Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting a bit hard to deny they haven't had their military there, given the capture of Gaurds Air Assault troopers and body bags coming back:

http://news.yahoo.com/families-russi...192648214.html

I have identified out of the news reports the two Russian paratroop units that the dead (76th) and captured (98th) were from.

Paratroops are trained to operate behind enemy lines.

NATO estimates 1,000, and that seems to be about the order of magnitude. It is quite possibly more.
    http://news.yahoo.com/putin-hails-uk...092608186.html

Ukraine is now directly requesting NATO membership.
    http://news.yahoo.com/ukraine-seeks-...122922067.html

Russia's hackers have likely started probing major US financial ins utions, what I expect to be an opening round:
    http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-probing-cy...BUsy4AYhPQtDMD

More US sanctions are certain, and Putin shows no signs of backing off.
    LAKE SELIGER Russia (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin said on Friday Russia's armed forces, backed by its nuclear arsenal, were ready to meet any aggression, declaring at a pro-Kremlin youth camp that foreign states should understand: "It's best not to mess with us."
    Russia, IMO. Rachet up the sanctions, pull the oil majors out of their pissant piece of country and let them try to prop up their kleptocracy with declining oil output.

I would not wait much longer to start providing predator drones with anti-tank weapons to the Ukranian military, either.

Putin wants to push, he needs to be pushed back, hard.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GE, BlackRock Implicated In Elusive Russian Investment Fund

As President Barack Obama warns of stepped-up economic punishments against Russia for its military incursions inside Ukraine, U.S. sanctions have so far avoided one prominent financial ins ution: the $10 billion Russian Direct Investment Fund, which has partnered with brand-name American companies and whose advisers include top U.S. and European private equity executives.

Despite its ties to Russian state businesses and officials, the Russian Direct Investment Fund has managed to operate unaffected by the sanctions imposed by the U.S. and EU in response to Russian President Vladimir Putin's military actions in Ukraine. The Ukrainian government said Russian troops invaded southeastern Ukraine on Thursday with two columns of tanks and military vehicles.

The fund has been working to help replace Western investors in Russia with money from Asia and the Middle East. In one recent deal, the fund and its partners paid $700 million to a Russian petrochemical company that is partially owned by a sanctioned Russian businessman. The fund's head, Kirill Dmitriev, told the Associated Press that the company with which it did the deal, Sibur, has not been targeted by sanctions but otherwise declined to discuss fund investments.

Along with its team of Russian managers, the fund's international advisory board includes private equity executives Stephen Schwarzman of The Blackstone Group LP, Leon Black of Apollo Global Management LLC and David Bonderman of TPG Capital LP.

The fund has so far escaped the effects from sanctions because it has not been explicitly targeted. The situation illustrates the Obama administration's struggle to achieve conflicting goals — punishing Putin's circle without damaging American companies doing business in Russia.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/ge...+%28TPMNews%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NATO military capability >>>>> Russia.

Why the do we invest so much damn money in the military if we're not going to apply it. I'm not advocating war, but sitting back with a thumb up our ass while a country that has sought NATO membership is getting invaded is just dumb. Put this Russian in his place.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah hur dur let's overthrow ukraines elected president, then when the eastern half of the country and russian speakers outside of Kiev, not to mention Russia, don't like it well just start nuclear war!

Armchair general willing to risk lives because you're powerless in the real world. Yeah Russia! Let's forgot Roosevelt and all of America sucking stalins circa 1945..oh and remember that saddam guy who was our friend at one point? We sure showed him! Just face it dude your precious America is just a for Jewish financial interests, you're the and Israel the pimp.

and we don't have to wait for ww3 to get it going you ing cuck, I'll be in Austin soon we can do it right now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US taxpayers have already burned up $500M in Iraq since June on surveillance, training/advising, bombing ISIS.

US can't win. It's their country, they will outwait the infidel invaders, just like in Afghanistan, Iraq, Viet Nam. USA, folly, hubris, megalomania of Empire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NATO military capability >>>>> Russia.

Why the do we invest so much damn money in the military if we're not going to apply it. I'm not advocating war, but sitting back with a thumb up our ass while a country that has sought NATO membership is getting invaded is just dumb. Put this Russian in his place.
    WWII all over again. Power hungry dictator demanding more land and power for his country, everyone else just attempting to placate them. This could escalate beyond anything we have seen since WWII. This has to be the most tenuous moment in the world since the Cuban missile crisis. Terrifying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rat faced Jews are salivating over a new war between whites and the shekels they'll make off it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is fun to watch again

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    WWII all over again. Power hungry dictator demanding more land and power for his country, everyone else just attempting to placate them. This could escalate beyond anything we have seen since WWII. This has to be the most tenuous moment in the world since the Cuban missile crisis. Terrifying.
    horse cuck. the CIA needs to stay the out of russia and its surrounding countries.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The rat faced Jews are salivating over a new war between whites and the shekels they'll make off it
    need to speak loud and derail their plans comrade. the next war in europe won't be white vs white, we're going to kill every ing skin and hang them by their toes.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mccainostradamus tbh

i'll be the first to put on my GI Joe boxers and woop some mongoloid ass

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you'll be chewed up and spit out by superior russian infantry. this isn't call of duty you little punk, you don't have the balls to fight in a real fight.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i take on real fights for the adrenaline rush. the thrill that whatever meets the end of my fist or bullet represents the stained world we live in. i relish the opportunity to destroy something, especially if it's some mongoloid trash of who my grandfathers told stories of how their only life's regret is that they didn't finish the job with a bayonet in their throat. step aside little yuppy dallas nazi boy and let the real men do the fighting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl cyber attack boogeyman

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PUTIN 2016

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    horse cuck. the CIA needs to stay the out of russia and its surrounding countries.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the ruskies are coming

scaremongers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is fun to watch again

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin Urges ‘Statehood’ Talks for Eastern Ukraine

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/01/world/europe/ukraine.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the demonization campaign is full steam ahead. first you have to destroy their character so that you can justify destroying them militarily .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama Buddin and Kerry employing W Bush tactic of lie lie lie until that lie is taken as a truth. De able

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ted Cruz: ‘Kitty cat’ Obama should be more like ‘Russian bear’ Putin

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/01/ted-cruz-kitty-cat-obama-should-be-more-like-russian-bear-putin/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Nothing specific about what President Krazy ing Kruz, thanks TX bubbas!, would do, just typical cheap shots, slander, insults as rotten red meat for the easily rousable TX rabble.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-01-2014 at 06:23 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama Buddin and Kerry employing W Bush tactic of lie lie lie until that lie is taken as a truth. De able

Is this supposed to be funny? you parrot the russian staterun tv.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this supposed to be funny? you parrot the russian staterun tv.
    oh they said that? they are right. Anyone with common sense would conclude this.

what happened to the rhetoric that Russians shot down the Commercial Airliner?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    LOL...

"Kitty Cat" Obama...

That's all wrong. Obama is a pussy, but he doesn't have fangs or claws like a cat.

He's just a pussy.

Thread Information