Page 27 of 280 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So how do you know this?
    Rob is obviously buying into the door knockers sect.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Rob is obviously buying into the door knockers sect.
    That may say what, but not why. The whys become important, especially if you are concerned with believing in things for good reasons as opposed to false or fallacious ones.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll ask again....

Where are all these different stages of evolution? Todays rat was once a , which was a , then we had a, and a....?

Just how many stages of a worm was possible?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Mutations happen randomly, and simple natural selection forces the rest. There is no evidence that any of this process was pushed along or guided by anything intelligent.

Quite frankly if that were the case, we would look a whole lot different.
    What is your definition of Evolution? In your owns words. Random mutations with no purpose?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    That may say what, but not why. The whys become important, especially if you are concerned with believing in things for good reasons as opposed to false or fallacious ones.
    Why what? I believe it because I have faith in the Bible. Are you looking for scriptures?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So you don't believe in heaven, but you believe in reincarnation.

k, how many times have you been reincarnated?
    When did I ever say anything about reincarnation? Why are you saying things that are not true?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I'll ask again....

Where are all these different stages of evolution? Todays rat was once a , which was a , then we had a, and a....?

Buy a book about it if you are so curious.

Then read the cover to us.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why what? I believe it because I have faith in the Bible. Are you looking for scriptures?
    Why do you have faith in the Bible?

How do you know your interpretation of the bible is correct?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll ask again....

The different stages in our planets biological evolution are contained in the fossil record. The information you are seeking is pretty well do ented and peer reviewed. We have something on the order of hundreds of millions of fossils world-wide and more are being unearthed daily.

About Our Collections: Our collections contain over 40 million fossil animals (invertebrates and vertebrates), fossil plants, fossil unicellular organisms, and sediment samples. These fossils and samples record the history of life on our planet over the last 2.5 billion years. Please visit our Online Catalog to search our collection database of over 585,000 records. The database contains information about each specimen or sample and a growing number of specimen images.

Included in our collections are over 1,500 cataloged specimens of dinosaurs. Of these, about 30 are on exhibit and 6 are the actual specimens that were used to name new dinosaur species. One of our biggest and most popular projects was the digitizing and remounting of our Triceratops skeleton, a dinosaur that was on display since 1905. It became the world's first anatomically accurate digital dinosaur rendered from fossils.

Other notable collections include the Burgess Shale, the Glass Mountain fauna from the Permian Reef complex in Texas, Green River Formation insects, the Springer Collection of echinoderms, and the Cushman Collection of foraminifera.

Some of our ongoing collections work involves archival conservation projects that help to protect our most valuable specimens, artwork, and do entation. We have several staff members, contract workers, and volunteers working on this endeavor.
    http://paleobiology.si.edu/collectio...llections.html

The full phylogenic composition, shown here:

http://www.utexas.edu/features/2008/03/03/tree/

Pretty much shows how things developed.

You do understand phylogeny and how this supports both evolution, and is supported by genetic analysis, correct?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    http://paleobiology.si.edu/collectio...llections.html

The full phylogenic composition, shown here:

http://www.utexas.edu/features/2008/03/03/tree/

Pretty much shows how things developed.

You do understand phylogeny and how this supports both evolution, and is supported by genetic analysis, correct?

I'll try again, where are the different stages of the rat? Was that suppose to answer that question?

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nope!

How about...

The rat

The very first rat looked like this.... then it looked like his....then came this....after that we had this.......then it looked like this ...and finally the rat we know and love today.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I'll try again, where are the different stages of the rat? Was that suppose to answer that question?
    Lazy ass

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    When did I ever say anything about reincarnation? Why are you saying things that are not true?
    why is it such a chore to get you to spell out what you believe happens after you die?

If you don't believe in heaven or , where will you be when you get resurrected?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nope!

How about...

The rat
    Rat is on there friend

The very first rat looked like this.... then it looked like his....then came this....after that we had this.......then it looked like this ...and finally the rat we know and love today.
    Did you go to the link? Rodent evolution described fairly well. If you want each and every fossil species of rodent that were ancestors of the modern rat then maybe you should go look for them. Paleontologists always need volunteers, even if they are a bit slow.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    What's your belief on how man got here?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Rat is on there friend

Did you go to the link? Rodent evolution described fairly well. If you want each and every fossil species of rodent that were ancestors of the modern rat then maybe you should go look for them. Paleontologists always need volunteers, even if they are a bit slow.
    Nobody is slow here amigo, I asked to see the evolution of the rat, so you showed me a bunch of bull that didn't do that. Ya see shorty there are no stages of the rat that can be proven, you do know this....right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Why do you exist?
    me individually or are you referring to humans?

Mom and dad got busy on the first.

Don't know that there's a specific purpose for second.

Randomness is a distinct possibility

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Nobody is slow here amigo, I asked to see the evolution of the rat, so you showed me a bunch of bull that didn't do that. Ya see shorty there are no stages of the rat that can be proven, you do know this....right?
    You're intellectually lazy.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Read a book if you are interested.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nobody is slow here amigo,
    I think most people viewing this would disagree
    I asked to see the evolution of the rat, so you showed me a bunch of bull that didn't do that.
    Did you read it?
    Ya see shorty there are no stages of the rat that can be proven, you do know this....right?
    Stages of the rat? You really have no idea what you're talking about do you?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think most people viewing this would disagree
    Did you read it?
    Stages of the rat? You really have no idea what you're talking about do you?
    Hmmmm?
    Comprising 50% of all mammal species, rodents should be prolific in the fossil record, and evolutionists should expect to find numerous examples of transitional species. However, Britannica states: “Rodents are relatively poorly represented in collections of fossils, in spite of their great abundance at the present time.”2 This situation is clarified with the explanation that rodents have often been “overlooked” because of their small size, “but modern exploration for fossils usually results in a much more abundant representation of small mammals, especially rodents.” The bottom line—there is no fossil evidence for the evolution of any rodent from a non-rodent.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Hmmmm?
    Comprising 50% of all mammal species, rodents should be prolific in the fossil record, and evolutionists should expect to find numerous examples of transitional species. However, Britannica states: “Rodents are relatively poorly represented in collections of fossils, in spite of their great abundance at the present time.”2 This situation is clarified with the explanation that rodents have often been “overlooked” because of their small size, “but modern exploration for fossils usually results in a much more abundant representation of small mammals, especially rodents.” The bottom line—there is no fossil evidence for the evolution of any rodent from a non-rodent.
    ^ doesn't believe in the Bible but plagiarizes from a website called "answers in Genesis"

https://answersingenesis.org/mammals/rats-no-evolution/

Lol still has me on ignore

Thread Information