Post Count
    Will Star Citizen be on PS4?
    I'll assume this is a joke

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll assume this is a joke
    Console usually releases before PC though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In fairness, I have actually heard some good things about AI on other forums.
    You see IGN's review? s ripped that to threads and said it was only fun the first few hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You see IGN's review? s ripped that to threads and said it was only fun the first few hours.
    nah. The damn game is probably like 5 hours, so sounds like a win to me

Edit: Just read the review. I can see where he's coming from. Sounds like a great idea that gets old quick. Should have made it an online campaign so it's more unpredictable with other people in the game world.

I'm gonna download this and Shadows of Mordor, they seem like fun to play really stupid ing high out of my mind.

to the ease of pirating PC games
    Last edited by DJR210; 10-10-2014 at 08:27 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah. The damn game is probably like 5 hours, so sounds like a win to me

Edit: Just read the review. I can see where he's coming from. Sounds like a great idea that gets old quick. Should have made it an online campaign so it's more unpredictable with other people in the game world.

I'm gonna download this and Shadows of Mordor, they seem like fun to play really stupid ing high out of my mind.

to the ease of pirating PC games
    Why do you want my free AMD games then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you want my free AMD games then?
    ...i dunno

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Console usually releases before PC though.
    The PS4 is not even in the vicinity of being able to run Star Citizen. It wouldn't be able to push it at 720p/30fps. SC is the most demanding game ever, and would eat both of the consoles for breakfast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The PS4 is not even in the vicinity of being able to run Star Citizen. It wouldn't be able to push it at 720p/30fps. SC is the most demanding game ever, and would eat both of the consoles for breakfast.
    But is it so demanding because those no name devs can't program for ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But is it so demanding because those no name devs can't program for ?
    It's running a heavily modified version of the crysis 3 engine. So, no, it'svery likely that iit's demanding because it's a really powerful engine that's doing some insane things in real time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's running a heavily modified version of the crysis 3 engine. So, no, it'svery likely that iit's demanding because it's a really powerful engine that's doing some insane things in real time.
    So I take it your Star Citizen build will be a Haswell-E or Broadwell-E build? The 6 and 8-core i7s and 8-core Fx seem to kill on Crysis 3. You gonna buy one of those $1000 i7X's?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spent a good amount of time playing last night..My verdict is in:

9/10 - Best sports game I've played. I'm playing two feet away from a 55" TV, with surround headphones, this is immersive as . They made all of the different actions in the game challenging, but rewarding. From playing lock down defense, to getting "green" on a perfectly timed jump shot, everything in this game is handled really well, and the game is a blast to play single or multi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spent a good amount of time playing last night..My verdict is in:

9/10 - Best sports game I've played. I'm playing two feet away from a 55" TV, with surround headphones, this is immersive as . They made all of the different actions in the game challenging, but rewarding. From playing lock down defense, to getting "green" on a perfectly timed jump shot, everything in this game is handled really well, and the game is a blast to play single or multi.
    Do they get Pop's sideline interviews right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do they get Pop's sideline interviews right?
    No, says too much. He only talks that much when the reporter is sexy, not to Doris. I mean it's him talking and everything, but they should have used bad mood Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i know this years version u can put ur face into the game

u going to mod a skin with ur calf tattoos?
    Hardy Har har... when's your defjam appearance?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what the is wrong with you
    expecting a groundbreaking sports game experience on a 10 year old console
    I think it's pretty perverse that companies are charging full price for the games on obsolete hardware. I remember after the 360 had been out a year the PS2 and XBox ports of games were like $40-$50 at launch instead of the $60 your ass paid for the X360 version.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's pretty perverse that companies are charging full price for the games on obsolete hardware. I remember after the 360 had been out a year the PS2 and XBox ports of games were like $40-$50 at launch instead of the $60 your ass paid for the X360 version.
    Yeah for real. How the is that game the same as the next gen counterpart, and it's literally renamed modes and an updated roster? This is why I pirate from the ty companies, and purchase games from developers who still give a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah for real. How the is that game the same as the next gen counterpart, and it's literally renamed modes and an updated roster? This is why I pirate from the ty companies, and purchase games from developers who still give a .
    NBA 2k for PC is one of those games I'd only buy every other year since yeah, I don't want to pay $60 to get the exact same game when I can just do a roster update and change the textures for updated arenas and jerseys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hardy Har har... when's your defjam appearance?
    Ohhhhhh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You knew that game was going to be when AMD is giving it away free at launch for buying one of their cards.
    , Alien Isolation ain't too bad if you can manage the fact that you are on the run all game. It's pretty ing scary when your sensor starts going off and you're forced to try and find cover before getting shredded. This game had my heart rate going last night, it gives a sense of dread I don't think I've had in a game since Resident Evil 2 where that big ass dude Mr. X or whatever stalks you during the alternate playthrough.

This game on an Oculus Rift would be the , the vids on YouTube look pretty sick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am really enjoying the ball handling. Seems reasonably difficult without being overpowered.

Defense is definitely challenging though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I ing hate this game. I can't make a shot and closing out on shooters is so hard because of the delay in jumping. I'm going back to NBA 2K14.

0/10 will not play again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ing hate this game. I can't make a shot and closing out on shooters is so hard because of the delay in jumping. I'm going back to NBA 2K14.

0/10 will not play again
    Did they give Kobe accurate ratings this time around? Could be the explanation tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did they give Kobe accurate ratings this time around? Could be the explanation tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

0/10 will not play again
    it's because you're garbage. It's probably also because you're running with the Lakers . Step your game up, how hard can it be to remember green = perfect release.

Also, if you ain't running plays (not quick plays either) you ain't gonna score points. The game rewards you for playing realistically, and this includes shooting from each players hot zone.

Thread Information