Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shaq went FROM Phoenix to Cleveland, not the other way around.
    K Chinnutz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Caption: "You gonna help me win b2b2b rangs!"

Reality check: they were SWEPT in the 1st round. Shaq then went on to Phoenix then Boston in a pathetic attempt to surpass Kobe in rangs (didn't happen)...

...meanwhile LeHype had to wait until he could collude with his class of 2003 buddies. He went on to *win* 2 of 5 Finals. Winning percentage: 4%

/ The End

Yeah lebrons never been swept in the first round either, good try though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes Lebron seeks out stacked teams, but Kobe is still the worst at this. TD and Dirk are outliers in this modern pussy age.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah lebrons never been swept in the first round either, good try though.
    Not to mention the Heatles only had four tries, not five.

of a reality check.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, Broncos and Lakers and the legendary Michael Jordan. TD was a ing beast for the Broncos

Not to diminish Kobe making the 2 free throws and walking off with the torn achilles, but it's pretty dumb that that game is dubbed the achilles game. He got hurt, made 2 free throws, and left in a meaningless regular season game. Definitely not nearly on par with the flu game in any respect

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not to diminish Kobe making the 2 free throws and walking off with the torn achilles, but it's pretty dumb that that game is dubbed the achilles game. He got hurt, made 2 free throws, and left in a meaningless regular season game. Definitely not nearly on par with the flu game in any respect
    Always got to find some angle to belittle the man. While I know what you mean, the dude is actually re ed for walking on a torn achilles. He could have easily caused even more damage by doing that. Its odd because I think he knew it was an achilles tear and still went to shoot free throws.

You cant fault Lebron for the cramp thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always got to find some angle to belittle the man. While I know what you mean, the dude is actually re ed for walking on a torn achilles. He could have easily caused even more damage by doing that. Its odd because I think he knew it was an achilles tear and still went to shoot free throws.

You cant fault Lebron for the cramp thing
    wasn't actually trying to belittle him, i know someone who had the same injury and he said he almost blacked out from it and couldn't walk on it for a second. But it definitely shouldn't be put aside the flu game in terms of playing through injuries, it's not like anything iconic really happened. He just hit 2 free throws and left.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    wasn't actually trying to belittle him, i know someone who had the same injury and he said he almost blacked out from it and couldn't walk on it for a second. But it definitely shouldn't be put aside the flu game in terms of playing through injuries, it's not like anything iconic really happened. He just hit 2 free throws and left.
    Its not iconic in terms of the fact the flu game was in the finals, and Terrell Davis performance greatly helped the Broncos win a superbowl. But its iconic in terms as it is the end of the Kobe era.

20 years from now when Laker fans or NBA fans look back, theyll say that was the moment it was officially over. I can almost guarantee you Kobe will not be playing this entire season due to nagging injuries. I said that at LG after the achilles thing and they nearly crucified me. Man its no fun always being right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They will tear you a new one when you bring reality into the equation. Anything to stain the Kirby legacy results in a major backlash at LG.net. Lakers999 (CMXCIX) always cracks me up with his hate of the Spurs throughout their recent 2 Finals' run though.

Its not iconic in terms of the fact the flu game was in the finals, and Terrell Davis performance greatly helped the Broncos win a superbowl. But its iconic in terms as it is the end of the Kobe era.

20 years from now when Laker fans or NBA fans look back, theyll say that was the moment it was officially over. I can almost guarantee you Kobe will not be playing this entire season due to nagging injuries. I said that at LG after the achilles thing and they nearly crucified me. Man its no fun always being right

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not to mention the Heatles only had four tries, not five.

of a reality check.
    How many times would they have made it out of the West tbh? Don't give them props for getting out of the East - they SHOULD have done that. They beat OKC and it took 6 to happen in order for him to *win* the 2 Finals he did. Yet you farmers keep crowning him. SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You CAN fault Lebron for the cramp thing
    FIFY son. It's his fault. No one else was cramping up. Any ideas why? I got my theory and it just so happens to coincide with his massive "weight loss" over this summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a Capricorn. Here's LeHype's sign:

No superstars, no sharp-shooting vets, no ref protection, no rangs. Let us proceed
    You've nary room tbh. Your Kobe never got anywhere without a FoTF helper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Never thought of it that way, good point. That's pretty sad tbh, as much as I think he's overrated I also do love his game and respect him a lot. I'm really hoping he can be close to the player he was, it'd be great for the league in every way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many times would they have made it out of the West tbh? Don't give them props for getting out of the East - they SHOULD have done that. They beat OKC and it took 6 to happen in order for him to *win* the 2 Finals he did. Yet you farmers keep crowning him. SMH

lol be@ner logic is amusing as ...

Kobe had Howard, Nash, Artest, Gasol and himself and received an historic beatdown in the 1st round, won nary a playoff game.

Lakers haven't won a playoff game in 2 years.

Lakers fan jelly of the attention Lebron is getting while Kobe soaks up all the salary cap and talks to media about taking a pay cut.. lol you guys are ed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol be@ner logic is amusing as ...

Kobe had Howard, Nash, Artest, Gasol and himself and received an historic beatdown in the 1st round, won nary a playoff game.

Lakers haven't won a playoff game in 2 years.

Lakers fan jelly of the attention Lebron is getting while Kobe soaks up all the salary cap and talks to media about taking a pay cut.. lol you guys are ed.
    Kobe didnt play in the playoffs with Howard, Nash Artest and Gasol. In fact I think I think 3 of the 5 were hurt ... (Dont remember if Gasol played).

I get you trolling dem scros but at least get the facts straight ... now proceed.

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    The Lakers are really screwed. They still are in this "shortcuts" mode. All those that NBA three peated and two peated on finally caught up to them during the NBA's three peat and two peat has finally caught up to them.

They haven't realized that they need someone to replace Kobe and Gasol. They're finished. I'll give them five years..and they might be back..but not as strong. Spurs will probably ring 3 out of those five years. That's right..I'm called 8 ES!

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    I forgot this thread was on LeBron.

Wade was a generational player who was the next player behind Kobe as a gritty player who could grind out games and compe ion. LeBron will never be that type of player. Bosh is a coat rider as much as LeBron was.

John Lucas III?.......the guy LeBron dunked over..is on that Cavaliers team. Mike Millers...eh. Not as effective when Battier isn't adding to that. They don't have his annoying ass anymore. Tristan Thompson and Dion Waiters? LOL

Joe Harris? Matthew Delladova? Erik Murphy? Shiiit. Them mutha ers are screwed. They skipped a step in a rebuild..blew half of their plans up..and are going through a the same process they did before..when they were trying to compete.

Now that they're extremely arrogant fans will be inevitably back after becoming Miami riders, the league will have two fan bases to utterly despise.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You've nary room tbh. Your Kobe never got anywhere without a FoTF helper.
    Please. Kobe not only rang without a 1st Ballot HOFer by his side, he went b2b. Not even Air Jaundice did that shiiiiiiiiiiit.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Please. Kobe not only rang without a 1st Ballot HOFer by his side, he went b2b.
    When was that? I only remember Shaq and MVPau ringing as alphas, tbh....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When was that? I only remember Shaq and MVPau ringing as alphas, tbh....
    5》4》2

-15 points sn

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    5》4》2

-15 points sn
    4 alpha > 2 alpha > 0 alpha

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    4 alpha > 2 alpha > 0 alpha
    I betcha Snaq is PISSED about my 5 》 4 schtick. Funny part? Not a damn thang his fatass can do about it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe didnt play in the playoffs with Howard, Nash Artest and Gasol. In fact I think I think 3 of the 5 were hurt ... (Dont remember if Gasol played).

I get you trolling dem scros but at least get the facts straight ... now proceed.
    Only pussies and assholes lodge the injury excuse.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I betcha Snaq is PISSED about my 5 》 4 schtick. Funny part? Not a damn thang his fatass can do about it!
    I doubt Shaq knows or cares about what some illegal immigrant's schtick is on the Internet.... too busy polishing those rings he single-handedly won

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt Shaq knows or cares about what some illegal immigrant's schtick is on the Internet.... too busy polishing those rings he single-handedly won

Thread Information