Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nobody, like in June of '13.
    Me

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They sucked, but he was far from his best. you can post any empty stats you want. You know I already think he still has an outside shot at GOAT ... but he has had a few games where he came up short. t happens ... even to MJ and even more often to Kobe. I get you love the man, but you have to at least admit that.
    Yes, he's had some poor playoff performances over the years, but haters pick the dumbest examples that don't even apply (the 2010 Boston series, this past Finals, he's even been accused by re s on here for "playing like a pussy" during his insanely dominant 2009 Orlando series)
    You slam CP3... but before the two rings ... he had a lot in common with James ... great advanced metrics but no les to show.
    At age 22, LeBron dragged an atrocious team to the Finals, then followed it up with an ECF appearance two years later.... at age 22, Choke Paul finally made the playoffs for the first time despite always having better talent around him (David West, Peja, Chandler, , even Desmond Mason and Friend Killer were better than the scrubs LeBron was carrying) and he still hasn't made it past the second round to this day.... no comparison, really....

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, he's had some poor playoff performances over the years, but haters pick the dumbest examples that don't even apply (the 2010 Boston series, this past Finals, he's even been accused by re s on here for "playing like a pussy" during his insanely dominant 2009 Orlando series)

At age 22, LeBron dragged an atrocious team to the Finals, then followed it up with an ECF appearance two years later.... at age 22, Choke Paul finally made the playoffs for the first time despite always having better talent around him (David West, Peja, Chandler, , even Desmond Mason and Friend Killer were better than the scrubs LeBron was carrying) and he still hasn't made it past the second round to this day.... no comparison, really....
    Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old bag Duncan: 5

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Yeah, his triple-double in the deciding game was pretty amazing, tbh.... despite starters Jamison and Parker shooting a combined 4-14 from the floor and the Cavs' bench getting outscored by Tony Allen and the corpse of Rasheed Wallace, LeBron's re ed haters still try to claim that they lost because LeBron somehow "quit"
    Did you actually watch Game 6 of the Boston series in 2010, or did you just look at the box score afterward?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did you actually watch Game 6 of the Boston series in 2010, or did you just look at the box score afterward?
    My point exactly. Simmons a HUGE Lebron fan wondered if he had "quit". For example compare his effort versus Boston in 2008 with LESS help vs. 2010 ... he was amazing in that series and when he lost in 7 ... you felt he had gave everything he had. Did not feel that way in 2010. I wont say he choked or quit, Boston was the better team... but he didnt look like the best player in that series by the end and that was the issue for me.

The guy still could be GOAT I just wish his haters and his supporters could be more objective. If he gets the Lion's share of the praise when he dominates and wins ... he gets SOME of the blame when they lose. Not the lion's share cuz he has been amazing but some of it ...

Also Lol at the haters saying he NEEDS so much help ... and the dyck riders (not saying you, CN) that he never had enough ...the truth lies somewhere in between, me thinks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Im no Paul fan ... but when did Paul ever get to play in the East? As bad as you say Lebron's team-mates have been Paul has had far worse from a coaching standpoint ...your boy VDN being a prime example.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Boiled down:::

Kirby is the sole owner. The sole proprietor. The bag is his and his alone, Daddy-O, and that's just how it's gonna be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm hoping it's Kawhi.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kirby is the sole owner. The sole proprietor. The bag is his and his alone, Daddy-O, and that's just how it's gonna be.
    No.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all on Lebron. If he doesn't make the Finals, it will be said he wanted an on the job vacation from competing. If he defers to other guys and becomes a playmaker more than a scorer, that could happen. Kevin Love has never had any pressure on him to win, now he does. We'll see how he responds to it. Same is true for Irving.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    No.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

No.

lakers: nugatory

Spurs: 2014 World Champions

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haha kobe has as many championships as a TOSB.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    haha kobe has as many championships as a TOSB.
    Another piss pot chicken from upstairs. I spit on you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No.

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No.

And he's a piss pot got.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What is Art Modell's connection with the Cavs? Sorry, I honestly do not know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to bump this since Clipper Nation is being his usual self, and ignoring any argument against his.

stop posting things that make me look dumb

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I'm going to bump this since Clipper Nation is being his usual self, and ignoring any argument against his.

stop posting things that make me look dumb
    > Montana

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And he's a piss pot got.
    Arn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.