Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1522
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It has the headphone plug, microphone built-in, gyroscope sensor, two-motor rumble, clickable mul ouch touchpad with 1920x1080 resolution (you can use it like a laptop trackpad), and the multi-color LED is ing cool (you can basically set any color for it, on GTA V, for example, toggless between red and blue when you're being chased by cops).
    None of that matters to me.

The ergonomics are nice, it feels solid and a little heavy (which I like), probably due to a hefty rechargeable battery in it.
    That's what I liked so much about the DS2, and what I hated about DS3, which was light and felt like a cheap facsimile of the DS2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of that matters to me.
    I would just love the headphone jack... I like the wired headphones I have and don't like bluetooth headphones (hate to have to charge them all the time). What I do appreciate about my wireless XBOX 360 controller is that I can use regular AA batteries with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, Nvidia is allegedly going to release Volta in 2017. Now I'm definitely skipping Pascal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, Nvidia is allegedly going to release Volta in 2017. Now I'm definitely skipping Pascal.
    you've allegededly skipped every generation since Tesla tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you've allegededly skipped every generation since Tesla tbh
    Tesla's not a generation man, it's a line of HPC cards they make every generation. Also, how a rocking 600 series gonna make that argument when I'm running 900 series?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tesla's not a generation man, it's a line of HPC cards they make every generation. Also, how a rocking 600 series gonna make that argument when I'm running 900 series?
    .. 600 series, but I keep it keep it clean though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .. 600 series, but I keep it keep it clean though
    I thought your ass was getting a 1070. I'm tempted, but if Volta is coming out 2017 I'm going to make my 970 last another year unless Maxwell just gets raped by the new Mass Effect or new Deus Ex. I have already seen video showing the 970 is pretty badass in the Battlefield 1 alpha. I'm sure even Pascal will get killed by Watch Dogs 2. Maybe Ubisoft makes it a decent game though. AC1 was dog but they got AC2 and AC Brotherhood right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought your ass was getting a 1070. I'm tempted, but if Volta is coming out 2017 I'm going to make my 970 last another year unless Maxwell just gets raped by the new Mass Effect or new Deus Ex. I have already seen video showing the 970 is pretty badass in the Battlefield 1 alpha. I'm sure even Pascal will get killed by Watch Dogs 2. Maybe Ubisoft makes it a decent game though. AC1 was dog but they got AC2 and AC Brotherhood right.
    .. and don't come at me like you're 3 gens ahead bas , we both know the desktop version should be labeled as a 900 series, not a 10... and yeah I want the new card, but my gaming has slowed to the point where I'm sitting there with the available cash and just can't get the balls to pull the trigger on a new card

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .. and don't come at me like you're 3 gens ahead bas , we both know the desktop version should be labeled as a 900 series, not a 10... and yeah I want the new card, but my gaming has slowed to the point where I'm sitting there with the available cash and just can't get the balls to pull the trigger on a new card
    Don't fret, I'm sure CPY + CODEX will have you covered now that they have cracked Denuvo in ROTR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't fret, I'm sure CPY + CODEX will have you covered now that they have cracked Denuvo in ROTR.
    they need to crack the hardware and start selling knockoffs for 50 bucks tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey ElNono man, I know how much you like mini ITX cases. Check this , it's gotta be the smallest case I have ever seen that can fit in a real gpu.

Damn this case is only 7.25 liters (as opposed to my 69.1 liter Phanteks Enthoo Pro full tower ).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, I want. I like the case I have but it does feel a bit on the big size. Maybe the next build, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    got my case, gpu, motherboard and ram. only a few more components to go!
    So how is your GTX 1060? I think that has to easily be the best card in that price range since the GTX 660 Ti (though HD 4870 still probably has to be the best ever).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how is your GTX 1060? I think that has to easily be the best card in that price range since the GTX 660 Ti (though HD 4870 still probably has to be the best ever).
    havent built the system yet. Just moved in to a new house so I've been super busy. But i do have all the components ready to go and im going to try to get it built this weekend. super excited

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    havent built the system yet. Just moved in to a new house so I've been super busy. But i do have all the components ready to go and im going to try to get it built this weekend. super excited
    What cpu and board you using?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What cpu and board you using?
    here's what i went with
    http://pcpartpicker.com/list/PCDCzM

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice, that should be a pretty badass system. You went way overboard on that psu though, you could have run that system easily on 350W. Still, EVGA B2 are really high quality power supplies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice, that should be a pretty badass system. You went way overboard on that psu though, you could have run that system easily on 350W. Still, EVGA B2 are really high quality power supplies.
    yeah it was recommended and i didn't really realize until after ordering it that i could have gone way lower wattage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you already have the GPU or what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    double

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you already have the GPU or what?
    yeah got the gtx 1060

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah got the gtx 1060
    Whew, thought you might be running integrated for a second there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn sadly the GTX 970 does get raped by Deus Ex. It's like 50 fps at ing 1080p medium.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah it was recommended and i didn't really realize until after ordering it that i could have gone way lower wattage.
    Oh well, that should last forever. It's made by an OEM called Super Flower that is the top of the line for power supplies (unless you want to go nuts with Corsair AX 1500W and ). That's why EVGA offers 5, 7, and 10 year warranties on the B2 and G2 power supplies when most (good) psus come with 3 or 5 year warranties.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Damn sadly the GTX 970 does get raped by Deus Ex. It's like 50 fps at ing 1080p medium.
    Wow, a ty optimized game. Between that and the not-so-amazing reviews, color me unimpressed now.

Thread Information