Page 86 of 280 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 6986
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Give me a list of everything science knows for a "fact" about the origins of life and earth. Not talking theories here, I'm talking undisputable facts. Things that have been proven.

Go ahead.
    k

Well let's start with the basics.

We do know the earth rotates ever 24 hours.

We know man needs water food and oxygen to survive

We know the earth requires sunlight

We do know the earth not only has water oxygen food plants animals and sunlight it has gravity.

(Here's were it gets foggy)

All of this is a result of nothing exploding (according to science)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    The problem (in my view) mankind has what is called limited thinking (not sure if theirs a legit reason or not) after all you want your cat to not only know your masturbating but offers to lick your taint? (not that it wouldn't be a bad idea although it might be the beer talking) but seriously there is a reason a cat has limited thinking.

My issues are having to somehow locate the 2% of humans who look outside the box and it's a struggle I deal with everyday but I refuse to give up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Then there's this one....

All this has simply always been here and there is no explanation for it.
    If Avante ever decides to drop the Bible and just use his unlimited thinking he could be part of the 2% his mind has the capability, after all who here knows anything about his music? That $hit blows me away not to mention his knowledge on human strength and fitness, could you imagine him and Chris Duel working for QVC we would all be broke.

The truth is the only people who cling to Science don't want to go to church and I understand you can support intelligent design and not support the Bible.

It's called Alternative Design and It's the new black.
    Last edited by mouse; 10-19-2014 at 08:39 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    science has never claimed "there is no god." i've told you this many times. this is why i ask if you are re ed. either that or your memory has seriously gotten ed with age.
    Where did I ever say science says there is no God? What are you ing re ed? And in case ya haven't noticed little guy I have a memory on a whole other level than normal people. You do know all that talk of primitive blues, old football and track is right off the top of my head....right?

Yep, wrong again as usual.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If Avante ever decides to drop the Bible and just use his unlimited thinking he could be part of the 2% his mind has the capability, after all who here knows anything about his music? That $hit blows me away not to mention his knowledge on human strength and fitness, could you imagine him and Chris Duel working for QVC we would all be broke.

The truth is the only people who cling to Science don't want to go to church and I understand you can support intelligent design and not support the Bible.

It's called Alternative Design and It's the new black.
    I have never bought into the Bible, I do believe it's not unlike Greek/Roman/Norse mythology that for some reason we accepted as reality***

*** those who do believe

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I have never bought into the Bible, I do believe it's not unlike Greek/Roman/Norse mythology that for some reason we accepted as reality.
    That is refreshing to read you see the facts speak for themselves....that is why no one dares address your questions they choose to ridicule you and to be honest you know how to bait a hook....I would recommend a different screen name so starter attention Avante doesn't take away from high IQ Avante.

or else you will be subject to unnecessary remarks that can hijack or detour a topic.

my 4 cents

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I have never bought into the Bible, I do believe it's not unlike Greek/Roman/Norse mythology that for some reason we accepted as reality***

*** those who do believe
    Sorry I stand corrected, I was maybe thinking of Xmas1997 or someone else...

the truth is there is a huge crowd that doesn't give a about the Coke and Pepsi challenge they drink Dr. Pepper or Sprite.

/Thread

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That is refreshing to read you see the facts speak for themselves....that is why no one dares address your questions they choose to ridicule you and to be honest you know how to bait a hook....I would recommend a different screen name so starter attention Avante doesn't take away from high IQ Avante.

or else you will be subject to unnecessary remarks that can hijack or detour a topic.

my 4 cents

I use a lot of pro rasslin' mentality, the crowd loves to hate the arrogant, y heel. But they are the ones who put butts in the seat, nobody goes to the shows to cheer the babyfaces, they go to boo the heels. All it takes is..."I'm really good at..."...and here they come and they keep coming, it's real real important that terrible heel gets put in his place, hahahaha!!!!!!!! I could post...Boo!...that will go three pages.

It's far more fun for me playing the heel role, being a babyface would bore me. Sure I'll play..."oh stop it, stop it, I'm no pedo"...BOOM!!..here they come, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have fun with it all.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I use a lot of pro rasslin' mentality,

Then you release your opponent when you already won the match.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Then you release your opponent when you already won the match.

The bottom line is like the rasslin' you want to get the crowd into it, so you work them. You want to get them involved, if you can't you won't be at Wrestlemania and making the big $$$$. You'll be just a stooge that those who do generate that excitement use as a heavy bag.

I post on boards about them blues/track, there it's all about the knowledge of the topic not personalities of the posters. While interesting, it's not as much fun as ..."look ya little , stop humping my leg"....hahaha!!!!! Obviously over there you do deal with a whole other level of intelligence/maturity.

This is my favorite....

Clubber....would somebody pink this ? (me)

That coming from those who follow me everywhere I go, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Avante; 10-19-2014 at 10:29 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Then when it comes to championship belts of space yours is the Van Allen belt!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    The bottom line is like the rasslin' you want to get the crowd into it, so you work them. You want to get them involved, if you can't you won't be at Wrestlemania and making the big $$$$. You'll be just a stooge that those who do generate that excitement use as a heavy bag.

I post on boards about them blues/track, there it's all about the knowledge of the topic not personalities of the posters. While interesting, it's not as much fun as ..."look ya little , stop humping my leg"....hahaha!!!!! Obviously over there you do deal with a whole other level of intelligence/maturity.

This is my favorite....

Clubber....would somebody pink this ? (me)

That coming from those who follow me everywhere I go, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOTY!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    maybe rackthemouse should expand his photobucket collection instead of posting the same stuff over and over again

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's 1936 and Alabama born Jesse Owens has won 4 Olympic gold medals at the Berlin Olympics, he has all over Hitlers superior race.

Jesse was the fastest human in the world (no not really that was fellow Alabama born Eulace Pea , but he was injured, he owned Jesse in the 100) he runs a 10.2 which is 10.44 electric. If in 36 someone would have told the scientific world that someday someone would run a 9.58, they'd called them crazy. Science wasn't ready for that in 1936.

Hmmm?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    non scientific folks also thought the sun revolved around the earth until pretty recently

look at all that scientific advancement has brought in the last 200 years. it doesn't come from being absolutely right 100% of the time.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    non scientific folks also thought the sun revolved around the earth until pretty recently

look at all that scientific advancement has brought in the last 200 years. it doesn't come from being absolutely right 100% of the time.
    Back in the 80's, The Frig at 320 was an oddity, we see HS DL that size now. Every team in the NFL has a dozen 300 pounders. Who would have believed that in 1985?

The thing is science can only work with what they have available to them "now". We see HS kids running faster than the great Jesse Owens. Tell that to the scientists of 1936.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Back in the 80's, The Frig at 320 was an oddity, we see HS DL that size now. Every team in the NFL has a dozen 300 pounders. Who would have believed that in 1985?

The thing is science can only work with what they have available to them "now". We see HS kids running faster than the great Jesse Owens. Tell that to the scientists of 1936.
    i dont understand the underlying point you are trying to make. science isn't a dogma or a set of beliefs. its a method of analyzing evidence

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    It's 1936 and Alabama born Jesse Owens has won 4 Olympic gold medals at the Berlin Olympics, he has all over Hitlers superior race.

Jesse was the fastest human in the world (no not really that was fellow Alabama born Eulace Pea , but he was injured, he owned Jesse in the 100) he runs a 10.2 which is 10.44 electric. If in 36 someone would have told the scientific world that someday someone would run a 9.58, they'd called them crazy. Science wasn't ready for that in 1936.

Hmmm?
    What scientist said that was crazy?

List them.

You are so quick to makes lists -- I bet you will never make a list of scientists who said what Jess Owens did was impossible.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Tell us what scientist said that would be impossible in 80 years.

Make a list.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Tell us what scientist said that would be impossible in 80 years.

Make a list.
    For starters getting you to admit mouse was right.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You can forget that, his ego is bigger than his brain.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Did you quote the wrong thing?

That made no sense whatsoever.

But xmas sure took the time to not ignore me again.

crofl

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Page 73 approaching feel free to post any evidence of Evolution.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You're blind or illiterate

Thread Information