12 37.50%
  • Dallas

8 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I

I dont upload personal pics in this site unlike you.
    Are you sure? If that's the case then you really have an awful taste in women.

Obviously she's not a celebrity and she won't even pass for a small spread on the backpage of a tabloid like Tik Tik:

You don't need to answer that. I'll just post this on Facebook and ask a thousand Filipinos if they know this chick

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    Nobody has done yet. I like to see the product of free agency decisions on court rather than relying on individual player's accomplishments. Its all a team effort.

By this logic, I would say the LeBron's are the most blown up team; everything LeBron says, does, and even his mannerisms are all blown out of proportion. Thus making the other teams without him perceived as significantly weaker without him. I think other players believe in themselves hearing his name echoing through their brains; i.e., Pacers.

I don't believe dallas is as great as they were last year. They had a ton of veterans and I believe they would have dominated the East and made it to the finals. They were a gritty team with a proficiently run offense and defensive scheme. Better than rooting for the Thunder.

This year, they're only 7 deep. I'm interested to see how they will implement Parsons.

I have 100% faith that the Spurs will make the playoffs. That's a given but in what shape? Apply the method used to not wear and tear players through a rigorous season of travel and play? Popovich will make another finals run.

The Bulls won't be that great however they do have depth. They'll have to deal with the Wizards and Raptors. Charlotte will be significantly better with the addition of Lance Stephenson.

Al Horford is returning for the Hawk. Can finally break that invisible barrier they seem to be hitting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People from Asian countries ain't all referred to as Asians imho. Asian is just the euphemistic term for "yellow" so only the eastern Asians are true Asians, while the rest are like the hybrids of nigs & Asians. Hate to admit it but some Picklebreath es are truly hot as (most of them are artificial beauties though).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Bulls
    2. Wizards
    3. Blazers/Suns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you sure? If that's the case then you really have an awful taste in women.

Obviously she's not a celebrity and she won't even pass for a small spread on the backpage of a tabloid like Tik Tik:

You don't need to answer that. I'll just post this on Facebook and ask a thousand Filipinos if they know this chick
    Go tbh

Although this ugly chick that you refer to won't even go near atleast 10 ft from the fatass that is you imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think the Cavs are overrated. If Lebron wasn't the answer, he wouldn't have 5 Finals appearances (one fewer than Tim Duncan and two fewer than Kobe Bryant, two TOSBs about to retire). He's not been in a single Finals game where he wasn't the best player on his team. Any team he's on isn't overrated. Wade is just overrated these days and Spo isn't as much a coach as he is a cheerleader like Scott Brooks. I'm looking forward to seeing these guys play together but it's hard to win a championship in your first year together. I do think they will make the ECF though.

I haven't seen much overrating of Dallas. They played the Spurs as well as any team in the post season including the Heat. I cannot help but think the addition of TC and Parsons is going to pay dividends.

If Rose can stay healthy, I like Gasol over Boozer on offense, not really on defense though. Tbh, a healthy Rose would have made that team ECF contenders the past two seasons. He's dragged through the mud on here but the kid is a difference maker on the court.

The defending champs are never overrated, especially if it's the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't seen much overrating of Dallas. They played the Spurs as well as any team in the post season including the Heat. I cannot help but think the addition of TC and Parsons is going to pay dividends.
    Thanks but I'm afraid we're gonna miss Marion's D, as well as Carter's contributions off the bench. And it still remains uncertain if Parsons will live up to our expectation of him, dude's as much a downgrade defensively over Marion as the upgrade he is at the offensive end, which means the net value added to our squad is negative because our starting lineups need defense more than O imho. I don't see how the Mavs are overrated, people don't even seem to rate us at all it seems like. Having TC back is excellent news to me but our paint is paper thin at this moment with Wright being the only big off the bench, and Mavs fans must know we're fooling ourselves if we think today's TC is the same Big Daddy Tyson of 2011 version.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks but I'm afraid we're gonna miss Marion's D, as well as Carter's contributions off the bench. And it still remains uncertain if Parsons will live up to our expectation of him, dude's as much a downgrade defensively over Marion as the upgrade he is at the offensive end, which means the net value added to our squad is negative because our starting lineups need defense more than O imho. I don't see how the Mavs are overrated, people don't even seem to rate us at all it seems like. Having TC back is excellent news to me but our paint is paper thin at this moment with Wright being the only big off the bench, and Mavs fans must know we're fooling ourselves if we think today's TC is the same Big Daddy Tyson of 2011 version.
    Rick sways close contests in the Mavs' favor because he's a of a coach. If Dirk still wants to win and puts in the time and doesn't show up looking anemic, I wouldn't count the Mavs out. Carter and Marion are big, no doubt, but you weren't getting a ring with those guys getting big minutes. Maybe that time will allow some young gun to develop.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Any team lead by The Great Satan is always overrated. Its a joke how the Great Satan is always the projected favorite to win it all since the '08-'09 season but he's choked the majority of times. This season will be no different he will fall flat on his face while losing to some team in the East. If he manages to get out the east then he will lose to a Lakers team lead by a rejuvenated God.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any team lead by The Great Satan is always overrated. Its a joke how the Great Satan is always the projected favorite to win it all since the '08-'09 season but he's choked the majority of times. This season will be no different he will fall flat on his face while losing to some team in the East. If he manages to get out the east then he will lose to a Lakers team lead by a rejuvenated God.
    Man you need to quit this schtick tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i take cavs over bulls

bulls havnt done since rose mvp season who continue to be shove down our throats that they can amount to anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Man you need to quit this schtick tbh
    Oh I'm not going anywhere I'm here to stay and promote the Koballah faith.

Thread Information