Page 114 of 280 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 6986
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    oh look, you get really defensive when you are asked to prove your ap ude. how unpredictable
    Oh look, you once again not getting it right, how predictable.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You look pretty stupid to me asshole, so what good did that test do you?
    You're such a ing coward. Man up and prove your worth. Why so chicken?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're such a ing coward. Man up and prove your worth. Why so chicken?
    I'm just a very limited guy, I'm only an expert on...

pro football
    making $$$
    NCAA football
    classic boxing
    history of pro rasslin'
    rock
    blues
    country
    folk
    bluegrass
    track
    weight training
    how to please any woman
    science fiction
    literature in general
    movie trivia

Yep just a 16 or so trick pony.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante, here are some sample questions to help you practice.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante, here are some sample questions to help you practice.

Yawwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yawwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    OH MY GOD YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE SO ING EASY.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OH MY GOD YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE SO ING EASY.

Little man, I didn't read them.....ok? While you're all jacked over...see see I smart see my IQ test....it means 0 to me, ok? That's what little kids play.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    the oldest known human civilization was formed about 6,000 years ago. but we know humans as a species existed
    Your way off base. Asians crossed over the content 14.000 years ago and human artifacts found in Brazil are 30.000 years old,

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    These topics come and go but at the end the bottom line is Evolutionists can never provide any proof man Evolved from an ape and they have no explanation how DNA got here from an explosion of nothing.

If they only knew you can support design and not support religion or the bible.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you really think that nutjob from the peanut butter video has a good grasp on evolution?
    I bet that nutjob makes a of a lot more $$$$ than you do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Little man, I didn't read them.....ok? While you're all jacked over...see see I smart see my IQ test....it means 0 to me, ok? That's what little kids play.
    Okay, fine. Here's one that doesn't require reading to answer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I bet that nutjob makes a of a lot more $$$$ than you do.
    My advice try and not debate anyone who has to resort to cheap outdated insults.

People who are genuine in learning or debating they usually avoid trying to make the debate a mini smack off.

If anyone here at ST was serious about evolution, age of earth, or Alertnative Design they would just read the many other debate topics already posted.

The reason they start new ones is because they didn't like the evidence I presented and instead of acknowledging defeat they start a new Evolution topic. In hopes that I won't participate.

You see what RandomLie and others don't talk about is the age of the earth and the reason is the earth is not billions or millions of years old. Each day more and more scientists are finding out they had it all wrong.

You may say what does that have to do with Evolution well in order for snail to become a cat you need "millions" of years according to Science.

In any case I will present my findings and show you how insane Darwin's theory is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    its clear that other animals lived on the earth long before humans ever did.
    Link?

the oldest known human civilization was formed about 6,000 years ago.
    Where are you getting this misguided information. Scientist have found evidence of man's presents in a layers of earth that was dated to be millions of years old.

without finding flaws in this persons wardrobe or his looks or "agenda" listen to the evidence he provides, and if you feel the need to ridicule or debunk his findings try and do it in a mature fashion.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Your way off base. Asians crossed over the content 14.000 years ago and human artifacts found in Brazil are 30.000 years old,
    never said humans didnt exist. civilization is different. the earliest known civilization is in mesopotaia around 4000bc

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I was raised in a home where everyone believed in God, so early on I was forced to tag along to church. My wife and her family are Christians. So it's always been around me.

As far as my formal education goes 33 college units and an avid reader with a wide varieties of interests.

You appear very limited my man, not able to see very far. Too....I wasn't taught that so it can't be. I;m not impressed at all with ya guy, yep, too simple.
    And this makes you qualified to make assessments on scientific knowledge and principles, how?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    And this makes you qualified to make assessments on scientific knowledge and principles, how?
    Because he has Google and it's an online debate at a basketball website.

If we are going to require Scientific backgrounds and proof of certifications before we respond to these topics it would be Agloco and myself doing all the talking.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Because he has Google and it's an online debate at a basketball website.

If we are going to require Scientific backgrounds and proof of certifications before we respond to these topics it would be Agloco and myself doing all the talking.
    Link?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How many ways can someone say.....only an idiot would think we came from a fish?

Do you think at all, do you possess an once of common sense? It apears ya don't. You honestly believe all living creatures have a common ancestor, are you really that far gone? Lizard scales magically turning into feathers.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!! The flea and the elephant with a common ancestor, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You might have some weird need to adhere to that sort of ...obvious...bull , nobody with a lick of sense is going to buy it.

Why ignore..

The Theory of Evolution is not a scientific law or a law of biology. A scientific law must be 100% correct. Failure to meet only one challenge proves the law is wrong. This web page will prove that the Theory of Evolution fails many challenges, not simply one. The Theory of Evolution will never become a law of science because it is wrought with errors. This is why it is called a theory, instead of a law. [remainder redacted due to length]

That sort of information is all over the place, we are overwelmed with it. TONS...of it, why is that? Are you trying to tell me that ...ALL...of those like the above are wrong and a nut on a silly messgeboard has the real answer, why is it I don;t buy that?[/COLOR]
    Claim CA201:

Evolution is only a theory. It is not a fact.
    Debunked:

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CA/CA201.html

Not really going to address the rest of it, unless there is a specific point you feel is the best out of it that you feel should be addressed.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Holes in the Theory

The theory of evolution is just that -- a theory. According to "The American Heritage Dictionary," a theory is:
    A set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, especially one that has been repeatedly tested or is widely accepted and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena.
    Evolution is a set of principles that tries to explain how life, in all its various forms, appeared on Earth. The theory of evolution succeeds in explaining why we see bacteria and mosquitoes becoming resistant to antibiotics and insecticides. It also successfully predicted, for example, that X-ray exposure would lead to thousands of mutations in fruit flies.
    Many theories are works in progress, and evolution is one of them. There are several big questions that the theory of evolution cannot answer right now. This is not unusual. Newtonian physics worked really well for hundreds of years, and it still works well today for many types of problems. However, it does not explain lots of things that were eventually answered by Einstein and his theories of relativity. People create new theories and modify existing ones to explain the unexplained.
    In answering the open questions that still remain unsolved, the theory of evolution will either become complete or it will be replaced by a new theory that better explains the phenomena we see in nature. That is how the scientific process works.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Holes in the Theory

The theory of evolution is just that -- a theory. According to "The American Heritage Dictionary," a theory is:
    A set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, especially one that has been repeatedly tested or is widely accepted and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena.
    Evolution is a set of principles that tries to explain how life, in all its various forms, appeared on Earth. The theory of evolution succeeds in explaining why we see bacteria and mosquitoes becoming resistant to antibiotics and insecticides. It also successfully predicted, for example, that X-ray exposure would lead to thousands of mutations in fruit flies.
    Many theories are works in progress, and evolution is one of them. There are several big questions that the theory of evolution cannot answer right now. This is not unusual. Newtonian physics worked really well for hundreds of years, and it still works well today for many types of problems. However, it does not explain lots of things that were eventually answered by Einstein and his theories of relativity. People create new theories and modify existing ones to explain the unexplained.
    In answering the open questions that still remain unsolved, the theory of evolution will either become complete or it will be replaced by a new theory that better explains the phenomena we see in nature. That is how the scientific process works

Where'd you rip this off from?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Where'd you rip this off from?
    Oh. Found it.

Here's what it goes on saying two pages later:

The fact that it takes evolution 100,000 or 10 million years to make relatively minor changes in existing structures shows just how slow evolution really is. The creation of a new species is time consuming.On the other hand, we know that evolution can move extremely quickly to create a new species. One example of the speed of evolution involves the progress mammals have made. You have probably heard that, about 65 million years ago, all of the dinosaurs died out quite suddenly. One theory for this massive extinction is an asteroid strike. For dinosaurs, the day of the asteroid strike was a bad one, but for mammals it was a good day. The disappearance of the dinosaurs cleared the playing field of most predators. Mammals began to thrive and differentiate.Example: The Evolution of Mammals65 million years ago, mammals were much simpler than they are today. A representative mammal of the time was the species*Didelphodon, a smallish, four-legged creature similar to today's opossum.In 65 million years, according to the theory of evolution, every mammal that we see today (over 4,000 species) evolved from small, four-legged creatures like Didelphodon. Through random mutations and natural selection, evolution has produced mammals of striking diversity from that humble starting point:............

More:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/lif...volution10.htm

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I always get a kick out of this topic. This......we all came from fish I tell ya.......hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! As if that was far easier to believe than we had a Masterdesigner.

Dummy...can you prove the existant of any God, nope!!!!!!! An all powerful being responsible for all this, hahahaha!!!!!!!
    Avante....so where did we come from then?
    Dummy...well it certainly wasn't some stupid God bull .
    Avante...cool, so where?
    Dummy...well fish of course.
    Avantye...hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I always get a kick out of this topic. This......we all came from fish I tell ya.......hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! As if that was far easier to believe than we had a Masterdesigner.

Dummy...can you prove the existant of any God, nope!!!!!!! An all powerful being responsible for all this, hahahaha!!!!!!!
    Avante...cool, so where?
    Oh, good, you're back.

Are you ready to take that IQ Test yet?

http://iqtest.com/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Avante...cool, so where?
    Oh look. You went back to your original re ed logic.

Thread Information