Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    yeah, something felt weird when the terror of the universe was a fat pink blob who would sing about cookies
    Well, that was before the world knew about Kim Jung Un. I gotta say DBZ called that one.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    can't win em all.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    The sight of fivehead crying was a thing of beauty.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah, something felt weird when the terror of the universe was a fat pink blob who would sing about cookies
    Dat vageta death scene though

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Dat vageta death scene though
    Powerful as , especially for that kind of show. Even the narrator was somber.

Too bad they ruined it by continuing the series. But it was the Buu Saga, so they were already used to that.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    would have been a pretty fitting ending. if only it wasn't such a terribly developed villain

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    At least the gap bored by the Seahawks on the Donks is starting to heal. Yo Spur-Addict I got to re-watch the game again. It was tears of joy/sadness. We lost the junkie Philip Seymour Hoffman and Peyton choked on a blue and green . It was an amazing day.

Do you guys room together at ComicCon?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    At least the gap bored by the Seahawks on the Donks is starting to heal. Yo Spur-Addict I got to re-watch the game again. It was tears of joy/sadness. We lost the junkie Philip Seymour Hoffman and Peyton choked on a blue and green . It was an amazing day.
    We Bout Dat Action Boss.

Now, you have Peyton acting out of character jumping in players faces because they were instructed to become more tough, like the Hawks

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    We Bout Dat Action Boss.

Now, you have Peyton acting out of character jumping in players faces because they were instructed to become more tough, like the Hawks
    All Bout Dat Action Boss. Win it for Farwell! ! It was impressive to watch the Super Bowl again and how punishing the Seahawks D was that night. Just hitting with emphasis. Made Peyton throw up that Campbell's Soup he had pregame.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    All Bout Dat Action Boss. Win it for Farwell! ! It was impressive to watch the Super Bowl again and how punishing the Seahawks D was that night. Just hitting with emphasis. Made Peyton throw up that Campbell's Soup he had pregame.
    That Maxwell strip was just down right impressive in retrospect.

And to think we'll have Percy to start the year

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    That Maxwell strip was just down right impressive in retrospect.

And to think we'll have Percy to start the year
    I had to go back a number of times to Killer Cam and that monster hit on Damaryius Thomas that basically said you're going to feel this, bruh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I had to go back a number of times to Killer Cam and that monster hit on Damaryius Thomas that basically said you're going to feel this, bruh.
    that hit set the tone, but i thought the most impressive performance for seattle during the playoffs was Earl Thomas defending Jimmy Graham. the way he always broke on the ball with perfect timing was incredible

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    that hit set the tone, but i thought the most impressive performance for seattle during the playoffs was Earl Thomas defending Jimmy Graham. the way he always broke on the ball with perfect timing was incredible
    K.J Wright also does an excellent job on TE's

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    K.J Wright also does an excellent job on TE's
    To think KJ Wright, Bobby Wagner, and Kam were hurt during the Super Bowl run! Also didn't get anything from Bruce Irvin last year...

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    To think KJ Wright, Bobby Wagner, and Kam were hurt during the Super Bowl run! Also didn't get anything from Bruce Irvin last year...
    Yup, Bruce is still hurt, Bobby missed most of camp but there was some nice showings especially from Coyle. KJ came back in time for the N.O game, and played brilliantly on Jimmy.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    The biggest thing is Russell Wilson is even better this year.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    The biggest thing is Russell Wilson is even better this year.
    So does the offensive line.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    So does the offensive line.
    Getting all that strange is making Russell proliferate his talents...

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Seahawks won't repeat. Repeats don't happen anymore in the NFL. Teams will catch up to them this season. This happens every time. Everything pretty much went right for them last year. You also have the Madden curse. This curse is in effect for the entire Seahawks team.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Seahawks won't repeat. Repeats don't happen anymore in the NFL. Teams will catch up to them this season. This happens every time. Everything pretty much went right for them last year. You also have the Madden curse. This curse is in effect for the entire Seahawks team.
    The curse has been broken a few times already in terms of staying healthy throughout the season. They're young enough to win it all again. The issue is staying healthy. If they don't repeat it won't be from a lack of trying. This is a team that should've mad the NFC CG the year before they won it all but were inexperience. They are technically ahead of schedule. They're one of the younger teams in the league. It will be hard to keep them from being in the mix. They do have a daunting schedule but to continue to be the best, you have to beat the best. Watch before you speak because nothing is assured this upcoming season.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    The curse has been broken a few times already in terms of staying healthy throughout the season. They're young enough to win it all again. The issue is staying healthy. If they don't repeat it won't be from a lack of trying. This is a team that should've mad the NFC CG the year before they won it all but were inexperience. They are technically ahead of schedule. They're one of the younger teams in the league. It will be hard to keep them from being in the mix. They do have a daunting schedule but to continue to be the best, you have to beat the best. Watch before you speak because nothing is assured this upcoming season.
    They'll be in the mix, but they'll be beaten. The run they had won't beat repeated 2 years in a row. The law of averages will kick in. Nobody repeats in this league anymore. It hasn't happened in 9 years for a reason. Just because Seattle is young doesn't mean much. Last year is over with. They have a huge target on their back now. le reigns end very quickly in the NFL for a reason. Seattle is no exception.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The law of averages will kick in.
    you must make a killing at the roulette table

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    This breezy should take up residence in Vegas.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    The "Madden curse" (which, like all sports curses other than the Avante Curse, is total bull ) was broken years ago by Calvin Johnson

Thread Information