Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count

"We run this state, yet we're too scared to play the most historic program in the state! WHOOP!"

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    zero big 12 teams in the playoff.

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    zero big 12 teams in the playoff.
    Scurred of Texas
    Texas = still Aggy's daddy

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    terrified of a 6-6 texas team. yeah, that's it.

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    terrified of a 6-6 texas team. yeah, that's it.
    Yes, you are. That's why you needed Slive to help you wriggle out of that matchup, because "you had too much to lose and nothing to gain."

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Yes, you are. That's why you needed Slive to help you wriggle out of that matchup, because "you had too much to lose and nothing to gain."

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    It is pretty hilarious. All those "swagcopters," flashy uniforms and recruits, yet Aggy is too insecure to play Texas even with the 'Horns being in full-out rebuilding mode.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    It is pretty hilarious. All those "swagcopters," flashy uniforms and recruits, yet Aggy is too insecure to play Texas even with the 'Horns being in full-out rebuilding mode.
    It's pretty hilarious. A&M still managed to put together a better season than Texas

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    It's pretty hilarious. A&M still managed to put together a better season than Texas
    You were a c*nt hair above .500 and would have had the same record in the Big 12. When is the "We Had a Better Season Than Texas" banner going up at Pyle Field?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    You were a c*nt hair above .500 and would have had the same record in the Big 12. When is the "We Had a Better Season Than Texas" banner going up at Pyle Field?
    A&M fans are upset and dissatisfied with the season we had this year. Texas is ecstatic How the times have changed. "Were 6-6 and poor aggy is afraid to play us!!!!!!!"

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    A&M fans are upset and dissatisfied with the season we had this year. Texas is ecstatic
    That's because Texas is on an upward trend with Strong whereas Aggy is headed right down the ter.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    No one who's ever seen Swoopes play would duck that team. Spin all you can, the last place SEC West team is going to spank the horns.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    That's because Texas is on an upward trend with Strong whereas Aggy is headed right down the ter.
    6-6 and celebrating

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    6-6 and celebrating
    7-5 and ducking

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A bowl game 45 minutes down the road, yet they go out of state to play another Big 12 team

Post Count
    S-E-CCCCCC YOU LATER. WE AGGIES WANT NO PART OF TU.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Lol swallowing whatever Chip "absolutely no chance A&M goes to the SEC" Brown tells you. Dodds is the one who refused to schedule A&M for non-conference games during the season through 2018. Might want to rethink that now that Big 12 'champions' get left out of the playoffs.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ^ Yet Aggy said "Anytime anyplace", and when it came time to nut up, Aggy ran yet again.

Post Count
    IF Aggy loses to WVU, it will be terrible considering we spanked them.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    IF Aggy loses to WVU, it will be terrible considering we spanked them.
    You realize we beat Arkansas, don't you? And that Arkansas is the last-place team in the SEC West?

Post Count
    You realize we beat Arkansas, don't you? And that Arkansas is the last-place team in the SEC West?
    So what? I thought SEC was the best conference in America and even the last place team was super awesome. An overtime win in Texas against them was so impressive too.

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Lol swallowing whatever Chip "absolutely no chance A&M goes to the SEC" Brown tells you.
    Chip Brown was clearly right this time, though. Everybody knows Aggy ducked Texas, stop trying to this

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    So what? I thought SEC was the best conference in America and even the last place team was super awesome. An overtime win in Texas against them was so impressive too.
    Arkansas will skull Texas.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Arkansas will skull Texas.
    Aggy too chicken

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Brown's 'prediction' that A&M and Texas wouldn't meet in a bowl game only had about a 95% chance of being right. He puts whatever spin on that near certainty he wants, and morons like you swallow everything he feeds you. 'There's absolutely no truth A&M is moving to the SEC. None.' Brown guesses about future events, pretends he has a source, and sells you idiots what you want to hear. The only fact we know is that Texas has dodged A&M the past few years.

If I had the Pope and 20 nuns as eyewitnesses contradicting Brown, you'd believe what you want to hear anyway. Keep paying for Brown's newsletter and giggling, it's your money.

Thread Information