Page 31 of 280 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's always a contest with you.
    You're the one who is so serious that someone has to "win or lose" on here, not me, I have no such emotional investment, but it is very clear that you do!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What a shining example of god's glory you are!
    Hey, I am human.
    Are you?
    Doubtful.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You're the one who is so serious that someone has to "win or lose" on here, not me, I have no such emotional investment, but it is very clear that you do!
    Of course you do. The more emoticons you use, the more emotional you are.

Until I note it. Then you stop for a post or two.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Being accurate wasn't really my point. I guarantee you that there are more muslims in christian countries than there are christians in muslim countries.
    It's obvious that accuracy isn't one of your or chumps strong points!

I told you a long time ago, chump, I love emoticons, expressions without having to go into long tedious explanations!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Being accurate wasn't really my point. I guarantee you that there are more muslims in christian countries than there are christians in muslim countries.
    So after you did the homework you saw you were wrong.....again!

Now it's, well there are more.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey, I am human.
    Are you?
    Doubtful.
    According to Rob this is a human so the criteria seem pretty lax:

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Pretty amazing how me and xmas can cause such epic meltdowns and butthurt over our beliefs on a sports forum.
    Poor atheists.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Of course you do. The more emoticons you use, the more emotional you are.

Until I note it. Then you stop for a post or two.
    You wish. You are the only "puppet" on here, and you are so predictable!

I use emoticons at my leisure and for the reasons I STATED above, regardless of your lies to the contrary!

I use them more, the more you make a total fool of yourself on here!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pretty amazing how me and xmas can cause such epic meltdowns and butthurt over our beliefs on a sports forum.
    Poor atheists.
    I'm guessing most these atheists came from homes that did believe and felt those beliefs got in their way. So they had to rebel against them once they got away from it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Poor atheists.
    SBM, Mouse, and Avante can get them going too.

Lots of laughs to be had at their (atheists) expense!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm guessing most these atheists came from homes that did believe and felt those beliefs got in their way. So they had to rebel against them once they got away from it.
    If so, I bet they return full circle over time as they mature into intelligent adults, that is, "if" they ever do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Some of them seem to have a deep seeded hatred towards religion. It only reaffirms my faith though. As the Bible says the world will attack religion during the end of times.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    SBM, Mouse, and Avante can get them going too.

Lots of laughs to be had at their (atheists) expense!
    Not just on here, just go on any site on the web and you will see these types of people everywhere. Even famous scientist are starting to attack religion. It is sad to see but start of something bigger.

"I want to put on the table, not why 85% of the members of the National Academy of Sciences reject God, I want to know why 15% of the National Academy don't. That's really what we've got to address here. Otherwise the public is secondary to this."

Neil deGrasse Tyson

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If so, I bet they return full circle over time as they mature into intelligent adults, that is, "if" they ever do.
    Angry Atheists: Why Are Atheists So Angry All the Time?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Some of them seem to have a deep seeded hatred towards religion. It only reaffirms my faith though. As the Bible says the world will attack religion during the end of times.
    I've talked with a lot of atheists and other that not believing I've noticed most don't know anything. Very limited!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I won't?

I had to correct you on your Christian dogma faux pas, and I came through like gangbusters, despite your lies.

Nope, just another one of your many lies, liar.

You are far and away the biggest liar on this entire site, over 85,000 lying trolling posts of worthlessness, followed very closely by blake.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I've talked with a lot of atheists and other that not believing I've noticed most don't know anything. Very limited!
    Most are arrogant assholes. I don't think I've ever met a decent atheist.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A word to the wise, don't hold your breath waiting for those "end times", IMHO they are thousands of years off, or one of God's days.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I won't?

I had to correct you on your Christian dogma faux pas, and I came through like gangbusters, despite your lies.

Nope, just another one of your many lies, liar.

You are far and away the biggest liar on this entire site, over 85,000 lying trolling posts of worthlessness, followed very closely by blake.
    lol meltdown

rob showed everyone exactly what I was talking about more perfectly than I ever expected. So you desperately tried to twist the very words he wrote.

You guys are fighting each other.

It's entertaining.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    A word to the wise, don't hold your breath waiting for those "end times", IMHO they are thousands of years off, or one of God's days.
    No one knows the time or date, but I believe it is near. You could be right though, could be hundreds of years or even longer. I live my life the same way though.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Most are arrogant assholes. I don't think I've ever met a decent atheist.
    In real life I know quite a few, and as I said before, we all get along famously, everyone respects each others views.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    In real life I know quite a few, and as I said before, we all get along famously, everyone respects each others views.
    Maybe the people hiding behind a screen get a false sense of pride/power. Most are scared to even show their face.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Maybe the people hiding behind a screen get a false sense of pride/power. Most are scared to even show their face.
    When did you show your face on this board?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Just because God loves you doesn't mean he won't destroy you. He is very patient and giving people who sin time to repent and change their worldly views. If they don't then that is on them and the price they pay is eternal death. God is just. If God were evil and not caring he would send people to burn in for eternity. Something that of course he is not doing.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol meltdown rob showed everyone exactly what I was talking about more perfectly than I ever expected. So you desperately tried to twist the very words he wrote. You guys are fighting each other. It's entertaining.
    Just another in a long line of your over 85,000 LYING trolling posts as per usual.

That is all your post is, but truth be known, you can't disguise your own blatant MELT DOWN by trying to displace it to us.

Thread Information