Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What's funny is you're one of the top trolls on here and don't know it...
    Show me where I enter threads to troll? I pretty much originate threads that nobody has to enter, is that really trolling?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Show me where I enter threads to troll? I pretty much originate threads that nobody has to enter, is that really trolling?
    No, it's not trolling.

But trolls like him have no other way to justify their trolling except by accusing you and others falsely of doing what they do on a regular nonstop basis.

The "TRUTH" itself is a foreign concept to ignoramuses like him.

One big difference is you and I, and a few others on here, are amused and laugh at the lies that trolls weave to justify their existence causing them to humiliate and make fools of themselves.

Whereas the trolls on here laugh when we and a few others on here point out the TRUTH, it makes them so uncomfortable that they have to hide behind immature ignorant ridicule and drivel in order for them to find something inane to laugh at us about.

The truth is the trolls on this site are the most guilty of what they consistently on a regular basis accuse us of, and they rarely come up with anything new and original to at us about,

I am just reporting the facts as they occur and always are, nothing new here, folks.

Move along.
    Last edited by xmas1997; 08-29-2014 at 08:58 AM.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

The fact that you started this thread (and others) with the sole intention of inciting a response from a certain group of posters, makes you a troll.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Trolls don't count as people, they are subhuman or monkeys, like chump.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Man, I broke xmas.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What is a Troll? I'm new.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What is a Troll? I'm new.
    Uninteresting posters who do nothing here but see who they can bother. Very limited in knowledge and boring.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bump

Thread Information