Last edited by ace3g; 10-04-2014 at 06:57 PM.

Main event should be good, everything else...

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    All you guys sucks!

That bad on this site has never been ...

Come on - make some comments and stuff

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Good fight by Rory - his style can piss you off. Always in good position and picking best options. Boring? Maybe - it depends on how you look at it.

Brian had really slim chances. He is not as powerful and his gameplan was non-existent. But you can give him credit for going forward.

Believe.
    Post Count
    I thought it was going to be a decision win again for Rory, glad I was wrong. I do like the guy, dedication to training and all, but you're right to mention that word, boring, polandprzem.

I haven't been able to watch the fights yet - I was at a wedding on Saturday - but I'm glad to see that Rory got the stoppage. He really is a unique talent and I'm a big fan, even if he's not the most exciting fighter.

Post Count
    Good fight by Rory - his style can piss you off. Always in good position and picking best options. Boring? Maybe - it depends on how you look at it.

Brian had really slim chances. He is not as powerful and his gameplan was non-existent. But you can give him credit for going forward.
    It's only boring if you don't like watching technically potent stand up. I've been saying it for a while that Rory is a top 3 fighter in the division. I think he has the ability to give Hendricks or Lawler a lot of problems. He measures distances very well and is improving with every fight.

Elias needs to get over his pretty boy image but he's got serious upside and could be a contender in that division. He's obviously not there yet, needs more experience, but he just completely dominated Santos in every area of the fight.

Laprise also could be a serious dude at LW. His striking is very, very good, especially for how early it is. He's a smart fighter and has a really good at ude about learning. His striking is superb, and like Rory he controls spacing extremely well. He hasn't even been tested yet, but the guy he beat at TUF was the hands down pick to win from basically the entire cast, and he completely destroyed him.

Thread Information