Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL...

"Kitty Cat" Obama...

That's all wrong. Obama is a pussy, but he doesn't have fangs or claws like a cat.

He's just a pussy.
    Can Mild Cobra break the ST right wing less peanut gallery's silence as to how their imaginary Repug President, eg Pres RickyBobby or Pres Krazy Kruz, would out macho-man Vladdy?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian military column inside Ukraine, location confirmed:

at least:
    13 T-72BM main battle tanks
    42 BMP-2 infantry fighting vehicles
    6 MT-LB armored personnel carries
    31 troop carrying trucks
    15 fuel trucks
    regimental headquarters
    armored ambulances
    engineering vehicles

http://euromaidanpress.com/2014/09/0...-in-krasnodon/
    Last edited by xeromass; 09-03-2014 at 12:24 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl cyber attack boogeyman
    The Russians have had this capability for a while now, and employed such during its confrontations with the prior smaller countries that they invaded.

The initial probe was, in my opinion, likely to simply be a statement of "look what we can do", more than any real attempt at damage.

If you wish more information on current Russian estimated capabilities or, for that matter, that of China's, I will be happy to oblige.

You may also find the Pentagon's own professional assessments of the threat useful, as they have much more expertise than I do.

I realize it is in bent on me to provide the proof, and I can if you wish, or you could do a bit of digging.

The threat is far more real than you appear prepared to accept.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah hur dur let's overthrow ukraines elected president, then when the eastern half of the country and russian speakers outside of Kiev, not to mention Russia, don't like it well just start nuclear war!

Armchair general willing to risk lives because you're powerless in the real world. Yeah Russia! Let's forgot Roosevelt and all of America sucking stalins circa 1945..oh and remember that saddam guy who was our friend at one point? We sure showed him! Just face it dude your precious America is just a for Jewish financial interests, you're the and Israel the pimp.

and we don't have to wait for ww3 to get it going you ing cuck, I'll be in Austin soon we can do it right now
    Yeah, we overthrew him with an election in which most of the Ukrainian population voted.

How exactly did we pull that one off?

Are you saying we have some magic "force people to vote for someone" ray?

Do tell. Let's see your evidence of this diabolical plot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraini...election,_2014

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WWII all over again. Power hungry dictator demanding more land and power for his country, everyone else just attempting to placate them. This could escalate beyond anything we have seen since WWII. This has to be the most tenuous moment in the world since the Cuban missile crisis. Terrifying.
    I would agree with that assessment.

Putin would eventually back off, if we genuinely stood up to him. Even with the recent heavy investment in the Russian military, it is still not anywhere near as capable as that of NATO, i.e. the US.

The sanctions will work eventually, though. Russia's economy is far weaker than it was when it had the USSRs territory to pilfer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WWII all over again. Power hungry dictator demanding more land and power for his country, everyone else just attempting to placate them. This could escalate beyond anything we have seen since WWII. This has to be the most tenuous moment in the world since the Cuban missile crisis. Terrifying.

I bet he stops by taking the Russian ethnic eastern/southern parts of Ukraine.

It was USA/EU that overthrew the Russia-friendly Pres of Ukraine.

USA LIED to Russia about not placing missiles on Russia's doorstep

and:

US (ABM treaty) withdrawal[edit]

Although the Soviet Union ceased to exist in December 1991, in the view of the U.S. Department of State, the treaty continued in force.[12] An additional memorandum of understanding was prepared in 1997, establishing Belarus, Kazakhstan, the Russian Federation, and Ukraine as successor states to the Soviet Union, for the purposes of the treaty.

On December 13, 2001, George W. Bush gave Russia notice of the United States' withdrawal from the treaty, in accordance with the clause that required six months' notice before terminating the pact—the first time in recent history that the United States has withdrawn from a major international arms treaty.[13] This led to the eventual creation of the American Missile Defense Agency.[14]

Supporters of the withdrawal argued that it was a necessity in order to test and build a limited National Missile Defense to protect the United States from nuclear blackmail by a rogue state. The withdrawal had many critics as well as supporters. John Rhinelander, a negotiator of the ABM treaty, predicted that the withdrawal would be a "fatal blow" to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and would lead to a "world without effective legal constraints on nuclear proliferation." The construction of a missile defense system was also feared to enable the US to attack with a nuclear first strike.

Russia and the United States signed the Strategic Offensive Reductions Treaty in Moscow on May 24, 2002. This treaty mandates cuts in deployed strategic nuclear warheads, but without actually mandating cuts to total stockpiled warheads, and without any mechanism for enforcement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Ba...Missile_Treaty

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah, we overthrew him with an election in which most of the Ukrainian population voted.

How exactly did we pull that one off?

Are you saying we have some magic "force people to vote for someone" ray?

Do tell. Let's see your evidence of this diabolical plot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraini...election,_2014
    there wasn't any election scheduled before the coup and all broke loose. Dude wasn't even on the ballot because we violently overthrew the elected government and he had to flee to Russia.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was Ukrainian people fed up of being screwed over that overthrew the government.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was Ukrainian people fed up of being screwed over that overthrew the government.
    US/EU did everything they could to overthrow the Russian puppet, and it ain't because he was a Bad Man to the Ukrainian people.

It's ALWAYS about corporate profits, Western corporations selling stuff, buying up/exploiting resources, and ultimately extracting wealth from the targeted country.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who’s Telling the ‘Big Lie’ on Ukraine?

http://consortiumnews.com/2014/09/02...ie-on-ukraine/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Russia invaded yet????

idiots

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, it has.

http://ukraineatwar.blogspot.com/201...rmor-into.html

It says M04 E40. This is the road from Krasnodon through Lugansk to Donetsk.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraineatwar.blogspot.com as a source

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just passed by TV at work.

Fox War Propaganda Network's crawler, paraphrase: "Fears increasing of ISIS on USA homeland"

Sounds like Repug/Fox pushing Saddam's WMD all over again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just passed by TV at work.

Fox War Propaganda Network's crawler, paraphrase: "Fears increasing of ISIS on USA homeland"

Sounds like Repug/Fox pushing Saddam's WMD all over again.
    yup. Time to wind up d old war machines and increase MIC pofits through the roof...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Russia invaded yet????

idiots
    Ukraineatwar.blogspot.com as a source
    http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_112193.htm

Lemme guess...... this link will be ignored also.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nato

I can give you a similar link disproving your claim from the Russian army website

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    matter of fact here you go

http://eng.mil.ru/en/analytics.htm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nato

I can give you a similar link disproving your claim from the Russian army website

Did you seriously just equate Russian propaganda with NATO? Try harder, please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

of course. they are both military groups whose goal is to maintain their geopolitical zones of influence.

grow up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nato

You continue to self-own. We could stand over you and piss on your neck. You'd still swear it was rain.

Sigh.......I guess I'll do the work for you this one time:

Your link: Analysis of satellite imagery released on the Internet by the Security Service of Ukraine on July 30, 2014

My link: Mons, BELGIUM – NATO released new satellite images on Thursday, 28 August 2014, that show Russian combat forces engaged in military operations inside the sovereign territory of Ukraine.

Simple like this is why you and your ilk get jeered each and every time you step into one of these threads. You didn't bother with a simple read of the material you posted. Unfortunately for you, I did.

Go grab another bull link so I can blow that one up too. I'll wait.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's hater trolling. Obviously absurd is a cliche tactic around here. Darrin, boutons and WC are the kings of true self-ownage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ you missed the point. Not surprised.

getting your news from NATO website

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ you missed the point. Not surprised.

getting your news from NATO website
    It's been all over the newswire for over a week the reports of Russian armored battalions being deployed once the Ukrainians had begun to encircle Donetsk and were primed for a military victory. If their proxy fell they lose all leverage that doesn't involve tanking their economy.

CSM, Al-jazeera, reuters, foreign policy, and all the major outlets have ran it. There are all kinds of youtubes, pictures and other media of the Russian columns in Ukrainian territory.

I think you know this. I don't think you are this monumentally ignorant.

Thread Information