Page 254 of 280 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 6986
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I'm giving you an option. If ya don't wanna talk SEX SEX OH MY GOD SEXXXXXXXXXXXX, or movies, or burgers, or todays news, here is this thread. Im not limited like so many others here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I'm giving you an option. If ya don't wanna talk SEX SEX OH MY GOD SEXXXXXXXXXXXX, or movies, or burgers, or todays news, here is this thread. Im not limited like so many others here.
    The messageboard offers that option, not you dummy. This thread is led evolution, but you're too limited, scared, arrogant and stupid to study beyond what you think you know about it.

You're an extremely limited old fart that wants to talk about himself all the time. You follow yourself around way too much.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The messageboard offers that option, not you dummy. This thread is led evolution, but you're too limited, scared, arrogant and stupid to study beyond what you think you know about it.

You're an extremely limited old fart that wants to talk about himself all the time. You follow yourself around way too much.

Translation

Hey Avante, any suggestions on how I can deal better with my obsessions with you and my fear of Christians? I know you'd know.

Little man, stop following Avante around , he works ya son like a cheap , ok? He's on another level than a dummy like you, ok? As far as being afraid of Christians go, ya need to stop fighting it and join in, God is a forgiving God. He knows he ed up when he made your dumb ass, He'd love to fix that up.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's been a long long time since we've seen a speedy white running back in division I football. I did think Sam McCuffie was going to be that guy, nope! That guy is however Stanfords Christian McCaffery the grandson of the great sprinter Dave Sime, a former WR holder and a 100m silver medalist at the 60 Olympics in the 100m.

McCaffery was a 10.75 sprinter in HS, but I'm sure he's faster than that now.

There has never been a "great" white speed back in the NFL. I'm talking 9.4/10.30 type stuff. Hugh "The King" McElhenny, "Jaguar" Jon Arnett had "good" speed, but not great speed. ie Post and Danny Woodhead more quick than fast.

There was SMU's John Roderick a legit 9.3 cat (world class) but he was a bust for some reason.

What did happen to.....

The run at 2:30 is tiotally ridiculous.

Yes I know about Mich/Rice, talking about after that.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-22-2015 at 04:32 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Stupid fat ol

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    translation

Hey Avante, so just who were the fastest white Americans?

Here ya go ya little , the All Time USA Pale Face 100m.

lane

1.Charles Paddock...1920 Olympic Champion/USC
    2.Frank Wykoff...histories first 9.4/USC
    3.Lindy Remigino...1952 Olympic Champion/Manhatten
    4.Bobby Morrow..1956 Olympic Champion/ACU (widely considered the fastest, with Sime)
    5,Dave Sime...1960 Olympic silver/WR 9.3/Duke
    6.Darel Newman...9.2 and the only white sprinter to ever beat Bob Hayes/Fresno St
    7.Mel Patton...histories first 9.3/USC
    8.Hal Davis...ruled the early 40's, but because of the war no Olympics to win/Cal

"B"

lane

1.Gerry Ashworth...Dartmouth
    2.Kevin Little...Drake
    3.John Teeter...Oklahoma St...his 10.07 the fastest time ever ran by a white American
    4.Marty Krulee...SDS
    5.John Roderick...SMU
    6.Jackson Shotz...Missouri
    7.Dennis Schultz...Oklahoma St
    8.Larry Questad...Stanford

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do get a kick out of little dumb s like this Blake, he just doesn't know how to act around guys like me.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-23-2015 at 01:03 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How about white "speed" receivers? Yep, we have had a few.

Don Hutson the first great receiver was a 9.8 sprinter out of Alabama.

Don Maynard had some jets, he was Namath's main man.

Roger Carr with the Colts could motor.

Lance Alworth was a sprinter while at Arkansas.

Oiler Bill Groman was a 9.5 man.

Don Beebe could cook.

Tim Dwight was a 10.33 cat while at Iowa.

Sonny Randle, the old St. Louis Cardinal had 9.7 jets.

Hmmmm? That's about it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, if ya think we were once fish, you're an idiot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    To Avante, he's the smart one while the vast majority of college professors, researchers and other such experts are all the ones that are the idiots.

And now he'll post another YouTube to really intellectually sock it to em.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    To Avante, he's the smart one while the vast majority of college professors, researchers and other such experts are all the ones that are the idiots.

And now he'll post another YouTube to really intellectually sock it to em.
    Translation

Hey Avante, I come here everyday looking for you, as ya can see I have no life or friends and women find me repulsive, so I need you and the others, ok? Obviously I'm a little prick and stupid but being lonely will do that. So could ya maybe talk with me instead of poking fun at me? Pretty please.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Translation

Hey Avante, I come here everyday looking for you, as ya can see I have no life or friends and women find me repulsive, so I need you and the others, ok? Obviously I'm a little prick and stupid but being lonely will do that. So could ya maybe talk with me instead of poking fun at me? Pretty please.
    no, I'll just keep poking fun at your fat ass for calling the scientific community "idiots"

Lol fat .

Go post a YouTube. Now.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have a bad bad feeling that sometime between tomorrow and Christmas we are going to have something similiar to 9/11 again. Yep, "lets up their holidays"....sheesh~~~~

Hard to imagine people being that ed up in the head isn't it? People who will kill themselves ovr some cause/religion. How brain dead is that? I don't care if there is a God/Allah, I'm not killing myself over it.

I think a large part of their problem over there is they don't have going on to think about or do. No MLB, no NBA, no NFL or NCAA football, no March Madness or this.....

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Imagine being at a stage of life where ya have it all. Judy asked...what do ya want for Christmas.....after thinking it over, I realized I have it all.

I am trying to think of something but as of right now.....?????

I have...

Dock Boggs 1928 recordings.
    All the great books, all the legendary sci fi stuff, all that Steinbeck, Hemingway, Poe, Lovecraft, London etc etc.
    Those lost Townes Van Zandt recordiings.
    Those 1941 Muddy Waters recordings right there on the plantation.
    Everything The Beatles, Stones, Doors, Animals, Jimi and Janis ever did.
    All the DVD''s I want.
    20,000 football cards.

So what do I need, hmmmmm?
    Last edited by Avante; 11-28-2015 at 07:10 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    According to the Bible the final war will be fought in some valley in the Middle East. And now here's ISIS getting more and more powerful, where will they be 10 years from now?

I'd love to visit those counties over there, turn them on to some blues. Teach them the harmonica.

How could ya strap a bomb around your waist after hearing....

Last edited by Avante; 12-04-2015 at 03:09 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    According to the Bible the final war will be fought in some valley in the Middle East. And now here's ISIS getting more and more powerful, where will they be 10 years from now?
    But you've said fee Bible is full of bull , so what do they know

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I'd love to visit those counties over there, turn them on to some blues. Teach them the harmonica.
    You should

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But you've said fee Bible is full of bull , so what do they know
    I think it might be time I actually read it. Maybe it is legit.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm sitting here looking at the Christmas tree, and all the little Christmas whatevers around the house and think about what do stupid ass atheists do this time of year, it must suck. Yes I don't buy into the Biblical account of what happened but somehing did so Christmas will work. I have no problems using Jesus as that MasterDesigner, that sure beats the out of....bah humbug.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    why not muhammad

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you know his story, his origins? He was just a mortal man who pulled off the biggest hoax of all time....Islam. Having to use the Angel Gabriel should have given it away.

But. Mohammd is one of the most important people who ever walked the earth, like Hitler his existance made a huge impact on this world. Between the two of them they were responsible for more deaths than any others.

I recommend ya read about the life and times of Mohammd before trying to talk about things ya don't know about. I have a six CD set about his life and the origins of Islam.

I do find it funny when we hear/read "radical" Islam, all that violence is Islam. The Koran is choked full of violence to non believers/infidels.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-05-2015 at 12:47 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    but maybe he actually was a prophet... so even all the bad things he did, bad things about islam... maybe it's actually the word of god

how do you know it isn't?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    but maybe he actually was a prophet... so even all the bad things he did, bad things about islam... maybe it's actually the word of god

how do you know it isn't?
    What you try to do is wing it, why? Do what I did, take some time and educate yourself on Mohammad and Islam. Then after finding out all ya can about it, then we'll talk about it, ok? As of right now you know..0..about Mohammad and Islam. Save the bull , just admit it and then bone up on it if ya realy wanna talk with me about it, ok?

You do know that there were over 300 Gods in that region of the world in the time of Mohammad.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-05-2015 at 01:45 AM.

Thread Information