Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyone used this yet? You order non-perishables and other grocery items and they deliver it to you. I haven't looked much at prices yet but if it's even close to what you pay at the store, I think my lazy ass will be ordering from home.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    how fat is this Nation gonna get?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So fat.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    $5.67 to your door...is that a good price for this????

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    $5.67 to your door...is that a good price for this????

yes. that is a good price I just found out. also no gas expense...no dealing with re s in the store...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How many ounces?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    enough to pour out for ya dead homies

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    enough to pour out for ya dead homies
    That's gonna take a lot of pb, holmes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's gonna take a lot of pb, holmes.
    word...well...standing around holding anything more than 40 oz of peanut butter just looks gauche

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    word...well...standing around holding anything more than 40 oz of peanut butter just looks gauche
    Good way to get profiled, ya feel me?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so this is how it works...you get charged $5.99 per box. when you add something to your cart, it goes into a virtual box (haha).
    12 rolls of Charmin takes up 12.6% of a box. The 40 oz. Jif takes up 5.6%. I don't know if they are basing this on weight or a set box size.
    Plus you have to be a Prime Member if you're not.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so this is how it works...you get charged $5.99 per box. when you add something to your cart, it goes into a virtual box (haha).
    12 rolls of Charmin takes up 12.6% of a box. The 40 oz. Jif takes up 5.6%. I don't know if they are basing this on weight or a set box size.
    Plus you have to be a Prime Member if you're not.
    How much is Amazon paying you and why didn't they go with Avante instead?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Dude, subscribe and save, bro. That's where it's at.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How much is Amazon paying you and why didn't they go with Avante instead?
    Thanks for your comments. I was leery at first, but Amazon Pantry is a perfect accent to my Prime Membership with which I already enjoy free movies, tv shows, streaming music. Not to mention free 2 Day shipping on many items purchased at the world's number one online seller. Did I mention Amazon Fire TV? I expect soon, I will be able to sit on my couch with my Kindle Fire HDX mirrored to my Fire TV. I'll be able to enjoy my favorite movie while ordering a 40 oz jar of Jif.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thanks for your comments. I was leery at first, but Amazon Pantry is a perfect accent to my Prime Membership with which I already enjoy free movies, tv shows, streaming music. Not to mention free 2 Day shipping on many items purchased at the world's number one online seller. Did I mention Amazon Fire TV? I expect soon, I will be able to sit on my couch with my Kindle Fire HDX mirrored to my Fire TV. I'll be able to enjoy my favorite movie while ordering a 40 oz jar of Jif.
    Damn your good!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyone used this yet? You order non-perishables and other grocery items and they deliver it to you. I haven't looked much at prices yet but if it's even close to what you pay at the store, I think my lazy ass will be ordering from home.
    Doubt it's as good as a visit to Trader Joe's.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Seriously though...I do have a Fire, Fire TV, and a Prime Membership. Good stuff.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Doubt it's as good as a visit to Trader Joe's.
    what is that btw? I Googled it and still not sure.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Seriously though...I do have a Fire, Fire TV, and a Prime Membership. Good stuff.
    Yeah so do I. Well Prime at least...don't have a use for a Fire.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah so do I. Well Prime at least...don't have a use for a Fire.
    You have no use for entertainment on the go? What about carrying around your complete reading library wherever you go? No use for perusing newspapers and magazines from around the world. Whenever and wherever you are? Oh sure, you can enjoy your Prime membership across almost any mobile phone or tablet. But you'll never really enjoy the full spectrum of what Prime has to offer until you enjoy it across multiple Fire devices.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You have no use for entertainment on the go? What about carrying around your complete reading library wherever you go? No use for perusing newspapers and magazines from around the world. Whenever and wherever you are? Oh sure, you can enjoy your Prime membership across almost any mobile phone or tablet. But you'll never really enjoy the full spectrum of what Prime has to offer until you enjoy it across multiple Fire devices.
    Damn your good! I just bought Amazon Fire TV & Kindle Fire bundle and saved $79 plus Special Offers. I'm so excited! Thanks! Good Bye real world...I'm connected!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damn your good! I just bought Amazon Fire TV & Kindle Fire bundle and saved $79 plus Special Offers. I'm so excited! Thanks! Good Bye real world...I'm connected!
    Glad to have you on board. Don't forget our the wonderful collection of Android games that you can download for free and play on your Fire TV. Play with the remote control or step up to our Amazon Fire Game Controller which puts control back in your hands with a form reminiscent of some of your favorite game consoles.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what is that btw? I Googled it and still not sure.
    California grocery store. It's an ins ution here. Cheapest store in the area usually and their food is really, really good.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I used the grocery delivery service for the Giant store when I lived in the DC-Baltimore area. But I also got perishables and it was way worth it. Had them select meat for me a few times too, always happy with what they delivered. It was the greatest during holidays or if I was giving a party.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    California grocery store. It's an ins ution here. Cheapest store in the area usually and their food is really, really good.

Cool. It looks like there is one in Fort Worth. I'd heard the name but thought it was like an import store. Will check it out. Hope it's not too removed from the originals.

Thread Information