Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL at thought of a black cop harassing rednecks. Would love to have on film.
    I would to.

A bunch of black cops at the Bundy Ranch instead of the Feds, would have been like a movie.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is a crucial piece of information. When Police hear robbery they are on alert for weapons.

Looks like Thug got what he deserved. Case closed
    got getting what he deserved

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes it does.

But the cop who shot him was NOT aware of the forced robbery.
    and? Brown was aware of what he did and was not aware the officer wasn't. I think that makes it highly probable brown at least acted su ious (not that that justifies a shooting) but it does seem to add to the "struggle" narrative.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and? Brown was aware of what he did and was not aware the officer wasn't. I think that makes it highly probable brown at least acted su ious (not that that justifies a shooting) but it does seem to add to the "struggle" narrative.
    Very good point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's two accounts vs the asshole cop

Brown's friend said the asshole pulled up very close to them and told them to get on the sidewalk (walking in the street is "qualtiy of life"/"broken windows" infraction, I guess). They said they were almost home. Cop forced open his door, hitting them both, tried to grab Brown, pull him through the window, Brown resisted. Shot goes off, Brown runs, assholes shoots him 8 times. never can tell when a dead body will stop being a death risk for the shooter.

a girl with a more distant view corroborated the "through the window" / arm wrestling.

Brown, like Trayvon, hasn't given his version, yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    X2

Kind of blows the "Saint" Brown narrative. Still adrenaline pumped from punking the Pakistani, could very well have provoked the confrontation with the cop. It's a fact the cop got popped in the face in the struggle with the bruises to prove it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's two accounts vs the asshole cop

Brown's friend said the asshole pulled up very close to them and told them to get on the sidewalk (walking in the street is "qualtiy of life"/"broken windows" infraction, I guess). They said they were almost home. Cop forced open his door, hitting them both, tried to grab Brown, pull him through the window, Brown resisted. Shot goes off, Brown runs, assholes shoots him 8 times. never can tell when a dead body will stop being a death risk for the shooter.

a girl with a more distant view corroborated the "through the window" / arm wrestling.

Brown, like Trayvon, hasn't given his version, yet.
    That's one big mother er for a cop sitting down with no leverage to try to "pull through the window". Even better question is why the would he want to pull him through the window? That's just asking for trouble with a big strong mother er like that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's one big mother er for a cop sitting down with no leverage to try to "pull through the window". Even better question is why the would he want to pull him through the window? That's just asking for trouble with a big strong mother er like that.
    Right, they're Negroes, they're always lying. The asshole cop and his department always tell the truth, are never wrong, the victim is always the guilty party, if cops say anything that gets beyond the Blue Wall of self-protection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    QUESTION:

So the officer was called to the scene because of a robbery call?
    no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how TSA directly answered the OP, and that got swept under the rug; just goes to show how thin the desire to burn the witch really is.

Lol boutons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this eyewitness made this video the day after the murder of mike. talks about him taking the cigars and everything. the chief fucced his case up by trying to taint the image of the deceased. those cigars had ZERO to do with him being shot 8 times in cold blood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    being a robbery suspect probably has something to do with being shot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, they're Negroes, they're always lying. The asshole cop and his department always tell the truth, are never wrong, the victim is always the guilty party, if cops say anything that gets beyond the Blue Wall of self-protection.

If the friend that just rolled the pakistani in the mini mart with Johnson wasn't lying he certainly seemed to be shading the truth.

Somebody please bring on the video of the cop assassinating Johnson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    numerous eyewitnesses say brown had his hands up and got on his knees to surrender. the officer then shot him 7 more times after the fact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    being a robbery suspect probably has something to do with being shot
    Technically the cop didn't know Johnson was a robbery suspect but Johnson didn't know that. Sounds like another stupid decision ended badly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    numerous eyewitnesses say brown had his hands up and got on his knees to surrender. the officer then shot him 7 more times after the fact.
    Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Grappling for the gun in the car with the cop is apparently what got him killed. Even the eyewitnesses agree they were struggling through the window and the first shot came from in the car while they were still struggling.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Grappling for the gun in the car with the cop is apparently what got him killed.
    not "apparently", at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said a lady interviewed on NPR said Ferguson blacks knew who the cop was, not me.

Does your bull -for-brains really think the harassing cop or the harassment victims would have recorded the harassment incidents?
    you're right. CNN interviewed a young lady who had an unfortunate run in with the blood thirsty cop. he has a bad reputation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Grappling for the gun in the car with the cop is apparently what got him killed. Even the eyewitnesses agree they were struggling through the window and the first shot came from in the car while they were still struggling.
    struggle could have been the cop trying to pull him in the car and mike trying to get away, which is what several witnesses are saying. remember, we STILL have yet to hear law enforcements side for some reason. either way, he was shot 8 times which is excessive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this eyewitness made this video the day after the murder of mike. talks about him taking the cigars and everything. the chief fucced his case up by trying to taint the image of the deceased. those cigars had ZERO to do with him being shot 8 times in cold blood.

daamn this guy witnessed it or his gut feeling. Makes alot of sense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    struggle could have been the cop trying to pull him in the car and mike trying to get away, which is what several witnesses are saying. remember, we STILL have yet to hear law enforcements side for some reason. either way, he was shot 8 times which is excessive.
    Trill, seriously...even you aren't that stupid. Why would a cop sitting down with no leverage try to pull a strong, young 250# man through his drivers side window? What the would be the point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, FWIW eyewitness accounts say it was more like 4 shots, not 8.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    click the link in this tweet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trill, seriously...even you aren't that stupid. Why would a cop sitting down with no leverage try to pull a strong, young 250# man through his drivers side window? What the would be the point?
    do blood thirsty, power hungry cops need a point? the cop was in a SUV so it makes sense for him to be eye level with mike. according to eyewitnesses, he drove past them, then reversed and cut them off and hit mike with his door. the door ricocheted bacc and the cop grabbed mike through the window.

again, mike was shot 8 times and posed no threat after the initial shot. he had his hands raised and said don't shoot.

Thread Information