Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did they give Kobe accurate ratings this time around? Could be the explanation tbh.
    I use the Dubs because I got the releases of Steph, Klay and Iggy and no one can beat me. Now I can't even make two shots in a row lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Also, if you ain't running plays (not quick plays either) you ain't gonna score points. The game rewards you for playing realistically, and this includes shooting from each players hot zone.
    What do I still really need to think that deep for a game? I'm not doing a Kobe or Westbrook and I'm just finding open shooters. I should be able to make open shots and I can't because it's kinda inconsistent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I modded it so he doesn't get one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do I still really need to think that deep for a game? I'm not doing a Kobe or Westbrook and I'm just finding open shooters. I should be able to make open shots and I can't because it's kinda inconsistent.
    Stick to NBA Jam bro.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stick to NBA Jam bro.
    Lol you puto

But seriously I need to sit down and practice my 2K15. I can't make two shots in a row

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't make two shots in a row
    Cheat code : Stop playing with the Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol you puto

But seriously I need to sit down and practice my 2K15. I can't make two shots in a row
    Trust me. It's user error. You need to go in to the practice mode and make sure you know where each players zone is. Also, this game wants you to be familiar with all of the player badges, and play to your strengths.

You'll be blowing out the computer in no time, then it's time to up the difficulty or start whopping ass online.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL the voice acting is so painful

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cheat code : Stop playing with the Lakers
    Nexus 6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here are my thoughts so far. Playing on PC as the Spurs in the association mode..

Pros

Graphics - Nearly all the player models look spot on. The hair and beards look great for the most part. The courts, jerseys, lighting, all look amazing on ultra settings. The players seem to be bigger this year, and their ratio to the court and the basket is much more realistic looking IMO.
    There is an ultra setting? I just ^^nosTEAM^^ed this and "high" seems to be the highest option for everything. It looks good but doesn't push my 970 at all at 1080p, I'm getting like 160 fps with 4xMSAA on if I turn vsync off. Even turning MSAA to 8x when I put vsync on my GPU is at like 40% usage to cap at 60 fps. Is there some kind of ENB for this too?

Doesn't seem right that I could pull a consistent 160 fps with maxed out, I can't do that on anything but old Call of Duty games and . Do you get 100+ fps with maxed out, not counting patches?

Also, lol my very first game was Spurs vs Cavs and Kyrie Irving tore his achilles in the first quarter.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 05-31-2015 at 09:10 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is an ultra setting? I just ^^nosTEAM^^ed this and "high" seems to be the highest option for everything. It looks good but doesn't push my 970 at all at 1080p, I'm getting like 160 fps with 4xMSAA on if I turn vsync off. Even turning MSAA to 8x when I put vsync on my GPU is at like 40% usage to cap at 60 fps. Is there some kind of ENB for this too?

Doesn't seem right that I could pull a consistent 160 fps with maxed out, I can't do that on anything but old Call of Duty games and . Do you get 100+ fps with maxed out, not counting patches?

Also, lol my very first game was Spurs vs Cavs and Kyrie Irving tore his achilles in the first quarter.
    It's a straight up port with AA options.. The AA goes up pretty high though.

I run mine G-Sync capped at 99 hz.. beautifully smooth that way. I just turn down the AA a little bit to make sure it stays there. The frames drop to 4 something during cutscenes that include shots of the crowd, because there is so much detail and AA on them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a straight up port with AA options.. The AA goes up pretty high though.

I run mine G-Sync capped at 99 hz.. beautifully smooth that way. I just turn down the AA a little bit to make sure it stays there. The frames drop to 4 something during cutscenes that include shots of the crowd, because there is so much detail and AA on them.
    OK, so it's normal to get ridiculously high framerates in this? It runs like ing Minecraft. I guess it was just the release version where people were having a hard time staying at 60 fps and getting stuttering? Because it's ridiculously smooth now.

How is the modding in 2k15? I loved in NBA Live 2006 where to add a new texture pack all you had to do was put the face-and-shape file in the corresponding directory with the right filename. So for instance a Manu Ginobili face file could be updated by making a new one, naming it emginobili.fsh, and putting it in the faces directory, or the 70-71 Hawks home jersey could be changed by making a new one, calling it atl70h.fsh, and putting it in the jerseys directory. I'd guess it's not that easy with 2k15 though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, so it's normal to get ridiculously high framerates in this? It runs like ing Minecraft. I guess it was just the release version where people were having a hard time staying at 60 fps and getting stuttering? Because it's ridiculously smooth now.

How is the modding in 2k15? I loved in NBA Live 2006 where to add a new texture pack all you had to do was put the face-and-shape file in the corresponding directory with the right filename. So for instance a Manu Ginobili face file could be updated by making a new one, naming it emginobili.fsh, and putting it in the faces directory, or the 70-71 Hawks home jersey could be changed by making a new one, calling it atl70h.fsh, and putting it in the jerseys directory. I'd guess it's not that easy with 2k15 though.
    When it first released it had terrible micro stutter even though frames were high, but I was able to fix that then by forcing V-Sync and triple buffering in the control panel.

Now, I don't need any fixes, it's been resolved via patches.

The mod scene sucks on next gen 2k15.. the modders haven't figured out this new engine. Maybe it's different now, I haven't checked in a month or so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When it first released it had terrible micro stutter even though frames were high, but I was able to fix that then by forcing V-Sync and triple buffering in the control panel.

Now, I don't need any fixes, it's been resolved via patches.

The mod scene sucks on next gen 2k15.. the modders haven't figured out this new engine. Maybe it's different now, I haven't checked in a month or so.
    Was running this on 1440p DSR with 8xMSAA and finally got it to drop into the 50s fps in cutscenes, but always in the 80s ingame. But after 8xMSAA the DSR seemed to make no difference other than making my GPU stay pinned at 99% and having my framerate drop, so I'll just stick with straight 1080p with 8xMSAA where even the cutscenes never drop below about 85 fps. The fog in the arenas sucks, what was 2k thinking there?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was running this on 1440p DSR with 8xMSAA and finally got it to drop into the 50s fps in cutscenes, but always in the 80s ingame. But after 8xMSAA the DSR seemed to make no difference other than making my GPU stay pinned at 99% and having my framerate drop, so I'll just stick with straight 1080p with 8xMSAA where even the cutscenes never drop below about 85 fps. The fog in the arenas sucks, what was 2k thinking there?
    It should be easy to remove, it was easy for them to mod into 2k14 last year.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Did they fix the lopsided advantages the computer gets when you're up by 20?

I dont like the way the game is designed in career mode. ing PC cheats their way to wins after being down by a huge margin.

One or two games I get but everytime.. that.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not sure about this game but I got NBA 2K14 for 4.99 and it plays like a 90s NBA. Bad spacing, bad passing, too many goddamn turnovers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if u play the spurs

how do u guys play with enrique?...dude fkn sucks in real life and pixel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if u play the spurs

Porker has the best release in the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if u play the spurs

, Parker is pretty good still in 2k15.. not very realistic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BBallBreakdown showing how to run plays in 2k15.

Thread Information