Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Who knew about this Hill kid? , there was talk that the frosh Kyle Allen might start.

Who saw a defense that gave up 478 yards a game playing like we just saw?

What happened?

Anyway....

I doubt So Car is really that bad or the Aggies are really this good so what's realistic?

So Car..win!
    Lamar...win
    Rice..win
    SMU..win
    Arkansas...win
    Miss St...lost..???
    Miss...win
    Alabama...lost
    LA Monroe...why???
    Auburn....????
    Missouri...win
    LSU...lost

9-3.?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    You have us losing to Miss St but beating Ole Miss?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ...sorry Aggie. Your fate has been sealed.

Miss St beat Miss 17-10 last season, they are returning 16 starters, Miss is returning 15.

The Miss St game is the third road game in a row, the Miss game at home.

Keep in mind MSU lost to A&M 41-51 in College Station in 2013, Miss lost 38-41 but at home.
    Last edited by Avante; 08-28-2014 at 09:51 PM.

Grow up, ok?

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Thrill Hill is for real. Can Sumlin coach QBs or what?

It sure appears that way in both cases.

All I knew bout Hill was that he was a soph...ha~~~

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I know you're making an Avante joke, but you should hope & pray you're right.

Come on people, stop acting as if SC wasn't the play tonight. There wasn't one....logical...reason to back A&M.

Ok, who can give me one reason to go with A&M?

Post Count
    Who knew about this Hill kid? , there was talk that the frosh Kyle Allen might start.

Who saw a defense that gave up 478 yards a game playing like we just saw?

What happened?

Anyway....

I doubt So Car is really that bad or the Aggies are really this good so what's realistic?

So Car..win!
    Lamar...win
    Rice..win
    SMU..win
    Arkansas...win
    Miss St...lost..???
    Miss...win
    Alabama...lost
    LA Monroe...why???
    Auburn....????
    Missouri...win
    LSU...lost

9-3.?
    They're not losing at home to LSU who has no QB and their defense is above average at best.

Post Count
    Going to Starkville will be tough, but MSU is being a bit overrated this season. Ole Miss is more talented.

They're not losing at home to LSU who has no QB and their defense is above average at best.
    Well A&M had no QB either, we saw how that went.

LSU gave up 22 points a game in 2013, they scored 36. There is a reason LSU is ranked where they are, and as of right now there is no realistic reason to see an A&M win.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Actually his offensive coordinators can.

Going to Starkville will be tough, but MSU is being a bit overrated this season. Ole Miss is more talented.
    How do you get Ole Miss is more talented?

Post Count
    How do you get Ole Miss is more talented?
    They have more talent than MSU. They've recruited much better the last 2-3 seasons. State has more experience, but Ole Miss has a bunch of 5 star talent on their team.

Post Count
    Well A&M had no QB either, we saw how that went.

LSU gave up 22 points a game in 2013, they scored 36. There is a reason LSU is ranked where they are, and as of right now there is no realistic reason to see an A&M win.
    Well A&M was ranked alot lower than South Carolina and we saw how that turned out. And LSU is only ranked 13th which isn't that high from their past teams. And they really don't have a QB. They're playing both QBs Saturday night while Hill was firmly entrenched as the starter for A&M.

The reason LSU averaged 36 pts per game last season was due to having a very good senior QB who graduated. He's gone and the new QBs are really young and inexperienced.

They have more talent than MSU. They've recruited much better the last 2-3 seasons. State has more experience, but Ole Miss has a bunch of 5 star talent on their team.
    Let's give it some time, ok? We never know how these young guys are going to pan out.

Well A&M was ranked alot lower than South Carolina and we saw how that turned out. And LSU is only ranked 13th which isn't that high from their past teams. And they really don't have a QB. They're playing both QBs Saturday night while Hill was firmly entrenched as the starter for A&M.

The reason LSU averaged 36 pts per game last season was due to having a very good senior QB who graduated. He's gone and the new QBs are really young and inexperienced.
    Hill is also young/inexperienced. History has proven many times not to put too much into....young/inexperienced.

As of....right now...there really isn't any logical reason to start talking about A&M beating LSU. Not saying there won't come a time, but right now...nay!!!!!!

Post Count
    Hill is also young/inexperienced. History has proven many times not to put too much into....young/inexperienced.

As of....right now...there really isn't any logical reason to start talking about A&M beating LSU. Not saying there won't come a time, but right now...nay!!!!!!
    There's plenty of logical reasons to say why A&M can beat LSU. The game is at their place. They have a QB who's proven he can dominate even though its one game while LSU doesn't at this point. Two reasons right there.

There's plenty of logical reasons to say why A&M can beat LSU. The game is at their place. They have a QB who's proven he can dominate even though its one game while LSU doesn't at this point. Two reasons right there.
    What did we just see with A&M vs SC? SC was at home vs a rookie QB, hmmmm?

A&M lost to LSU 10-34 last season, LSU is returning 13 starters, A&M 14.

To just assume LSU is going to have QB problems in late November, simply isn't realistic.

Post Count
    What did we just see with A&M vs SC? SC was at home vs a rookie QB, hmmmm?

A&M lost to LSU 10-34 last season, LSU is returning 13 starters, A&M 14.

To just assume LSU is going to have QB problems in late November, simply isn't realistic.
    Why not?

When has Les Miles had QB problems in late November?

Keep in mind that SC defense sucks, so is this Hill kid the real deal or did he just take advantage of a porous D?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    I know you're making an Avante joke, but you should hope & pray you're right.
    Why would going 9-3 in the SEC matter that much to anybody?

Post Count
    When has Les Miles had QB problems in late November?

Keep in mind that SC defense sucks, so is this Hill kid the real deal or did he just take advantage of a porous D?
    Jarrett Lee in 2008.

Jordan Jefferson in 2009.

Zach Mettenberg in 2012.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Why would going 9-3 in the SEC matter that much to anybody?
    because we're all agsessed here

Thread Information