your screen for the black and white areas, square it, multiply by pi and then do a ratio? Then 45 and 52 don't stand out.
    I must admit that I did not. I also did not take into account the resolution and aspect ratio of my monitor. Or the progressive focus points in my glasses.
    My bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    butt...I did just hold up a couple of coins to the screen. The dime perfectly fit inside the blue 67% on the end. A quarter perfectly covers the full 52/45 circle. So a quarter is 100% and the dime represents 67%.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    lol at this graphic from USA today

Looks like the demographic shift in some of Cleveland's east-side suburbs, tbh.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A line chart would have been more effective, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical email/facebook "news". That pic wasn't Brown.

BTW, isn't it pleasant that Kool, Trill and the other trolls are ting in the Club thread and leaving this one alone? People can actually have a reasonable interchange of ideas and perspective without their blind racist baiting and trolling.
    I didnt realize it was a fake. Tbh its hard to say what happened. It sucks that the kid was unarmed. Well never know if he resisted arrest or went for the officers gun even if the officer came back & provoked it. Tbh i dont care for any dumb asshole that walks in the middle of the street when theres a damn sidewalk. I dont really feel sorry for anyone that starts struggling with police cause that makes u an idiot and u subject urself to these kinds of things. I think i have more of an issue with that guy that had a heart attack that couldnt breath. I think those cops were hotheaded and wreckless there and its very unfortunate but again, resisted arrest. Never gonna win that battle so resist at ur own risk

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    butt...I did just hold up a couple of coins to the screen. The dime perfectly fit inside the blue 67% on the end. A quarter perfectly covers the full 52/45 circle. So a quarter is 100% and the dime represents 67%.
    That assumes the outside most circles in each year have the same total area. They don't appear to on my screen.

Let us agree that it might not be a good visual to the human eye. A bar graph might have been better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A line chart would have been more effective, tbh.
    I think something like this would have worked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw, the Ferguson blacks know who the cop is, he's well known as a repeat harasser of blacks.
    link to Darren Wilson's repeated harassment of blacks please?

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    QUESTION:

So the officer was called to the scene because of a robbery call?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess that's part of the point.
    Look at your lol graphic.

In a majority black city you should find black cops. But it's in St. Louis county or some such gov. en y.
    they complain about a lack of black cops... then when confronted with images of black cops they call them coons . you can't win

do we have figures of how many blacks in the area applied to be cops?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    QUESTION:

So the officer was called to the scene because of a robbery call?
    Chief Jackson said that Officer Wilson had been alerted to the robbery shortly before the encounter with the teenager, Michael Brown, 18, who was walking home from a store on Saturday when he was shot.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/16/us...ouri.html?_r=0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they complain about a lack of black cops... then when confronted with images of black cops they call them coons . you can't win

do we have figures of how many blacks in the area applied to be cops?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    link to Darren Wilson's repeated harassment of blacks please?
    Heard that blacks know the asshole cop, and of course many of them saw him shoot the kid down, heard it on NPR the other morning, but the lady wouldn't say on the air.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard that blacks know the asshole cop, and of course many of them saw him shoot the kid down, heard it on NPR the other morning, but the lady wouldn't say on the air.
    repeated harassment implies previous incidents. please, do tell. or were you just bull ting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chief Jackson said that Officer Wilson had been alerted to the robbery shortly before the encounter with the teenager, Michael Brown, 18, who was walking home from a store on Saturday when he was shot.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/16/us...ouri.html?_r=0
    That is a crucial piece of information. When Police hear robbery they are on alert for weapons.

Looks like Thug got what he deserved. Case closed

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Um, no. The penalty for robbing a convenience store is not summary execution by cop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um, no. The penalty for robbing a convenience store is not summary execution by cop.
    He had his hands on another man minutes before the altercation with Police. This gives credibility to the Police claim of physical struggle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "summary execution"

all he had to do was ing nothing. then he'd still be alive dealing with his real charges.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    repeated harassment implies previous incidents. please, do tell. or were you just bull ting?
    I said a lady interviewed on NPR said Ferguson blacks knew who the cop was, not me.

Does your bull -for-brains really think the harassing cop or the harassment victims would have recorded the harassment incidents?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said a lady interviewed on NPR said Ferguson blacks knew who the cop was, not me.

Does your bull -for-brains really think the harassing cop or the harassment victims would have recorded the harassment incidents?
    there would be incident reports or disciplinary actions.

stop posting hearsay and acting like its fact then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

that response to that poster.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

bull . harassment is just harassment, no arrest, no record, no trail, etc, etc. harassment victims know who the their harassing cops are.

If this asshole goes to grand jury, then maybe some blacks may step forward to testify against him as harasser. He said vs they said.

If this were black cop said to be harassing rednecks, then you guys would be absolutely certain that the rednecks' hearsay was Bible truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bull . harassment is just harassment, no arrest, no record, no trail, etc, etc. harassment victims know who the their harassing cops are.

If this asshole goes to grand jury, then maybe some blacks may step forward to testify against him as harasser. He said vs they said.

If this were black cop said to be harassing rednecks, then you guys would be absolutely certain that the rednecks' hearsay was Bible truth.
    LOL at thought of a black cop harassing rednecks. Would love to have on film.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Innocent until proven guilty... Unless he's white?

of course after the fact black people in the area will claim he harassed them. Anything they can do to smear him

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had his hands on another man minutes before the altercation with Police. This gives credibility to the Police claim of physical struggle.
    Yes it does.

But the cop who shot him was NOT aware of the forced robbery.

Thread Information