Page 261 of 280 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,525 of 6986
    Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Get Judy. When she gets here let me know. You havent read in the bible have ya?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She'd...."let me guess another internet moron, right?"

She would only say that if she believed her lying ass pastor or priest.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What color was Moses Avante?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The bible says he is black. If so-called christians want to thump and elevate themselves above any one, then the bible says Son of Man, is Black. You listed moses on there as well. Moses was black. Why? Because thats what the bible says, not my opinion, the WORD of the bible says that. So why take christians as anything other than hypocrite asshole liars. Why the need for PC? Call a liar a liar. There are Christain univeristies with scholars, bright mother ers. Why hasnt any of them insisted that the church be honest about the white boy they say is jesus? Why be dishonest about it? Liars will lie. Go get Judy and ask her what color Moses was. Then ask her why its ok to lie to the chosen people of god. Blacks.
    Where does it say that he was black? Just curious.

Also, I've never met a Christain that was so caught up on him or Moses being white. Where are you meeting these people? Are they really obsessed? Are you talking about ALL Christians including Catholics, Baptists, etc? I only ask because I don't know that I have ever seen a painting or "picture" of Jesus in a non-denominational church.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Where does it say that he was black? Just curious.

Also, I've never met a Christain that was so caught up on him or Moses being white. Where are you meeting these people? Are they really obsessed? Are you talking about ALL Christians including Catholics, Baptists, etc? I only ask because I don't know that I have ever seen a painting or "picture" of Jesus in a non-denominational church.

It is in Revelations (Reveal). Cant post link very well from here. You can rest assured the vast majority of brown catholics idolize white jesus and that is problematic knowing the bible (also in revelations) speaks about false christs. This hints that alllll and every brown that had that picture of jesus anywhere on their heart or mind is suffering eternal because they turned away from the actual words. Black folk would probably benefit from knowing that the all time greatest man was black like them. As it is a lot of mexicans hate blacks yet love white jesus because thats what the slavemaster told them was right. Browns might find it hard to hate the chosen people of god and maybe white racists would understand that book has no real mention of fair or white skinned people. Thats Black History, give it back to them is all im saying. Avante , whats wrong with honesty?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It is in Revelations (Reveal). Cant post link very well from here. You can rest assured the vast majority of brown catholics idolize white jesus and that is problematic knowing the bible (also in revelations) speaks about false christs. This hints that alllll and every brown that had that picture of jesus anywhere on their heart or mind is suffering eternal because they turned away from the actual words. Black folk would probably benefit from knowing that the all time greatest man was black like them. As it is a lot of mexicans hate blacks yet love white jesus because thats what the slavemaster told them was right. Browns might find it hard to hate the chosen people of god and maybe white racists would understand that book has no real mention of fair or white skinned people. Thats Black History, give it back to them is all im saying. Avante , whats wrong with honesty?
    Ok so I think you are referring to where it says his feet and arms SHINED like bronze and that his hair was WHITE like wool. If so, then I don't really think it said he was black. Now, going off the region where everything was said to have taken place, I HIGHLY doubt that there is any chance that he was white. On the flip side, I don't see how that really matters. I think he would have probably been the same as the majority of the people in that region during that time.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She would only say that if she believed her lying ass pastor or priest.
    It went like this....

Avante (looking up from the computer)....Quetzal-X wants to know what color was Moses?
    Judy...who?
    Avante....Quetzal-X.
    Judy...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

As she walked away laughing.

Sorry.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ok so I think you are referring to where it says his feet and arms SHINED like bronze and that his hair was WHITE like wool. If so, then I don't really think it said he was black. Now, going off the region where everything was said to have taken place, I HIGHLY doubt that there is any chance that he was white. On the flip side, I don't see how that really matters. I think he would have probably been the same as the majority of the people in that region during that time.

"13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
    15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; ...

As if they BURNED in a FURNACE. That sure sounds black to me. The bible didnt stop at brass/bronze. It hits it home with "Burned in a furnace" Anything go into a fire like that is gonna be a blackened mother er. Like that caged isis fire death. Black. And christians dont get to tweak the word to say it doesnt really matter. They either follow the WORD or they are fake liars. The bible NT says also the words of the OT are still in play and not one point can be changed by christian pastors and preachers.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It went like this....

Avante (looking up from the computer)....Quetzal-X wants to know what color was Moses?
    Judy...who?
    Avante....Quetzal-X.
    Judy...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

As she walked away laughing.

Sorry.
    Tell Judy X says -"I dont blame you Judy" for running from the bibles word.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

As if they BURNED in a FURNACE. That sure sounds black to me. The bible didnt stop at brass/bronze. It hits it home with "Burned in a furnace" Anything go into a fire like that is gonna be a blackened mother er. Like that caged isis fire death. Black. And christians dont get to tweak the word to say it doesnt really matter. They either follow the WORD or they are fake liars. The bible NT says also the words of the OT are still in play and not one point can be changed by christian pastors and preachers.

What other people have wooly hair AND SKIN that looks like it went in a furnace?. Not whites. Not asians. Not Mexicans. Wooly hair like sheep. Only the so called black man.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tell Judy X says -"I dont blame you Judy" for running from the bibles word.
    I just told her that, ya know what she said?

Judy.....tell X if his God or Moses are black that's great. It really doesn't matter.

Well, there ya have it.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Judy.....tell X if his God or Moses are black that's great. It really doesn't matter.

Well, there ya have it.
    If judy is saying the word of the bible does not matter, she is proof that christians are full of . You make sure you tell her shes full of too ok. Welp judy says it doesnt matter, why not just dump the whole act then? Why act like the bible is some guide to life then? Just make up along the way and edit as you please says Judy? Shes gonna be picking kools cotton avante . You let her know that too. No word is to be altered. Thats not my opinion avante. That is the bibles word.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why act like that wet dog white jesus is not like a logo for a major corp? He is needed for marketing and guarding frail white egos about god.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Well, there ya have it.

If it doesnt really matter, why not go with the WORD of THE BIBLE? Not by the hired works of rennaissance (re-birth) artists. I'll never understand the catholics in particular. The romans ed jesus up yet followers will believe all coming from the pedofile roman catholic church as if never to have heard " the victors get to write(re-write) history) or some .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Ok, so going off of the information that you provided. Have you ever seen metal burning in a furnace? It's more like a glowing or as I said before a type of shine. As far as the hair, and this is going off the info you provided, it says WHITE like wool and WHITE like snow. It didn't say curly like wool. It kind of sounds like you are tweaking it to sound the way that you want it. Isn't that what you are mad at them for?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If judy is saying the word of the bible does not matter, she is proof that christians are full of . You make sure you tell her shes full of too ok. Welp judy says it doesnt matter, why not just dump the whole act then? Why act like the bible is some guide to life then? Just make up along the way and edit as you please says Judy? Shes gonna be picking kools cotton avante . You let her know that too. No word is to be altered. Thats not my opinion avante. That is the bibles word.
    My man, Judy is a full grown woman, ok? No way in she gives a what some freak on the internet says about anyhing, ok? She doesn't play this and asks me why I do. She's on a whole higher level than this silliness...ok little one?

Now run along son, you're boring the out of me.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ok, so going off of the information that you provided. Have you ever seen metal burning in a furnace? It's more like a glowing or as I said before a type of shine. As far as the hair, and this is going off the info you provided, it says WHITE like wool and WHITE like snow. It didn't say curly like wool. It kind of sounds like you are tweaking it to sound the way that you want it. Isn't that what you are mad at them for?

White is the color. Wool is the texture. It takes a lot of wishful thinking to imagine "burned in a furnace" to mean glowing. The only people it could be in that area is the so-called black man. The skin was ALREADY BROWN and got toasted further in a furnace.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My man, Judy is a full grown woman, ok? No way in she gives a what some freak on the internet says about anyhing, ok? She doesn't play this and asks me why I do. She's on a whole higher level than this silliness...ok little one?

Now run along son, you're boring the out of me.
    I didnt think judy had any scripture to back up " it doesnt really matter" Its gonna matter to god.
    Last edited by Quetzal-X; 02-11-2016 at 05:57 PM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One thing is for sure, any one past-on or still living that gives any church a pass when they see cesare borgia depicted as the Son of Man, gods gonna em up good for lying. The cesare borgia depiction is even further away from the bible.

Long stringy straight hair--wrong
    Eyes like fire--wrong
    Skin burned in a furnace--real ing total opposite

Cesare Borgia is leading tons of mexicans and other christians straight to the devil. The bible said there would be someone to make things with their own hands (RCC) and make them into things , give power to it so people would worship. It sounds like the bible is warning of the RCC evil. IMHO They are leading good folk around like slaves with that made up .

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do todays catholic/christians keep the 1611 w/ Apocrypha?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What's with this ing freak, hahaha!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What are the odds?

I have a compilation CD..Love Songs. Elvis's...Are You Lonesome Tonight....skips, and it can't be cleaned/fixed I've tried. Now I found that out on Wed, just yesterday I hit a rare Thurs yardsale. There it is....10 Number One Hits (CD)...Elvis.

A buck well spent and it has....Don't....a great tune I only had cassette tape.

Imagine you are watching The Americasn Idol (any of those shows) and this shy guy comes out and...

Don't

This is so good it hurts.

Last edited by Avante; 02-13-2016 at 12:33 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Check out those background vocals in the above. So keeping with the flo, the mood.

rollin'

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you like Elvis because he got with underage chicks?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you like Elvis because he got with underage chicks?
    translation

Love that stuff Avante, keep on rollin'

Thread Information