Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm looking forward to the "900" series Nvidia lineup..will be based on all new architecture and should coincide with the release of DX12..anxious to see what new effects launch with it. Tessellation and ambient occlusion were pretty big additions to DX11 games IMO.

Also, 15 bucks for 2k14 is a lot. That was 7 bucks recently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anyone is interested, NBA2K14 is $15 on steam, Bioshock franchise $10, both Portals games $6
    pc version?

i know pc version is better cause of the amount of clowns who edit the skins that u can dl from nba-live.com or nlsc.com

i use to dl alot of skin patches...still favourite skin i enjoyed was the 03 tmac or 03 Highschool lebron attire he wore...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm looking forward to the "900" series Nvidia lineup..will be based on all new architecture and should coincide with the release of DX12..anxious to see what new effects launch with it. Tessellation and ambient occlusion were pretty big additions to DX11 games IMO.

graphics only make sense when ur watchin replays...other then that when ur playing the game who looks at graphics/details of the game, i prefer game play>>>graphics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    graphics only make sense when ur watchin replays...other then that when ur playing the game who looks at graphics/details of the game, i prefer game play>>>graphics
    Cool story tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The 2k14. Are u sure? The regular price was 30-40 bucks

pc version?

i know pc version is better cause of the amount of clowns who edit the skins that u can dl from nba-live.com or nlsc.com

i use to dl alot of skin patches...still favourite skin i enjoyed was the 03 tmac or 03 Highschool lebron attire he wore...
    Yeah

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pc version?

Damn, they still do that? I used to make and post tons of jerseys and courts for Live 2000-06 on nlsc until I said EA and started playing 2k.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 2k14. Are u sure? The regular price was 30-40 bucks
    Yeah, Steam had it at 75% off not too long ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, they still do that? I used to make and post tons of jerseys and courts for Live 2000-06 on nlsc until I said EA and started playing 2k.
    Yeah, the mod community for 2k is on it. My copy of 2k14 was heavily modded. I had improved lighting, an ENB and SweetFx, and I modded all of the re ed looking faces. I also modded the Spurs home floor, and all of the scroll boards to show Whataburger and Peak like IRL. Having the Spurs in the Finals also increased the amount of mods available for them as well, so that was nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the mod community for 2k is on it. My copy of 2k14 was heavily modded. I had improved lighting, an ENB and SweetFx, and I modded all of the re ed looking faces. I also modded the Spurs home floor, and all of the scroll boards to show Whataburger and Peak like IRL. Having the Spurs in the Finals also increased the amount of mods available for them as well, so that was nice.
    Here are some of the jersey I made on Live 06. For some reason the Spurs and Pistons previews survived the 9 years since, but none of the other teams did.

collars always looked so bad ingame on Live 06

I miss the Mavs trashbag uniforms; I got those perfect but I lost both the patch and the screenshots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here are some of the jersey I made on Live 06. For some reason the Spurs and Pistons previews survived the 9 years since, but none of the other teams did.

collars always looked so bad ingame on Live 06

I miss the Mavs trashbag uniforms; I got those perfect but I lost both the patch and the screenshots.
    those player models

The art on the jerseys looks good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got my hands on this game for about 10 minutes and it is smooth. The AI defense was much improved and it didn't feel like you were skating on the court. Spurs are also ranked number 1 with number 1 defense and number 2 offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They also added a shot meter for jumpshots like pitching in the Show, and you get graded by numbers on your free throws with 100 being the best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mine is downloading now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Det micro stutter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ill be getting 2k15 on XBONE soon.... cant wait!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far so good..my only complaint is the stupid ass player hair..It has this stupid "hologram" effect caused by the way they layered it..looks stupid as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs ring ceremony in game 1 of the new season is a nice touch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs ring ceremony in game 1 of the new season is a nice touch.
    Can you take a screenshot of Ayres getting his ring?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you take a screenshot of Ayres getting his ring?
    I modded it so he doesn't get one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I modded it so he doesn't get one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll be picking this up for PC very soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they got a 2k section

thing i hate about the patchers, hard to find any spurs players skins...its like they are last on the lists to patch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they got a 2k section

thing i hate about the patchers, hard to find any spurs players skins...its like they are last on the lists to patch
    Another good thing about being the best team..more modding support. Last year they had a good amount of mods for SA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just got it 2k15 last night for the 360... not much of anything changed. $60 for an outdated-updated roster. I know, I know, the changes are noticeable on next Gen consoles but this just seems like a con trick to us who haven't bought into the next Gen wave.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just got it 2k15 last night for the 360... not much of anything changed. $60 for an outdated-updated roster. I know, I know, the changes are noticeable on next Gen consoles but this just seems like a con trick to us who haven't bought into the next Gen wave.
    i know this years version u can put ur face into the game

u going to mod a skin with ur calf tattoos?

Thread Information