Page 78 of 280 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 6986
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What are you doing that so great, btw?
    Not much.

One can sum up most of his posts thusly:

He asks for evidence, since he is a lazy and won't find it himself, then runs away when I give it to him, or goes back to that.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 10-09-2014 at 04:29 PM. Reason: grammar

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why are you telling me what RNA/DNA is, we all know what they are. That isn't the point. Regardless of what they are or are about...................how did they come about? How can something that complex just happen?

So you think they just....here we are!!! Isn't that pretty hard to buy?
    For reference, here are a couple of logical fallacies.

Which one do you think you are committing?

Argument from ignorance (Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance stands for "lack of evidence to the contrary"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false (or vice versa).
    Argument from incredulity/Lack of imagination[edit]
    Arguments from incredulity take the form:

P is too incredible (or: I cannot imagine how P could possibly be true); therefore P must be false.
    I cannot imagine how P could possibly be false; therefore P must be true.
    Argument from self-knowing (auto-epistemic)[edit]
    Arguments from self-knowing take the form:

If P were true then I would know it; in fact I do not know it; therefore P cannot be true.
    If P were false then I would know it; in fact I do not know it; therefore P cannot be false.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What are you doing that so great, btw?
    Nobody is slow here amigo, I asked to see the evolution of the rat, so you showed me a bunch of bull that didn't do that. Ya see shorty there are no stages of the rat that can be proven, you do know this....right?
    Question asked.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=1#post7560053

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=1#post7560060

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=1#post7560070

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=1#post7560118

All that got ignored.

I have done that at least one other time in this thread perhaps more.

It falls into a predictable pattern.

I could post where he actually got off his ass and tried to string more than a few sentences together. By my count he ended up committing about 9 logical fallacies, and 3 factual mistakes.

Not exactly a good track record.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    he's too old and stubborn, plus he's been shown to be a pathological liar on this board
    Why act like I/m the only one who doesn't buy into that stupid bull ? You do know there are far more who believe in creation than evolution....right?

I don't lie ya little , I simply with the dummies here, who cares how ya treat them?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I know. Which is why I am correcting his mistakes. The only way to get at the truth is to get at what is accurate and observed.

Because the evidence so strongly supports evolution, the people who want to push the kinds of supernatural explanations that such holy books talk about, MUST lie about it, and distort what it says.

If they were honest about it, and understood it, they and their worldview would stand no chance, which is why they are so actively dishonest.

Also remember, that Avante has been lied TO. He and Rob have been actively given false information, and really bad arguments.

Once you realize that it isn't entirely his fault, it is easier to be patient about such things. He is simply shackled by his own ignorance, and that is easily changed.

The shackles of course, are invisible, but I am simply trying to point out that they exist, and that he is holding the key.

All he has to do is learn a little. The evidence, the REAL evidence, speaks for itself.

So all those who believe some God created all this are 100% wrong and you know what really happened.....right?

Google......Evolution is a farce......or ...fake...or bogus...and you will find tons and tons of this sort of thing....why?

http://scienceagainstevolution.info/v13i8f.htm

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    So all those who believe some God created all this are 100% wrong and you know what really happened.....right?

Google......Evolution is a farce......or ...fake...or bogus...and you will find tons and tons of this sort of thing....why?

http://scienceagainstevolution.info/v13i8f.htm
    Because a lot of money is riding on bolstering creationism.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    How so?

Evolution is funded. By the state and our tax dollars pay for that unproven to be taught.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Another "same in the past" flawed assumption.
    It's a fact do you not know why we have leap years?

The rate of slowing down has not been constant.
    So are you saying the earth rotates faster as time goes by?

Creationist claim #CE011
    http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CE/CE011.html

Debunked, and rejected.
    I don't support creation.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How so?

Evolution is funded. By the state and our tax dollars pay for that unproven to be taught.
    Money-grubbing, WEALTHY TV/etc pastors/evangelists/hucksters DEPEND on TV/ hing for their $10Ms in revenue.

Spewing Biblical fantasies to ignorant people, who are threatened with if they don't "believe"/convert/"accept Christ into their hearts as Lord and Savior", is fundamental to their revenues.

"unproven " only in your ignorant, contrarian, worthless "unproven " opinion.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Money-grubbing, WEALTHY TV/etc pastors/evangelists/hucksters DEPEND on TV/ hing for their $10Ms in revenue.

Spewing Biblical fantasies to ignorant people, who are threatened with if they don't "believe"/convert/"accept Christ into their hearts as Lord and Savior", is fundamental to their revenues.

"unproven " only in your ignorant, contrarian, worthless "unproven " opinion.
    But is it in the "texts books"?

You can toot your Bible Thumper hate 24/7 but stop acting like any of it belongs in the school texts books just as Darwin should be in there they are "both" based on a "Belief" that makes it a religion.

Just give up the Bible bashing for 30 minutes a day and just answer the questions I post...

Why is the oldest tree on the earth 20.000 years old? the earth is 4.6 "Billion" years old I would settle for at least a "million" year old tree.

Did you know Science have only recently found out It doesn't take millions of years for something to become petrified in fact they are going to have to "revise" the Science texts books when another researcher found DNA in a "Soft tissue" deep in a Dinosaur bone. Something Science claims you cant have after a million years let alone 25 Million years ago. (as printed as facts in the school texts books)

Does any of this sink in to the low IQ section of the Club's losing debate team?

The Debate ended years ago it's just now showing up daily.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Good to know we have a Bookie in the house, hey whats the over and under your Photoshop pics end up on my next post?

"money riding" ?

Dude really?

The sad part is you and others look at debating an issue like another MMA fight on Pay Per view..

you guys won't leave until someone Taps out, or a fighter is KO'd ...

I hate to disappoint you inexperience debtors.. A debate was meant to address a subject matter to maybe reach a compromise or somehow resolve an issue with a few "facts" !

something this forum is known to not have these days you and and your Jesus hating idiots forgot to bring in this topic Scientific Evidence....

Last edited by mouse; 10-11-2014 at 10:44 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Good to know we have a Bookie in the house, hey whats the over and under your Photoshop pics end up on my next post?

"money riding" ?

Dude really?

The sad part is you and others look at debating an issue like another MMA fight on Pay Per view..

you guys won't leave until someone Taps out, or a fighter is KO'd ...

I hate to disappoint you inexperience debtors.. A debate was meant to address a subject matter to maybe reach a compromise or somehow resolve an issue with a few "facts" !

something this forum is known to not have these days you and and your Jesus hating idiots forgot to bring in this topic Scientific Evidence....

lol angry mouse

In 2007, 84% of all adults donated some money to churches or non-profit organizations. That figure has also remained consistent in recent years.

The median amount of money donated during 2007 was $400; the mean amount was $1308. Those averages are higher than was revealed earlier in this decade, but represent a decline from the previous year. (The mean sum of donations per person in 2006 was $1348.)

The Barna study pointed out that one-third of all adults (34%) gave away $1000 or more during 2007. Nearly one-fifth (18%) had donated $100 or less.

Evangelicals Christians distinguished themselves in their generosity. More than four out of five (83%) gave at least $1000 to churches and non-profit en ies during 2007, far surpassing the levels reached by any other population segment studied.

Almost two-thirds of the public (64%) donated some money to a church, synagogue or other place of worship. The median amount donated to those religious centers was $101; the mean amount was $883. Those figures were up slightly from the previous year.

In all, one-quarter of the people who gave any money to religious centers (25%) donated at least $1000. A whopping 96% of evangelicals gave money to a church in 2007; 81% of them donated at least $1000.

https://www.barna.org/barna-update/c...g#.VDlhKfldWSo

Scott Thumma, professor of sociology and religion at Hartford Seminary told CNN that "the mega church on average has about $6.5 million in income a year."

"If you put together all the mega churches in the United States, that's easily several billion dollars."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americ...rch.christian/

A little dated, but enough scientific evidence to prove my point rather eloquently.

So mouse, what is your evidence of Magic Jesus?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The rate of slowing down has not been constant.
    So are you saying the earth rotates faster as time goes by?
    Learn to math

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Math is not a verb.

Learn to walk
    Learn to eat

Those are verbs

How about you learn to debate .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Angry is when you yell type in all caps or beg a moderator to delete a photoshop topic.

Bold is to help separate what I said compared to what you said when you quote me like you just did above .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What are the odds of a .....BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....resulting in all the things we see today that have to work in perfect concert to pull it off?

What if we were 5000 milers closer to the sun? What if the Earth didn't rotate? What if there were no nutrients in the soil to grow things? What if it never rained?

So all that came about because of a.....BIG BAND?....how can anyone with even half a brain believe something that far out there?

yes all this took some Master Designer or maybe a group of them. Sure the Bible is man made and full of , but all this did not come about because of a giant explosion, talk about stupid, there it is.

The egg and sperm ....BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    In 2007, 84% of all adults donated some money to churches or non-profit organizations. .

Maybe you should go back and read the quote of yours I was responding to.

I told you my tax dollars shouldn't have to fund evolution in the school books it's a religion what the churches get from donations is thier business stop spamming the debate with off topic material stick with the facts.

So mouse, what is your evidence of Magic Jesus?
    I don't support religion the chump dumper that shares your government shill cubicle should have told you before you took over his shift
    Last edited by mouse; 10-13-2014 at 05:00 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Maybe you should go back and read the quote of yours I was responding to.

I told you my tax dollars shouldn't have to fund evolution in the school books it's a religion what the churches get from donations is thier business stop spamming the debate with off topic material stick with the facts.
    I posted facts to back up my argument. You should try it sometime.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I don't support religion the chump dumper that shares your government shill cubicle should have told you before you took over his shift
    lol angry mouse

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I posted facts to back up my argument. You should try it sometime.
    People can read your avoiding my reply and trying to change the issue.

No wonder I stopped trying to debate you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I explained the reason for the bold font to help me read though your long quotes and help separate our conversatios,

Your last reply confirms what xmas1997 posted about you being a wanabee TRoll

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Math is not a verb.

Learn to walk
    Learn to eat

Those are verbs

How about you learn to debate .
    just keep trying to cover up your lack of understanding of mathematical concepts by attacking internet colloquialism

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    What are the odds of a .....BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....resulting in all the things we see today that have to work in perfect concert to pull it off?
    probably really slim. lets call it 1 in 100 billion. good thing there are an average of about 100 billion stars in each galaxy

What if we were 5000 milers closer to the sun? What if the Earth didn't rotate? What if there were no nutrients in the soil to grow things? What if it never rained?
    then we wouldn't have life on earth as we know it. although its funny that you bring up the earth's rotation, as it is one of the pieces of evidence of a big bang (planetary rotation in general, that is)

So all that came about because of a.....BIG BAND?....how can anyone with even half a brain believe something that far out there?
    i've explained the concept of scientific theory to you over and over again, you always say "everybody knows this, sheeesh~~~~" and yet here you are asking the same moronic question

yes all this took some Master Designer or maybe a group of them. Sure the Bible is man made and full of , but all this did not come about because of a giant explosion, talk about stupid, there it is.
    you seem really sure in yourself. what sort of research have you conducted? or just because you dont understand how it could have happened, you just turn to the god reasoning... just like the ancient greeks couldn't fathom what lightning was, so they said it must come from a god, Zeus.

The egg and sperm ....BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the egg and sperm weren't created during the big bang, nobody here has claimed that

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

No wonder I stopped trying to debate you.
    you are the one avoiding the debate... you throw stuff out of nowhere like this stuff is irrefutable proof of earth is not 6 B y/o or big bang could not create contrary rotations... yet someone with enough patience ( or being fool) refute what you are saying and... nothing... your next post is not debating the point but throwing more random stuff.

you act like a dude who knows his but too arrogant to explain when in fact you are a freaking re

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I actually stayed on the issue.

You couldn't even understand what I said in the first place.

Thread Information