White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Last edited by The TroutBum; 08-20-2014 at 02:41 PM.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Got to pick 3 from the main card to make it count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Seriously... all these fight pass cards. I'm not paying for cards and watching them online.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Looking at the next UFC events I can't just get exited

Michael Bisping vs. Cung Le - I do really enjoy some Bisping trash-talk, but he looked like garbage against Kennedy. I know that Le is no Kennedy (and he's 42), but I just don't see this s of Bisping being able to push the pace for make Le work all that hard.

Dong Hyun Kim vs. Tyron Woodley - Woodley is an overrated one-trick pony. Unless he can land a KO shot on Stun Gun he looses by UD.

Zhang Lipeng vs. Brendan O'Reilly - I actually kind of enjoyed O'Reilly on TUF Nations, and never watched TUF China...

Roland Delorme vs. Yuta Sasaki

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    smh...it's bull wins like this that keep Bisping's sorry ass in the UFC. Way to show up, Cung Le.

And at Bisping calling out Rockhold. Mother er, you just lost to Tim Kennedy and Belfort and you think you can just call out a MW contender after beating Cung Le?

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    When will UFC fighters realize that upper body spinning attacks don't work 99 times out of 100? I seriously don't get it.

In Belletor? Yes.

In UFC? No.

When will UFC fighters realize that upper body spinning attacks don't work 99 times out of 100? I seriously don't get it.

In Belletor? Yes.

In UFC? No.
    This. It's like they see highlights of spinning heel kicks and think that they're foolproof.

Thread Information