Page 173 of 280 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 6986
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    There is nowhere in the video his name or background is mentioned, that's how confident I was you are to lazy to do anything.
    I already told you I was sure you lied about that.

That's how confident I was you lied.

Didn't watch. Now don't have to watch.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I already told you I was sure you lied about that.

That's how confident I was you lied.

Didn't watch. Now don't have to watch.
    Dude, do you honestly think I give a ? I just get a kick out of jerking your dumb ass arround....ok? So ing stupid it's comical.

Ok, I wanted to add about 4 pages to this thread, So you were used. Now back on ignore ya dumb .

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa....keep adding on moron, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little traveling music....ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!....HA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Avante; 04-30-2015 at 04:38 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Where did my boy go?

Oh well, time to ride the blinds I guess.....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I have no idea who that guy is. Who was he?
    so either you lied here, or you lied when you said "i've known about him for a long time"

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so either you lied here, or you lied when you said "i've known about him for a long time"
    Dude, I was trying to get you guys to watch the video, ok? The obvious just blows right by you guy, you never pick up on it, sheesh!

Did ya read...I bet 30 days self bannishment....and all that ? Come on guy, DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

spurraider unless somebody gets out a huge crayon and draws you a big picture it's..ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM.

What a simple little .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I could walk into any room, business, corporation whatever in the world and if that world went BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the only survivors were us in the room, business etc etc, inside 30 days everyone would be asking me what to do.....I gurantee it.

Have yet to find a crowd I didn't stand out in.

Ok, this is one of the true monsters of them old prewar blues. Classic is an understatement.

See where it reads Blues From The Delta? Well Skip James wasn't from the Delta, he was from Bentonia, another part of Mississippi, but that is pretty much the norm all blues from Mississippi always get stuck in the Delta.

Amazing sound.

Last edited by Avante; 04-30-2015 at 06:24 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Prove all living creatures on earth evolved from a fish, go ahead PROVE it.

Evidence for Evolution & Evolution 101

The proof is out there, if you want to look. Multiple lines of evidence, all independently verifiable, with reproducible studies.

All you have to do is read it enough to understand it.

yet....

you haven't.

Why is that? What are you afraid of?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

The proof is out there, if you want to look. Multiple lines of evidence, all independently verifiable, with reproducible studies.

yet....

you haven't.

Why is that? What are you afraid of?
    I have read about it and have mentioned that before, but after about the 10th...we assume..good chance...led to believe...might have been.....well??? It's all guess work guy, speculations.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have read about it and have mentioned that before, but after about the 10th...we assume..good chance...led to believe...might have been.....well??? It's all guess work guy, speculations.
    You haven't really read anything.

What are you afraid of?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, I was trying to get you guys to watch the video, ok? The obvious just blows right by you guy, you never pick up on it, sheesh!

Did ya read...I bet 30 days self bannishment....and all that ? Come on guy, DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

spurraider unless somebody gets out a huge crayon and draws you a big picture it's..ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM.

What a simple little .
    I see a lot of caps and exclamation points.

But unsurprisingly, no new arguments.

Why is that?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I see a lot of caps and exclamation points.

But unsurprisingly, no new arguments.

Why is that?

Why act stupid guy?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You haven't really read anything.

What are you afraid of?
    So tell me what did I read, you must know right? So what was the name of the book.books? Well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So tell me what did I read, you must know right? So what was the name of the book.books? Well?

Plenty of links, plenty of books.

You could try explaining ring species, why humans have ONE less chromosome pair than the apes we are so closely related to, marsupial geographic grouping, isolated island biomes, the relationship between morphology and genetics.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why act stupid guy?
    Chest-thumping, but unsurprisingly, no new arguments.

Why is that?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Why is that?
    Dude, that stupid bull isn't going to work ok? You wanna talk to me then drop the childish crap, got it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    To answer your question:

I conclude you have never read anything, because you have never demonstrated that you even remotely understand anything having to do with the theory of evolution.

You can't state it in your own words, and you have never talked about any of the evidence in a way that isn't cartoonishly simple or outright incorrect.

Every snarky question, CAPS ridden post, and dodge merely provides another little pebble of evidence. Plink. Plink. Plink.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, that stupid bull isn't going to work ok? You wanna talk to me then drop the childish crap, got it?
    Plink.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Why is that?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Why is that?
    Why like an idiot guy?

Here's why all that fish bull is just that

Fish **may** have evolved from an animal similar to a coral-likesea squirt, whose larvae resemble early fish in important ways. The first ancestors of fish** may** have kept the larval form into adulthood (as some sea squirts do today), although** perhaps** the reverse is the case. Vertebrates, among them the first fishes, originated about 530 million years ago during the Cambrian explosion, which saw the rise in organism diversity.[4]

That is all you ever see with this, a bunch ofl...may...maybe...might have.

Those are facts?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why like an idiot guy?

Here's why all that fish bull is just that

Fish **may** have evolved from an animal similar to a coral-likesea squirt, whose larvae resemble early fish in important ways. The first ancestors of fish** may** have kept the larval form into adulthood (as some sea squirts do today), although** perhaps** the reverse is the case. Vertebrates, among them the first fishes, originated about 530 million years ago during the Cambrian explosion, which saw the rise in organism diversity.[4]

That is all you ever see with this, a bunch ofl...may...maybe...might have.

Those are facts?
    I conclude you have never read anything, because you have never demonstrated that you even remotely understand anything having to do with the theory of evolution.

You can't state it in your own words, and you have never talked about any of the evidence in a way that isn't cartoonishly simple or outright incorrect.

Copy, paste, lack of understanding.

Plink.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Copy, paste, lack of understanding.

Plink.
    Whatever...

So why totally ignore what I just showed you? And I didn't cherry pick that. So how come it was so easy to prove my point?

Anwser the question?

Why act like the definition of evolution is some big complex ordeal? You might be confused.

I;m not religioius but how do you think....

God was maybe the Word and He Might have.....haha!!!!!!!!!!!! Or.....we are led to believe that Jesus could have been crucified but there is some debate over,....

Come on little man.
    Last edited by Avante; 04-30-2015 at 07:20 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Whatever...

So why totally ignore what I just showed you? And I didn't cherry pick that. So how come it was so easy to prove my point?

Anwser the question?

Why act like the definition of evolution is some big complex ordeal? You might be confused.
    Plink.

Every snarky question, CAPS ridden post, and dodge merely provides another little pebble of evidence.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Plink.

Every snarky question, CAPS ridden post, and dodge merely provides another little pebble of evidence.
    Why not just answer the question I asked? Too stupid?

Why do all we ever see is a bunch of...maybe... could have....when talking evolution? Well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Whatever...

Anwser the question?

I;m not religioius but how do you think....

God was maybe the Word and He Might have.....haha!!!!!!!!!!!! Or.....we are led to believe that Jesus could have been crucified but there is some debate over,....

Come on little man.
    You could try explaining ring species, why humans have ONE less chromosome pair than the apes we are so closely related to, marsupial geographic grouping, isolated island biomes, the relationship between morphology and genetics.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why not just answer the question I asked? Too stupid?
    Plink.

Thread Information