Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The tweet is in reference to the 2012 Cotton Bowl. Sorry you're not smart enough to connect the dots.
    I was pulling for aggie in that game

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Aggy still concerned with former Big 12 opponents.
    The irony...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The tweet is in reference to the 2012 Cotton Bowl. Sorry you're not smart enough to connect the dots.
    Maybe they should tweet about a BCS bowl instead of tweeting opponents who have a much more successful history that they don't play anymore.
    Last edited by djohn2oo8; 09-03-2014 at 04:42 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You missed it.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    It's disturbing how much real estate A&M takes up in the mind of hornfan. And I live in Austin. Talk show radio, Office talk, everything is about A&M, How the SEC is overrated, how Manziel is a , etc. I try to imagine that A&M fans were like that at one point but I just can't see it. There is a palpable obsession that clearly exists.

Maybe they should tweet about a BCS bowl instead of tweeting opponents who have a much more successful history that they don't play anymore.
    History is cool, love history and it's important...but...

since 2010

Texas 29-21
    A&M 36-16

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    You're just not paying attention. OU and A&M, including Stoops and Sumlin have been taking subtle jabs at eachother for the past couple years. Including this off-season. That's all it is. Clearly OU fans are paying attention to the -talking between programs considering they're the only State red in the map.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    History is cool, love history and it's important...but...

since 2010

Texas 29-21
    A&M 36-16

How many BCS wins?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It's disturbing how much real estate A&M takes up in the mind of hornfan. And I live in Austin. Talk show radio, Office talk, everything is about A&M, How the SEC is overrated, how Manziel is a , etc. I try to imagine that A&M fans were like that at one point but I just can't see it. There is a palpable obsession that clearly exists.
    Palpable obsession would be Aggy screaming at the top of their lungs about conference superiority when they have done nothing at all to build that conference.

How many BCS wins?
    If we are talking 2010 to the present, there really is no debate over which team has been the more successful. Now if we need to go back to John David Crow and Tommy Ford...........

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Palpable obsession would be propping up opponents in the SEC when Aggy couldn't beat anyone in the Big 12. There is only one reason for that.
    Coaching set A&M back. The hiring of Franchione and then Mike Sherman resulted in a decade of mediocre football. Never met an Aggie that disagrees with that. What conference we were playing in wouldn't have mattered when you make mediocre coaching hires.

You don't think Sumlin could be successful in any other conference ? That's essentially what you're saying. Coaching/Recruiting is everything. A&M finally got someone who knows what they are doing. They have been known as a sleeping giant for some time considering the amount of $ we have. It's finally awake.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If we are talking 2010 to the present, there really is no debate over which team has been the more successful. Now if we need to go back to John David Crow and Tommy Ford...........
    How many BCS Wins? How many Bowl Championship Series wins?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Coaching set A&M back. The hiring of Franchione and then Mike Sherman resulted in a decade of mediocre football. Never met an Aggie that disagrees with that. What conference we were playing in wouldn't have mattered when you make mediocre coaching hires.

lol Please. A&M hired Sumlin, Aggy was still pushing for the SEC.

How many BCS Wins? How many Bowl Championship Series wins?
    So you really think Texas has been as impressive since 2010?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I haven't run across that much in Austin, but then again I work at home and can't really take listening to 1300 anymore. Sounds just like silly pissing contests in Victoria tho when I was in HS. Actually, the less I'm around fratty ppl the less I have heard. UT exes from frats are ing awful.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I haven't run across that much in Austin, but then again I work at home and can't really take listening to 1300 anymore. Sounds just like silly pissing contests in Victoria tho when I was in HS. Actually, the less I'm around fratty ppl the less I have heard. UT exes from frats are ing awful.

that's because victoria is dominated by aggie

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    that's because victoria is dominated by aggie
    Yeah been gone almost 20 years thankfully

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Post Count
    Amazing size crowd... amazing size letdown.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Going to Starkville will be tough, but MSU is being a bit overrated this season. Ole Miss is more talented.
    Crofl now you are pimping MSU right after calling them overrated. S-E-C

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I was very very very very impressed with what I saw out of A&M. Never in a million years did I see them curb stomping South Carolina like that....in South Carolina.

My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count
    http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ill-kyle-allen

AggieFBLife trolling OU

oklahoma the only state that got it right

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Thrill Hill is for real. Can Sumlin coach QBs or what?
    It sure appears that way in both cases.
    Hill: in danger of losing starting job.........curse of Avante
    Sumlin: losing 59-0.......curse of Avante

It's eery.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    hill has lost the starting job. kyle allen is set to start this saturday.

Thread Information