•Brian Ebersole vs. John Howard
    •Patrick Cote vs. Stephen Thompson
    •Kevin Lee vs. Jon Tuck
    •James Krause vs. Jorge Masvidal
    •Manny Gamburyan vs. Cody Gibson

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    McGregor on the prelims? Nice...

I love Cowboy, but I'm picking Green. (Rest of my pics in other thread)

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Main card getting ter and ter just because they want power bout or whatever you want to call this at the end of the prelims ...

http://www.ufc.com/news/Eddie-Alvarez-UFC-Fighter

Alvarez Signs with UFC; Faces Cerrone at 178

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Last edited by The TroutBum; 09-22-2014 at 12:52 AM.

Even without Jones-DC, this card is stacked (barring any more injuries, knock on wood...). I can't wait.

This is still a stacked card and i am excited for it.

Post Count
    First card in a while where so many well known fighters will fight.
    I'm excited as for this one. Esp. the return of Dominick
    Romero and Kennedy should be fun, Conor vs Dustin will be awesome no doubt, Cowboy vs Eddie bombastic !And the f
    First time I'm looking forward to see women fight

And the cherry will be the main event - one of the most dominant champions will show his skills

Also Krause vs Masvidal a great style matchup and Thompson vs whoever is a must see every time

Post Count
    Flyweight Demetrious Johnson vs. Chris Cariaso
    I see not much compe ion when I think about this fight. It can end in the 1st with the spectacular performance from DJ!

Lightweight Donald Cerrone vs. Eddie Alvarez
    Alvarez is angry and is willing to show the world he is the best but him being sidelined for so long and having some health issues, I'm picking Cowboy

Featherweight Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor
    Tough pick to made, but IMO Dustin is well prepared and he faced tougher compe ion that's why IMO he is favorite to win this bout even though I think Conor has fantastic skill to get the win on every guy on the planet at 145.

Middleweight Tim Kennedy vs. Yoel Romero

I can't wait for the Romero flow

Women's Bantamweight Cat Zingano vs. Amanda Nunes

Bantamweight Dominick Cruz vs. Takeya Mizugaki
    Of course Cruz! Watching him fight is like a best composed music to my soul. Pure pleasure

Welterweight Patrick Côté vs. Stephen ThompsonShow some gr8 techniques Steph

Demetrious Johnson vs. Chris Cariaso for flyweight le - Mighty Mouse is just way too good in every facet of the game.

Eddie Alvarez vs. Donald Cerrone - Incredibly entertaining toss-up fight, but I like Cowboy so I'm going with him.

Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier - NOTORIOUS!!!!! Conor is going to knock Poirer's head "clean off" #StayReady

Tim Kennedy vs. Yoel Romero - Head tells me Romero should probably win, but I'm going with the gut pick here

Amanda Nunes vs. Cat Zingano - Excited to have Zingano back in action

Dominick Cruz vs. Takeya Mizugaki - I guess? Hard to predict this one with Cruz being out for so long

Cruz looked phenomenal!

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    Post Count
    ace3g my man could i get a gif of the Mcgregor finish? And the Romero-Kennedy finish?

Post Count
    The ref for the Kennedy fight should be fined or suspended.

I was actually rooting for Romero, but the fact that the ref let him and his corner stall for about half a minute without declaring TKO due to not answering the bell was shady as .

Post Count
    Funny as with the Romero. IMO he didn't knew about the situation. He was just sitting like a king
    Ehh that's corners fault cause he could lost the fight because of that. Big John got angry and did fine job. Kennedy can cry now but he lost and was losing the fight up until that last combination in the 2nd. And then the 3rd Kennedy was so confident he can take Romero down and all but he looked like a kid vs the giant. MY god!

What a card btw. Amazing - the Thompson counterstrike was awesome, he was twice as fast as Pat, absolutely marvelous to watch.
    DOMINICKs comeback was something else, he absolutely dismantled Mizugaki who didn't knew what hit him -> hurricane ! Movement that cannot be copied by anybody and Goldberg and Rogan can talk about TJ or MacGregor but Cruz is just so unique I belive we will might never see this same kind of moving.
    Talking about Conor - he had bull win. Jeez I was rooting for Dustin and I got pissed - not only was that a shot at the back of the head but also he was not out. I can't blame the ref though. Dustin was not defending while getting punched. I just wish John could wait a bit longer. Bull win but now Conor is a top guy in division, so we have that question behind us.

As for Alvarez - he shown a big heart again and was in good shape but Cowboy came through the war and won. That win can be beneficial to his career. One win away from getting a le shot. Great fight again.

And of course Mighty Mouse - OUTCLASSED his opponent. Unbelievable. Crazy as . We can talk about Uncle Creepy or Benavidez but gosh the champ is way ahead of everybody. Only threat might be the guy from Jacksons camp, that little head I hate

Thread Information