Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'd stab my son in the heart if he was gay
    Why would you stab him in the heart if he was gay?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The most manly thing you can do is bang another dude in the ass and suck his after. Most guys here would take a bullet first...bunch of pussies on this thread. Also, it's not a preference you rednecks. You are either straight or gay. Bottom line, real talk.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know a couple people that are gay. I don't hang with them though. If td is gay, spurs have zero championships as far as I'm concerned. Buthhe's banging a dime piece at the moment, after dealing with a trifling wife, so I give him benefit of the doubt. Tramp stamp and tounge ring are inexcusable though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you have to praise them for their lifestyle.. i see no one praising heterosexuals..how about a heterosexual parade?
    Exactly... We don't have to run around all day telling people our sexuality like it is us as a person, they seem to want to talk about it all day like it's so detrimental to their lives and so hard to live with that it needs to be accepted blah blah blah. Live your life, who you do is who you do and I could care less and sure don't want to hear about it everyday that you are gay. They act like it is a race and they are being segregated etc. It is nothing near a slave trade though nor what slaves went through, the comparison some make just makes me shake my head.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know a couple people that are gay. I don't hang with them though. If td is gay, spurs have zero championships as far as I'm concerned. Buthhe's banging a dime piece at the moment, after dealing with a trifling wife, so I give him benefit of the doubt. Tramp stamp and tounge ring are inexcusable though.
    He seems like hes into both women and men imho. Im not being a or trying to troll, its just obvious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wonder why Jesus chose Lazarus to resurrect and not some chick.
    Res-erect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having highlights in your hair is gayer than taking a penis in your ass IMO..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So all those ings you took don't make you gay since you don't have highlights? Gotcha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So all those ings you took don't make you gay since you don't have highlights? Gotcha.
    This guy officially cements himself as a top 5 worst posters in spurstalk for this lame ass sarcastic post...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy officially cements himself as a top 5 worst posters in spurstalk for this lame ass sarcastic post...
    Not being liked by one of the consensus worst posters on the forum means I'm doing something right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ truth, that's why I'm delighted every time he gets me on his worst posters' list tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Interesting.....love you too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's only like 6 people on ST though.

Banned
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    i dont think so, tammy likes it up the ass but I still have respect for the old

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only people its wrong to are those who are scared to be turned

Banned
    My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    approval rate in Japan is surprisingly low.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    approval rate in Japan is surprisingly low.
    A personal observation or just passing along something you read?

Not surprising though. Every time they hear "Gay" they think "Enola".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being hetereosexual is the "norm", and therefore, isn't really necessarily needed to make a big deal of. Being gay is still not really accepted nor as common, so they are a minority that need to break out and be treated as equals. It doesn't matter who someone loves and/or s, so I wish that people would grow up and not act like they have an actual problem. Once gays can marry in all 50 states, it won't be as big of a deal to come out because there is equality there.

The fact that you have to ask this question already proves that there needs to be something done, legally and culturally, about them and their place in society. HETEROSEXUAL PRIDE is something that, if you wanted to celebrate it, could go right ahead and do. You don't need to though, because life has been catered and based around that. You aren't something that was underprivileged or prejudiced against.

The last few years have been really good for gay acceptance and you can't really blame them asking for equal treatment, when, much like African-Americans in the '50s, have needed to have an equal place in life. Many people are bullied to death, driven to depression and suicide, merely because they are acting out on the actions they feel as true and real. Being gay and bisexual is a real thing, so it's time that people realize that there's no reason why they shouldn't have a voice or have the same rights as heterosexuals.

As for "LOL IT'S GROSS", well, too ing bad. I'm sure gay people think that what you do is gross. Watching fat asses scarf down fast food is gross, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to do it. Deal with it, life isn't based around what you find gross or not.

Basically, people are people. Doesn't matter their race, gender, or sexuality. Anybody who thinks otherwise is a fool.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, except when gay people start gobbling s in their mouths or asses.

A man's is for a woman's mouth and the anus is for excretion. May we never mess that up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont like it when they are showing affectionate or acting the way they are on tv/public...

had to explain my nephew why some character on tv was acting like a girl....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gay or gray? You can't ever tell on this board with the bunch of no spelling es.

Thread Information