Page 244 of 280 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,100 of 6986
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Look at this ing idiot, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't this dumb realize I've already read all about DNA. It doesn't come about without a Designer and it's totally....OBVIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never seen so many idiots in one place before, wow!
    Another ing re ed logical fail.

Fallacy: Appeal to Ridicule

Also Known as: Appeal to Mockery, The Horse Laugh.

Description of Appeal to Ridicule

The Appeal to Ridicule is a fallacy in which ridicule or mockery is subs uted for evidence in an "argument." This line of "reasoning" has the following form:

X, which is some form of ridicule is presented (typically directed at the claim).
    Therefore claim C is false.
    This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because mocking a claim does not show that it is false. This is especially clear in the following example: "1+1=2! That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!"
    Ok, I'm with Blake, you are a ing idiot. I have pointed out this particular bit of stupidity over and over, yet you keep licking it back up like a dog to his vomit, and throwing up back here as if you proved anything other than your inability to grasp simple concepts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

... I've already read all about DNA. It doesn't come about without a Designer and it's totally....OBVIOUS!
    Fallacy: Burden of Proof

Includes: Appeal to Ignorance ("Ad Ignorantiam")

Description of Burden of Proof

Burden of Proof is a fallacy in which the burden of proof is placed on the wrong side. Another version occurs when a lack of evidence for side A is taken to be evidence for side B in cases in which the burden of proof actually rests on side B. A common name for this is an Appeal to Ignorance. This sort of reasoning typically has the following form:

Claim X is presented by side A and the burden of proof actually rests on side B.
    Side B claims that X is false because there is no proof for X.
    In many situations, one side has the burden of proof resting on it. This side is obligated to provide evidence for its position. The claim of the other side, the one that does not bear the burden of proof, is assumed to be true unless proven otherwise.
    In this case, the burden of proof lies on someone who says:

"it had to be a creator"

"prove it wasn't a creator" is asking someone to prove a negative, an especially stupid way of trying to justify believing something.

"prove that the water isn't magic"

"prove unicorns don't exist"

"prove that jesus didn't cause his face to appear on this tortilla"

If it is that obvious, you should be able to prove it easily. Your claim, your burden of proof. Get cracking geenyus.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Another ing re ed logical fail.

Ok, I'm with Blake, you are a ing idiot. I have pointed out this particular bit of stupidity over and over, yet you keep licking it back up like a dog to his vomit, and throwing up back here as if you proved anything other than your inability to grasp simple concepts.
    Are you really as ing moronic as you appear? What about...DNA couldn't have come about without a Designer involved.....don't you get? Do you really think anything that complex just happens? I can't decide if you're stupid or re ed?

Dude, you come off as a total asshole and an idiot ok slick? So go bug others down there on your level,ok stupid? Now beat it ya ing freak.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-05-2015 at 12:28 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Speaking of rock bands.

Remember?

Uriah Heep
    Deep Purple
    Vanilla Fudge
    Iron Butterfly
    Savoy Brown
    Robin Trower
    Country Joe & The Fish
    Gary Puckett & The Union Gap
    Looking Glass
    Amazing Rhythm Aces
    The Moody Blues
    Jethro Tull
    Blind Faith
    Black Oak Arkansas
    Cream
    Marshall Tucker Band

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    King Kull was the first of the literary sword & sorcery heroes. The author was Robert E. Howard who also gave us Conan. Who was actually better known but not the first. Kull and Conan spawned...

Oron
    Kyrik
    Kothar
    Thongor
    Kane
    Brak the Barbarian

All Conan wannabe's.

Love those roots to things.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Are you really as ing moronic as you appear? What about...DNA couldn't have come about without a Designer involved.....don't you get? Do you really think anything that complex just happens? I can't decide if you're stupid or re ed?

Dude, you come off as a total asshole and an idiot ok slick? So go bug others down there on your level,ok stupid? Now beat it ya ing freak.
    Who designed the complex designer

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Who designed the complex designer
    Pick up a science book.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Pick up a science book.
    objective science books don't talk about intelligent design. If you were to pick up a college level science book and read it, you'd know it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Fallacy: Burden of Proof

Includes: Appeal to Ignorance ("Ad Ignorantiam")

Description of Burden of Proof

Burden of Proof is a fallacy in which the burden of proof is placed on the wrong side. Another version occurs when a lack of evidence for side A is taken to be evidence for side B in cases in which the burden of proof actually rests on side B. A common name for this is an Appeal to Ignorance. This sort of reasoning typically has the following form:

Claim X is presented by side A and the burden of proof actually rests on side B.
    Side B claims that X is false because there is no proof for X.
    In many situations, one side has the burden of proof resting on it. This side is obligated to provide evidence for its position. The claim of the other side, the one that does not bear the burden of proof, is assumed to be true unless proven otherwise.
    In this case, the burden of proof lies on someone who says:

"it had to be a creator"

"prove it wasn't a creator" is asking someone to prove a negative, an especially stupid way of trying to justify believing something.

"prove that the water isn't magic"

"prove unicorns don't exist"

"prove that jesus didn't cause his face to appear on this tortilla"

If it is that obvious, you should be able to prove it easily. Your claim, your burden of proof. Get cracking geenyus.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What has always got me about these freaks who play....PROVE IT!!!!!!!...is this........

We are simply not equipped to understand the origins of it all, we are like children trying to built a computer, not knowing what one looks like. Einstein mentioned this but forget how he said it.

Notice how all these dummies have this need to try to get others to buy into the same stupdity they do?

Only a total moron would think DNA came about by chance. No way in that could happen. But I have no idea how it came about, other than it took some Designer.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When I watch Howard vs Alcorn or Jackson State vs Grambling I want legit HBCU football. I don't wanna see white cvoachs, white QB's. What's with that?

Yes I know all about Jim Gregory, actually saw him play in HS while at Corcoran HS. But it's getting worst now.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Speaking of The Stones.

Where would they rank?

Pink Floyd
    CCR
    ZZ Top
    Led Zeppelin
    The Who
    The Doors
    The Animals
    The Beatles
    Moody Blues
    Black Sabbath
    Uriah Heep
    Traffic
    Bob Dylan
    The Band
    The Byrds
    Robin Trower
    Joe er
    Janis Joplin
    Jimi Hendrix
    CSN & Y
    Santana
    Fleetwood Mac
    Rod Stewart
    The Allman Brothers
    Queen
    Cream
    Jethro Tull
    The Eagles
    The Yardbirds

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    in the bottom third

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    in the bottom third
    I own all that stuff along with...

Frank Zappa and The Mothers of Invention
    Velvet Undergroud
    Iron Butterfly
    Country Joe and the Fish
    Donovan
    Vanilla Fudge
    The Marshall Tucker Band
    Lynard Synard
    Black Oak Arkansas
    Kansas
    The Guess Who
    Bread
    The Hollies
    The Zombies
    The First Edition
    Dr. John
    Leon Russell
    Johnny Winter
    Bob Seegar
    Boz Scaggs

....I have

1.The Rolling Stones
    2.The Beatles
    3.Led Zeppelin
    4.Bob Dylan
    5.The Doors
    6.CCR
    7.The Eagles
    8.The Animals
    9.Jimi Hendrix
    10.ZZ Top

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stuff ya can do when ya know the music.

A 90 minute tape (truck has a player)

Blind Willie Johnson...Soul of a Man
    the cover....Taj Mahal & Maria Muldaur

Robert Johnson... hound on My Trail
    cover...Alvin Youngblood Hart

Son House....Walkin' Blues
    Keith Brown

Big Joe Williams...Please Don't Go
    Van Morrison

Blind Willie Reynolds.....Outside Woman Blues
    Cream

Sonny Boy Williamson...Early In The Morning
    Boz Scaggs

Skip James...Devil Got My Woman
    Dion

B.F.Shelton....Pretty Polly
    The Byrds

Big Boy Crudup....Mean Old Sante Fe
    Eric Clapton

Lead Belly...In the Pines
    Nirvana

Clarence Ashley...House of the Rising Sun
    The Animals

Blind Lemon Jefferson....Black Snake Moan
    Ramblin' Jack Elliott

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What has always got me about these freaks who play....PROVE IT!!!!!!!...is this........

We are simply not equipped to understand the origins of it all, we are like children trying to built a computer, not knowing what one looks like. Einstein mentioned this but forget how he said it.

Notice how all these dummies have this need to try to get others to buy into the same stupdity they do?

Only a total moron would think DNA came about by chance. No way in that could happen. But I have no idea how it came about, other than it took some Designer.
    So, in other words, you are going with the "God of the gaps" side of things.

We cant yet explain it, therefore, God.

OK.

Nevermind all of the other meriad of stuff we have debunked in the bible..... We still dont know everything..... GOD!!!!

Talking snakes!!!

Human virgin births!!

Walking on water!!

Earth is flat!!

Everything revolves around us!!

People can live inside fish!!

Bread turns to flesh!!

Wine turns to blood!!

We are all descendants of inbreeds!!

global flooding!!

Zombie Gods!!!

Hey just a reminder, ANOTHER end of the world prediction based on scripture has been made....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-10491339.html

SELL YOUR HOMES, QUIT YOUR JOBS!!! A BLOOD MOON IS COMING!!!!

Last edited by phyzik; 09-10-2015 at 02:14 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So, in other words, you are going with the "God of the gaps" side of things.

We cant yet explain it, therefore, God.

OK.

Nevermind all of the other meriad of stuff we have debunked in the bible..... We still dont know everything..... GOD!!!!

Talking snakes!!!

Human virgin births!!

Walking on water!!

Earth is flat!!

Everything revolves around us!!

People can live inside fish!!

Bread turns to flesh!!

Wine turns to blood!!

We are all descendants if inbreeds!!

global flooding!!

Zombie Gods!!!

Hey just a reminder, ANOTHER end of the world prediction based on scripture has been made....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-10491339.html

SELL YOUR HOMES, QUIT YOUR JOBS!!! A BLOOD MOON IS COMING!!!!

It actually boils down to knowing both believers and then idiots like you, look how ya act, and realizing those with their together have some God, while dumb s like you don't.

You being that simple..."prove it, huh huh huh?"...like some dumbass kid and those in the know...."it's not for us to know".

I know no atheists worth a , all pretty much like you.

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It actually boils dow to knowing both believerws and them idiots like you, look how ya act, and realizing those with theire together have some God, while dumb s like you don't.
    How would you treat someone that believes the Harry Potter books are reality?

No, wait, let me go with something as old as the bible...

how would you treat someone who actually believes there is a labyrinth with a man-bull in it and that someone rode a Pegasus to get there to steal a golden fleece?

Or how about someone who was a son of a god and could tear down walls, but when he got a hair cut, he was a normal man?

Lets go semi-modern.....

Do you also believe in human looking aliens who can power up and be super martial artists that can destroy planets?

Do you believe in Ninja Jutsu?

Last edited by phyzik; 09-10-2015 at 02:28 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How would you treat someone that believes the Harry Potter books are reality?

No, wait, let me go with something as old as the bible...

how would you treat someone who actually believes there is a labyrinth with a man-bull in it and that someone rode a Pegasus to get there to steal a golden fleece?

Or how about someone who was a son of a god and could tear down walls, but when he got a hair cut, he was a normal man?

Do you also believe in human looking aliens who can power up and be super martial artists that can destroy planets?

What if I told you that outside that door was a a giant circle millions of tons in weight just hanging in the sky? What if I told you that right now we were hanging upside down and didn't even know it? What if I told you as you stand there you are actually spinning around? what if I talked about all living creatures could trace their ancestors back to a......fish?

Wanna talk the sperm and the egg?

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Seriously, you religious people are insane.

If you cant see how nuts this lady sounds, there is no hope for you.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Seriously, you religious people are insane.

If you cant see how nuts this lady sounds, there is no hope for you.
    I;m not religious, thought you knew that ya dumb .

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What if I told you that outside that door was a a giant circle millions of tons in weight just hanging in the sky? What if I told you that right now we were hanging upside down and didn't even know it? What if I told you as you stand there you are actually spinning around? what if I talked about all living creatures could trace their ancestors back to a......fish?

Wanna talk the sperm and the egg?
    Here you go, a Phylogeny explanation of how it happened. Even contains pictures and diagrams so you can understand if you care to watch. He uses "big" words and it is not "exciting" but it is scientifically accurate.

Sorry, I cant find a video sufficient and exciting enough to keep the attention of a 3rd grader intellect on this subject, so if you want to actually learn, you will have to sit on your hands to keep still and struggle to understand words more complex than "the" and "you" and may have to rewind the video several times even though you probably wont even understand what he is talking about.

Heck, don't know why I even bother, you probably dont even know what "Phylogeny" means....

Last edited by phyzik; 09-10-2015 at 02:45 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here you go, a Phylogeny explanation of how it happened. Even contains pictures and diagrams so you can understand if you care to watch. He uses "big" words and it is not "exciting" but it is scientifically accurate.

Sorry, I cant find a video sufficient and exciting enough to keep the attention of a 3rd grader intellect on this subject, so if you want to actually learn, you will have to sit on your hands to keep still and struggle to understand words more complex than "the" and "you" and may have to rewind the video several times even though you probably wont even understand what he is talking about.

Heck, don't know why I even bother, you probably dont even know what "Phylogeny" means....

What's comical is watching an obvious moron like you trying to play that, hahahaha!!!!!! Little man, ya must have missed this but I don't believe in the Biblical God, ok stupid? I thought you knew that(as I ignore all that silly ya just posted). I believe in a MasterDesigner, ok idiot? And I have no idea who/what that would be, ok ya with me got? I juist know all this didn't just come about by chance, that's for dumb s like you.

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What's comical is watching an obvious moron like you trying to play that, hahahaha!!!!!! Little man, ya must have missed this but I don't believe in the Biblical God, ok stupid? I thought you knew that(as I ignore all that silly ya just posted). I believe in a MasterDesigner, ok idiot? And I have no idea who/what that would be, ok ya with me got? I juist know all this didn't just come about by chance, that's for dumb s like you.
    And what proof do you have that lets you "know"? a "feeling"?

I have more proof than you that it did come by chance than you do that it came from a creator....

You cant just say "I KNOW!!!" without some evidence to back that claim. I have evidence to back my claim, where is your evidence? a book written by desert dwellers some 2000 years ago?

I can say until my face turns blue that unicorns exist but until I provide proof, I would be full of and considered a loon.... just like you are.
    Last edited by phyzik; 09-10-2015 at 03:05 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And what proof do you have that lets you "know"? a "feeling"?

I have more proof than you that it did come by chance than you do that it came from a creator....

You cant just say "I KNOW!!!" without some evidence to back that claim. I have evidence to back my claim, where is your evidence? a book written by desert dwellers some 2000 years ago?

I can say until my face turns blue that unicorns exist but until I provide proof, I would be full of and considered a loon.... just like you are.
    Can't you read ya dumb ? I just told you I don't believe in the Bible, right? SO PAY ING ATTENTION...you got that ?

This isn't about me giving a about what you believe, ok less, who cares about you? This is about what I believe, so you. I don't care about proof or evidence I care about common sense. And common sense tells us only a dummy wouldn't get this. To think all this perfection just happen to well...happen...hahaha!!!!!!!!! What are you er 10? yes this took some planning and a Designer, how obvious does it need to be? The nutrients in the earth the rain, the food that nourished us, the seasons, the distances betwwen the sun and earth. You honestly stupid enought to buy.....it just happened....hahahahahaha!!!!!!.....what a ing moron.

Thread Information