Page 245 of 280 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,125 of 6986
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Sun is at the perfect distance.
    The Earth rotates at he perfect speed.
    Then there's gravity.
    The rains are needed to grow the crops.
    The seasons.
    We must have the nutrients found in the ground to survive.
    All that working in perfect concert to pull this off.

So that just happened, right. None of that came about by design despite the fact the odds of all those musts coming together by chance are astronomical.

Oly a complete moron wouldn't get it.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Then there's gravity.
    The seasons.

So that just happened, right. None of that came about by design despite the fact the odds of all those musts coming together by chance are astronomical.

If the Earth is at the perfect distance why are there seasons? Does the Earth get closer during summer and further during winter? What's the deal with this Avante? So now he will look it up and give a website. Explain in your own words. Do we need seasons for life to exist as you imply? Why or why not?

This is will be interesting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    If the Earth is at the perfect distance why are there seasons? Does the Earth get closer during summer and further during winter? What's the deal with this Avante? So now he will look it up and give a website. Explain in your own words. Do we need seasons for life to exist as you imply? Why or why not?

it was god's plan

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Then there's gravity.
    The seasons.

And then there's the complex designer who just happens to out there making all this.

Where did the designer come from, Avante?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

This isn't about .....me. Which seems to be why you come here, you liike to bother others. I don't get why we even have any of this at all, do you? Why the sun, why the moon, why the seasons, why do we rotate around, why day,, why night? I have no idea of any kinmd, none/zero! So what's your take, why do we have life? Why are things like they are?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    This isn't about .....me. Which seems to be why you come here, you liike to bother others.
    He's not making this about.....you. He's asking you to expound on your questions about the earth and sun, dumbass.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This isn't about .....me. Which seems to be why you come here, you liike to bother others. I don't get why we even have any of this at all, do you? Why the sun, why the moon, why the seasons, why do we rotate around, why day,, why night? I have no idea of any kinmd, none/zero! So what's your take, why do we have life? Why are things like they are?
    Never ever read anything to do with science.

Are you even fcking human? Is there a microgram of curiosity left in your close to death brain?
    And I bother people like you who are fakes with a willingness to distort. If you would stop posting about things you have not bothered to understand but claim expertise, I would gladly stop.

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Naledi found, yet another of the myriad of sources for human evolution...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/10/africa...ies/index.html

But lets keep believing in a sky daddy that "designed" us as "originals" and "unique"....

And the gap grows even smaller.....
    Last edited by phyzik; 09-11-2015 at 02:01 AM.

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Can't you read ya dumb ? I just told you I don't believe in the Bible, right? SO PAY ING ATTENTION...you got that ?

This isn't about me giving a about what you believe, ok less, who cares about you? This is about what I believe, so you. I don't care about proof or evidence I care about common sense. And common sense tells us only a dummy wouldn't get this. To think all this perfection just happen to well...happen...hahaha!!!!!!!!! What are you er 10? yes this took some planning and a Designer, how obvious does it need to be? The nutrients in the earth the rain, the food that nourished us, the seasons, the distances betwwen the sun and earth. You honestly stupid enought to buy.....it just happened....hahahahahaha!!!!!!.....what a ing moron.
    perfection you say?

How is it perfect that we swallow food through the same opening that we breath through allowing for chocking?

Why do Squids and Owls have better eyesight than we do?

Why do cats see better in the dark than we do?

Why cant we breath under water when the Earth itself is more than 70% water?

Why must we have this specific biome on this specific planet in order to survive if we are so perfect?

I would think a God, wanting to create the perfect being in his own image, would make something significantly more resilient in order to adapt to any situation in the galaxy. After all, why create a being in his "own image" if it can only survive on one tiny rock in such a vast universe?

You cant claim "in his own image" and "flawed" in the same breath, so don't give me that .

according to you, regardless if you believe in the bible or not, we are the perfect being.... so why are we so flawed?

There are 3 options IF a higher being DOES exist...

1) a higher being exists and has created and imprisoned us on this one relatively small rock to treat us like an ant farm and doesn't really give a about us and taunts us with other habitats so far away, we cant possibly reach them before our species dies out .... So him.

2) a higher being exists and decided to create a universe on a whim and allowed "nature" to take it's course, and still doesn't give a about us.... So why worship him?

3) An idiot god who is letting his creation fail and doesn't give a how divided we are about his existence.

It's so ing absurd to think this "being" exist it is beyond maddening!!!!

Think about it....

an all-powerful being, creates a perfect image of himself on a tiny rock in the vast universe, lets it fail almost beyond reason for thousands of years with no indication of it's presence or significant provable help whatsoever, and you want me to believe in this joker?

I have more of a chance of writing a letter to a presidential candidate and having my proposal voted into the cons ution than the entire world praying to a sky daddy and it coming true.

I, and just about ANYONE on this PLANET, could be a better god than the one you believe in, , I've done it in video games with VERY LITTLE effort for s sake!!!

If he/she/it DOES exist, I want no association with such an incompetent fool! I'll gladly go to where all the competent and cool people are right after I spit and piss in this incompetent gods face. I KNOW I've helped more people than anyone who "prayed" to him for help.

You can "pray" for someone who is in a hard time of their life, or you can actually "DO" something about it. Praying = wishing = no results.

But by all means, keep "praying" someone you know who might have cancer gets cured by an actual doctor and attribute it to some of a god instead of the doctor....

In case that's not hint enough, when an actual doctor saves your life, and you "praise god" for it, you are actually insulting the doctor who LITERALLY saved your life. He had no magic juju man in the sky help him....
    Last edited by phyzik; 09-11-2015 at 02:59 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    perfection you say?

How is it perfect that we swallow food through the same opening that we breath through allowing for chocking?

Why do Squids and Owls have better eyesight than we do?

Why do cats see better in the dark than we do?

Why cant we breath under water when the Earth itself is more than 70% water?

Why must we have this specific biome on this specific planet in order to survive if we are so perfect?

I would think a God, wanting to create the perfect being in his own image, would make something significantly more resilient in order to adapt to any situation in the galaxy. After all, why create a being in his "own image" if it can only survive on one tiny rock in such a vast universe?

You cant claim "in his own image" and "flawed" in the same breath, so don't give me that .

according to you, regardless if you believe in the bible or not, we are the perfect being.... so why are we so flawed?

There are 3 options IF a higher being DOES exist...

1) a higher being exists and has created and imprisoned us on this one relatively small rock to treat us like an ant farm and doesn't really give a about us and taunts us with other habitats so far away, we cant possibly reach them before our species dies out .... So him.

2) a higher being exists and decided to create a universe on a whim and allowed "nature" to take it's course, and still doesn't give a about us.... So why worship him?

3) An idiot god who is letting his creation fail and doesn't give a how divided we are about his existence.

It's so ing absurd to think this "being" exist it is beyond maddening!!!!

Think about it....

an all-powerful being, creates a perfect image of himself on a tiny rock in the vast universe, lets it fail almost beyond reason for thousands of years with no indication of it's presence or significant provable help whatsoever, and you want me to believe in this joker?

I have more of a chance of writing a letter to a presidential candidate and having my proposal voted into the cons ution than the entire world praying to a sky daddy and it coming true.

I, and just about ANYONE on this PLANET, could be a better god than the one you believe in, , I've done it in video games with VERY LITTLE effort for s sake!!!

If he/she/it DOES exist, I want no association with such an incompetent fool! I'll gladly go to where all the competent and cool people are right after I spit and piss in this incompetent gods face. I KNOW I've helped more people than anyone who "prayed" to him for help.

You can "pray" for someone who is in a hard time of their life, or you can actually "DO" something about it. Praying = wishing = no results.

But by all means, keep "praying" someone you know who might have cancer gets cured by an actual doctor and attribute it to some of a god instead of the doctor....

In case that's not hint enough, when an actual doctor saves your life, and you "praise god" for it, you are actually insulting the doctor who LITERALLY saved your life. He had no magic juju man in the sky help him....

You can live a nothing life, I can see you're already a miseabler littlre . I want more so I have more. If you get a nut being a stupid with no hopes of anything, do it, ok got? There is a reason most beleive and don't want to be like you, it's because it sucks.

I want to think maybe there is something better than this, as do most people. Only some ing re like you would prefer.....nothing.

Hey got, you strike me as a genuine asshole, ok? So how about moving on and bug those more down there on your level on level, ok idiot?

I pity these obvious s.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No doubt you often wonder...."so who would I mix some Howlin' Wolf with"...?

Here ya go....

All prior to 1955.

John Lee Hooker
    Muddy Waters
    Lightnin' Hopkins
    Little Walter
    Sonny Boy Willamson
    Jimmy Reed
    Otis Spann
    Mercy Dee Walton
    Lowell Fulsom
    BB King
    Otis Rush

That'll do it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You're flat re ed

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How many of you out there are sick of this Blake freak? Look at him, is that sad to watch or what? I tell the ....dude, you're not worth my time...ok? Now here he comes totally begging me to respond, wow, how ed up is this guy?

Wow!

Now watch this, here he comes again, hahaha!!!!!! Poor little got.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I asked Judy who is a devout Christian what she thought of evolution. She thought about it for a long second and then said...."does it matter?" She nailed it as she always does. It really doesn't matter does it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    it's amazing how much you seem to care about it considering "it doesn't really matter"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I asked Judy who is a devout Christian what she thought of evolution. She thought about it for a long second and then said...."does it matter?" She nailed it as she always does. It really doesn't matter does it?
    she's probably wondering why you started a thread on it and have hundreds of posts on the topic.

you're just too ing re ed to understand why the science of evolution matters.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It actually boils down to knowing both believers and then idiots like you, look how ya act, and realizing those with their together have some God, while dumb s like you don't.

You being that simple..."prove it, huh huh huh?"...like some dumbass kid and those in the know...."it's not for us to know".

I know no atheists worth a , all pretty much like you.
    How do you know "it's not for us to know"?

You say you aren't religious, but you seem to be borrowing a whole lot of ty ideas from religions.

I have already shown you repeatedly making the same arguments, over and over.

At this point, I think you are actively lying about not being religious.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Evolution has nothing to do with religion. It is natural science. Only s think it does.

Physical evidence about the world we have found ourselves on though, contradicts the Bible in a lot of ways.

The best way to really get into what one should believe though is to ask a lot of questions.

because the idiots who start prattling on about the Bible tend to really suck at answering them.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it's amazing how much you seem to care about it considering "it doesn't really matter"
    Not really, ya see Judy teachs sunday school. She was talking about the things kids ask.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How do you know "it's not for us to know"?

You say you aren't religious, but you seem to be borrowing a whole lot of ty ideas from religions.

I have already shown you repeatedly making the same arguments, over and over.

At this point, I think you are actively lying about not being religious.
    I simply know way too many people who would never play this stupid you do who believe in some God. You come off as a dummy, look at how desperate you are, ha~~~~~~~~

I;m not religious at all, I don't believe in the Christian God at all. I buy into some Designer but nothing like we are told by religions. You don't worship this Designer and they do nothing for you at all.

Only some dumb like you could think all thisw came about by chance.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Miserable fat sophist

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I simply know way too many people who would never play this stupid you do who believe in some God. You come off as a dummy, look at how desperate you are, ha~~~~~~~~

I;m not religious at all, I don't believe in the Christian God at all. I buy into some Designer but nothing like we are told by religions. You don't worship this Designer and they do nothing for you at all.

Only some dumb like you could think all thisw came about by chance.
    this designer............did mistakes occur in his/her/it's design?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Not really, ya see Judy teachs sunday school. She was talking about the things kids ask.
    Of course she "doesn't care" about evolution. She's a devout Christian who teaches Sunday school. Evolution calls all that into question, so she just ignores it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    this designer............did mistakes occur in his/her/it's design?
    Nope. Designer included disease on purpose.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Of course she "doesn't care" about evolution. She's a devout Christian who teaches Sunday school. Evolution calls all that into question, so she just ignores it
    Wrong as usual.

Judy isn't about worrying about proving anything, she goes with what makes her feel better about things. As do most intelligent people. Only idiots like you get all caught up in..."oh yeah well can ya prove it huh huh huh?" ..... kids play that son.

Thread Information