Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Admittedly, I've been absent from playing Madden the way I use to for about 6-7 years tbh. I last played the Madden with Alexander and Vince Young. I use to play that game a lot. I then got the game with Favre, played that some. Haven't been playing it much since then even tho I purchased Madden 15 during last year's Black Friday. I'm on next generation (both PS4 and Xbox one). Anyone gonna get it or should I just stay with my Madden 15? Seems like a lot is rehashed...also, not having an EA soundtrack kinda kills the vibe when I play.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Madden sucked last year As usual but this year I'm actually surprised by the consumer reviews and videos of it. Doesn't look half bad but it is still very similar to previous games. Prob gonna buy it cause my skins will be good online but I know it will piss me off like it always does

looking forward to fifa 15 more

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Yeah I haven't played it as much as I used to either. Ive opted for NCAA Football the past couple years but they stopped making it so I'm getting Madden this year. What's your GT on Xbox one, brah ?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    No point in paying 60 bucks for a sports game to me. Better to wait til it is 20 bucks or less.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    No point in paying 60 bucks for a sports game to me. Better to wait til it is 20 bucks or less.
    By the time that happens Madden 18 will be out. Different rosters+no one to play online.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    By the time that happens Madden 18 will be out. Different rosters+no one to play online.
    with that cheap ass ea access you're gonna have alot more people online playing the older game, it just depends if EA does what they always do and unplug the servers
    Last edited by Trainwreck2100; 08-26-2014 at 06:28 PM.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Madden sucked last year As usual but this year I'm actually surprised by the consumer reviews and videos of it. Doesn't look half bad but it is still very similar to previous games. Prob gonna buy it cause my skins will be good online but I know it will piss me off like it always does

looking forward to fifa 15 more
    Really brah I thought it was good, the secondary's were bad especially running zone defense, but supposedly they fixed it this year. Kerrigan is a absolute beast in the game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yea i'm coppin' on ps4

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I don't care about online anyways for sports games and am fine with old rosters.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    im planning on it on ps4. but man 60$ is too pricey

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm thinking about getting it with the Xbox One bundle that includes another controller, Fifa 14, and Forza. My 360 finally bit the dust.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I purchased Madden 14 after 5 something years away from the franchise. I was impressed by the amount of new features (they stole from FIFA). My specific game had a glitch and didn't allow me to start Franchise Mode with edited rosters but I just did a Fantasy Draft to get around that. Overall it was fun, especially since the 49ers are absolutely stacked.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'll get it when EA stops being gots and releases on PC.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah I haven't played it as much as I used to either. Ive opted for NCAA Football the past couple years but they stopped making it so I'm getting Madden this year. What's your GT on Xbox one, brah ?
    Check your pm bro

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    update is slow as , im assuming the ea servers are taking a pounding right now tbh

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

If anyone wants to play on 360 my GT is Chulo da Great. I only play with the Bucs an Browns. I dont think I've seen much change from last yr but its harder to ball hawk! I love to cover the best receiver myself, but its been harder to get picks for me.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I like it so far. Looks sharp and the improvements on defense are solid.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    That floating player would be comical for the first 20 times--then it would be another boring sports game. Though, I'm intrigued by FIFA '15 and perhaps will drop coin on that. Xbox One or PS4...

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    That floating player would be comical for the first 20 times--then it would be another boring sports game. Though, I'm intrigued by FIFA '15 and perhaps will drop coin on that. Xbox One or PS4...
    fifa games kick ass. very well made games tbh

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    fifa games kick ass. very well made games tbh
    That's what I heard...Which system you getting it for?

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    That's what I heard...Which system you getting it for?
    xbox one, if you get it for that hit me up

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    xbox one, if you get it for that hit me up
    Will do.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So what is the general opinion on this years Madden? I usually buy every 3rd year, but this year would mean I would also need to buy a PS4..

Thread Information