Post Count
    Spurs- spurfan assuming they are repeating
    Bulls- The return of the gangbanger
    Cavs-Love
    Dallas- The rise of the tosbs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man the op's taste with women is just flat out atrocious...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better they sucking me than me sucking Kawhi though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the team with Kevin Love in it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    per media:

the Cavaliers are considered the favorites to win next year’s NBA championship. A lot of that is due to James’s return, but it doesn’t hurt that he’ll play with the most gifted set of teammates he’s ever had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is my favorite player, and he just won finals MVP which goes to shows i can see talent..

These are real hot girls, not like the girls you've had in your sig past and present..Ugly Asian chicks....Do us all a favor in just change your sig.

In terms of Asian..This is a hot asian chick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs are likely to smash through the East, so in a way, I don't think they will be overrated.

Bulls will surely be overrated for the first 3-5 months, until fatigue and/or the usual annual injury hits.

I expect Dallas to do well, but be less overrated than OKC.

While fans in a Spurs forum will probably overrate their team, especially coming out of a championship, I don't expect the media/non-spursfan fanbases to put them at the top of any particular ranking.

I also think the Rockets will get the usual regular season hype going for them, and probably the same will happen with Portland.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bulls
    Warriors ( A healthy Warriors team couldn't even beat a handicapped spurs team and we still see idiots today saying they'd be a top 3 team in the west if healthy)
    Rockets will get hype
    Cleveland is a tad bit overrated but they're the best team in the east

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm intrigued by the Warriors this season, with what should be a competent coach that should go beyond Ubuntu and Bible thumping. I think Kerr should be a fine coach if he can translate on the court what he speaks on TV.

I don't know how much freedom he has when it comes to personnel decision, and I feel that will have a lot of impact on the team he's going to be able to put out there. We'll see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That 2nd one is not European. Searched the picture and she's a legit Arab.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm intrigued by the Warriors this season, with what should be a competent coach that should go beyond Ubuntu and Bible thumping. I think Kerr should be a fine coach if he can translate on the court what he speaks on TV.

I don't know how much freedom he has when it comes to personnel decision, and I feel that will have a lot of impact on the team he's going to be able to put out there. We'll see.
    I've always regarded Steve Kerr highly. He has a great basketball mind and primarily the reason why Phil wanted him. A white player who's actually played in a system oriented team(s) under the two greatest coaches should generally translate to success. Derek Fisher on the other hand. I don't know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Kerr should be a fine coach if he can translate on the court what he speaks on TV.
    He had so many weak assed takes on the Spurs.
    I have no respect for his purported coaching ability.
    Was he butthurt about getting no offers from the Spurs to coach or is he just not a very smart analyst/coach?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These are real hot girls, not like the girls you've had in your sig past and present..Ugly Asian chicks....Do us all a favor in just change your sig.
    Nicely done.
    OP don't be hating on apalisoc. You slim chick was okay but he just be pointing out some real heat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was he butthurt about getting no offers from the Spurs to coach or is he just not a very smart analyst/coach?
    He sure as respects the Spurs more than any other team in the league. He actually picked the Spurs to beat the Heat last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey ap there's always that "x" mark on the signature you know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's probably sad is this dude might not be getting any in real life

Go lengthen your e-penis more imho..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He always spoke highly of Pop and the Spurs in general (Tim, Manu, etc). You could say that he was "hating" when he thought the OKC series would go 7 games, but after Games 3 and 4, I wouldn't classify it as a weak take.
    I mean, it's possible that since he shared the booth with Reggie Miller, that made him look like the only adult in the telecast, but like I said, I'm intrigued. He's a guy that understand modern basketball, with the stretch-4, high pace, defensive mismatches, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He always spoke highly of Pop and the Spurs in general (Tim, Manu, etc). You could say that he was "hating" when he thought the OKC series would go 7 games, but after Games 3 and 4, I wouldn't classify it as a weak take.
    I mean, it's possible that since he shared the booth with Reggie Miller, that made him look like the only adult in the telecast, but like I said, I'm intrigued. He's a guy that understand modern basketball, with the stretch-4, high pace, defensive mismatches, etc.
    His very weak assed takes on foul calls was continual. Equally as bad as Reginas. I think most of us, while aggravated just tuned he and Regina out and enjoyed seeing the Spurs play to their capabilities thus roll to the le.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs since Lebron is there and they are adding nice or at least decent pieces, Bulls fans keep dreaming that team is a mess I dont think Morgan Freeman will make a diference and Mavs well they are not bad (not good either) but every place that has the Lebron name on it will be overrated and overhyped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His very weak assed takes on foul calls was continual. Equally as bad as Reginas. I think most of us, while aggravated just tuned he and Regina out and enjoyed seeing the Spurs play to their capabilities thus roll to the le.
    Well, he often clashed with Reggie, especially when Reggie was knobslobbing Wesbchuck and his flopping, tbh...

There's no guarantee, but I think he might make for a fine coach. Time will tell, not the first guy that talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas might have added a couple of good starters but they still have little to NO bench.
    Bulls did improve their front court. But D Rose has still got to prove he can play 82 games.
    Cavs are a year away even with Love.
    Spurs cant be overrated being the champs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I thought I was the only one who thought of that

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What's probably sad is this dude might not be getting any in real life

Go lengthen your e-penis more imho..
    Is this your girl? Seriously though. It seems like you get offended whenever someone takes a dump on her

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I
    Is this your girl? Seriously though. It seems like you get offended whenever someone takes a dump on her
    I dont upload personal pics in this site unlike you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's getting paid 25 mil from the Warriors and had Phil Jackson all over his on the other side. Don't think he'd be mad at all tbh.

and imo the Bulls. Let Rose play a month or two before we rain some hype on them. With a 2013-14 Rose, they're probably worse off with him than without tbh.

The Cavs'll be slightly overrated. I don't see how their offense, even with Love, can get a whole lot better than what Lebron had in Miami for the repeat or what the Spurs showed the last couple years. Their defense though has a really low floor for a contender though. But if the Spurs regress even a bit, (which they will imo) the Cavs'll have the best offense in the NBA I guess...

Thread Information