Page 66 of 280 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 6986
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Wrong as usual, both very easy to understand. Why continue to act like they aren't?

You read....Evolution.....wow hard to do.
    You read....DNA...wow hard to do.
    For you?

Impossible.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

So evolution doesn't need DNA?
    taking the post out of context.
    was pointing out that avante is arguing against something he doesn't understand by bringing in another subject he doesn't understand (happens to be DNA). i never said dna and evolution aren't related. but take a post out of context and u can always poke holes

If you knew anything about DNA you would know it's not made up of exploding rocks 12 Billion years ago
    i never mentioned exploding rocks, nor 12 billlion years ago. the earth hasn't been around for nearly that long. the definition of strawman is to argue against a point i never made, or imply that i made that point. well done.

The truth is the discovery of a hidden DNA code so complex the greatest minds in Science are still speechless
    they aren't speechless. they talk about it all the time.

sealed the fate on Evolution and has exposed the lies. The debated ended years ago people
    lol wut?

now the intelligent ones on this planet must wait for the rest of the Darwin supports minds to Evolve enough to understand it.

And that could take millions of years.
    it won't take that long. look how far we've come in just the last 200 years. and even if it did take hundreds or thousands of years, thats how open minds work. they search for the answers, no matter how long it takes, rather than throwing their hands up at the first unknown and saying "well a creator must have done it, so lets stop learning."

that's how you bring the middle ages back

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

So evolution doesn't need DNA?

If you knew anything about DNA you would know it's not made up of exploding rocks 12 Billion years ago

The truth is the discovery of a hidden DNA code so complex the greatest minds in Science are still speechless sealed the fate on Evolution and has exposed the lies.

The debated ended years ago people, now the intelligent ones on this planet must wait for the rest of the Darwin supports minds to Evolve enough to understand it.

And that could take millions of years.
    This post brought to you by Gene Ray. (Google if you dare)

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How anyone could think something as simple as evolution/DNA can be misunderstood or hard to grasp.....???????????

Just take some time and read, yep, just that simple.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    How anyone could think something as simple as evolution/DNA can be misunderstood or hard to grasp.....???????????

Just take some time and read, yep, just that simple.
    we're waiting for you to read something.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    taking the post out of context.
    They are your own words defend your postings or you lose credibility.

was pointing out that avante is arguing against something he doesn't understand by bringing in another subject he doesn't understand (happens to be DNA). i never said dna and evolution aren't related. but take a post out of context and u can always poke holes
    Then fill in the holes post Evidence humans Evolved from Snails.

i never mentioned exploding rocks, nor 12 billlion years ago,
    Your defending Evolution that means you support the big bang theory that also means all matter came about from a huge explosion of matter explain how life started without using the science books and I may reconsider your stance, if your going to support science don't do it half ass and pick only the parts of science that might help you win a debate your going to lose at the end.

. the earth hasn't been around for nearly that long.
    If you don't think 4.6 billion years is a long time then your the most patient human in the universe.

the definition of strawman is to argue against a point i never made, or imply that i made that point. well done.
    Wrong, the word "strawman" is only used in debates when a person has no answer or wants to justify avoiding the questions.

they aren't speechless. they talk about it all the time.
    Who are they? and post some quotes of Scientists saying DNA has scoreboard over Evolution.

it won't take that long. look how far we've come in just the last 200 years. and even if it did take hundreds or thousands of years, thats how open minds work. they search for the answers, no matter how long it takes, rather than throwing their hands up at the first unknown and saying "well a creator must have done it, so lets stop learning."
    Well until they finally figure it out or have all the answers the bull lies are printed in the school textbooks. Science books don't say "we are searching for the answers they go into great detail how man and the universe came about and with tons of artwork.

that's how you bring the middle ages back
    You act like the middle ages is a bad thing when in fact at that time man was much more advanced than he is today at least he didn't believe man evolved from an ape that came around in the 1800s thanks to your hero Darwin,

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    we're waiting for you to read something.
    At least he can read, that is more than can be said about you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    At least he can read, that is more than can be said about you.

neither of you have proved you have read anything at this point.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    They are your own words defend your postings or you lose credibility.
    no. you take my words out of context, thats you losing your own credibility. by cutting off my words at a certain point, you are altering the meaning of my statement. that's on you

Then fill in the holes post Evidence humans Evolved from Snails.
    i never made the claim that humans evolved from snails

Your defending Evolution that means you support the big bang theory that also means all matter came about from a huge explosion of matter explain how life started without using the science books and I may reconsider your stance, if your going to support science don't do it half ass and pick only the parts of science that might help you win a debate your going to lose at the end.
    does it? how the universe came to be and how life on earth came to be are two different questions

If you don't think 4.6 billion years is a long time then your the most patient human in the universe.
    again, you are taking my words out of context. i never said 4.6 billions years is not a long time. i said the the earth hasn't been around for nearly 12 billion years. the difference between 4.6 billion and 12 billion is humongous. if you don't think that the time difference is significant, than perhaps YOU are the most patient human being of all time

Wrong, the word "strawman" is only used in debates when a person has no answer or wants to justify avoiding the questions.
    you are inventing an argument i made, and proceeding to "beat" said argument, like you did just now... you made the false claim that i said 4.6 billion years isn't long. that is a strawman

Who are they? and post some quotes of Scientists saying DNA has scoreboard over Evolution.
    again, i never made the claim of "scientists saying DNA has scoreboard over evolution." you are again putting words in my mouth, creating strawman arguments and asking me to defend claims i never made. you are the one that claims scientists are speechless about DNA and how complex it is. if i put any quote of any scientist discussing DNA, it refutes your claim that they are in fact "speechelss"

Well until they finally figure it out or have all the answers the bull lies are printed in the school textbooks. Science books don't say "we are searching for the answers they go into great detail how man and the universe came about and with tons of artwork.
    while they search for the remaining answers, they teach what they know. a scientist or a science book will never claim to know exactly how the first life on earth came to be. instead, science uses the evidence we do have access to and uses that to build its case. the miller-urey experiment showed that early earth conditions did favor complex proteins forming from simpler ones, for instance. that is an important piece of evidence

You act like the middle ages is a bad thing when in fact at that time man was much more advanced than he is today at least he didn't believe man evolved from an ape that came around in the 1800s thanks to your hero Darwin,
    the amount of scientific, medical, and technological advancement in europe during the nearly 1000 years of the middle ages pales in comparison to how far we went in the few hundred years since then. in the middle ages we didnt even know dinosaurs existed and for much of the middle ages we believed the sun revolved around the earth

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    neither of you have proved you have read anything at this point.
    You still haven't proved any of the things you posted, especially about dogma, contests, bitter, etc.

So you have no room to talk about proofs.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    DNA totally proves the existence of some Master Design, and it's just common sense.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    DNA totally proves the existence of some Master Design, and it's just common sense.
    you don't know anything about DNA except that "its very complex" and yet you continue to waive it around like a victory banner. you have no clue what you're talking about, fella

discussing science with you is like discussing sex with a virgin

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    you don't know anything about DNA except that "its very complex" and yet you continue to waive it around like a victory banner. you have no clue what you're talking about, fella
    He's also fat.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And you're not? We've seen your pics.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    And you're not? We've seen your pics.
    Where?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Denial, maximus!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    How did the master designer come into existence

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Not here. Not my picture. lol you're afraid to even look at that guy's fb page.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not here. Not my picture. lol you're afraid to even look at that guy's fb page.
    ^ Irrelevant post by an insignificant troll.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I offered. You got scared.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I offered. You got scared.
    ^That is not your pic.
    But we've all seen yours photoshopped to death.
    Thank you SA210.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    ^That is not your pic.
    But we've all seen yours photoshopped to death.
    Thank you SA210.
    Not here. Not me.

You want to see that guy's FB page?

Or are you pissing yourself right now at the thought of it?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not here. Not me.
    You want to see that guy's FB page?
    Or are you pissing yourself right now at the thought of it?
    No thanks, we all saw your ugly mug way too many times already.
    Not interested in it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    No thanks, we all saw your ugly mug way too many times already.
    Not interested in it.
    OK, pee-pants.

lol afraid of facebook.

It's not like you have to friend the guy. It's a public profile.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OK, pee-pants.
    lol afraid of facebook.
    It's not like you have to friend the guy. It's a public profile.
    No thanks, your photoshop thread was good enough for me.
    In fact I got bored with you pretty quickly.

Thread Information