My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Looks like ans are in the lead as they can offer way more money. Huge ing loss IMO, I know RB's are overrated but this will hurt the broncos.

Do the Broncos get better or much worst next season?

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    tbh how hard is it to run when the defense only has 6 in the box?

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    He was better than Hillman and Ball last year. Do they keep Decker or does he command too much and goes elsewhere?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ball averaged 4.7 as a rookie, no time in his career has Moreno came close to that, his career avg a 4.1. I 'd let Moreno go, pick up a cheap back in the draft. Give Hillman another chance, run the out of him in the preseason and if he continues to fumble, see ya.

Denver has gotten more production out of lowly regarded backs than any other team. Only Syracuses Floyd Little a big college stud.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-13-2014 at 12:12 PM.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    They will be fine with Ball. Their passing game really opens up the run

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Decker isn't coming back. Some team like the raiders will overpay him as their #1 when in reality he's a great #2.

Moreno should come back, he won't get a bigger role elsewhere. Ball a good runner but he has less trust from the star when it comes to blocking and ball security

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Decker and Moreno gone...Rodgers-Cromartie probably gone...Ayers gone...Jammer definitely gone...Woodyard is probably gone...Beadles and Phillips back for another year. It's going to be an interesting year in Broncoland.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Them is some scary ass tears...

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    the guy in yellow looks like a fat Wes Welker

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Aly would probably look better without a windbreaker and sportsbra...tbh...the tears part was hilarity.

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    that got, tbh..

Slowshon sucks, tbh..

There's a reason he was on the verge of being labeled a bust until Manning arrived..he's slow, he has minimal elusiveness, no acceleration, etc..

His only strong attributes are blocking and receiving, but he isn't good enough to start for a team that doesn't have a QB that commands virtually all defensive attention..

Hopefully Decker is out, too, I pity the team that will offer him a big contract to be anything more than a #3 guy..

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    the guy in yellow looks like a fat Wes Welker
    Thats Johnny Hendricks, and he can probably tear your lungs out of your chest

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Broncos would be smart to let Moreno and Decker go, especially Decker. Both look better because of Manning, but that's been the case with the Austin Collies, Blair Whites, even Dallas Clark types.

Be interesting to see what happens with Broncos. They got hit with the injury bug pretty badly, almost as bad as the Cowboys, and it took a historic offense to get to the SB. THeir schedule this year won't be easy at all though, NFC West is looming for that ass. But I think Elway is smart in letting some of these guys go, maybe he'll try to beef up their defense.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ball looks average, moreno had a great debut in miami

Post Count
    ball looks average, moreno had a great debut in miami
    Well, tbh, they were extremely uncreative with Ball and the blocking was not great at all on runs. They just ran on first downs and INDY did a good job of plugging that up. When they got Ball into space (especially on the few catches, he looked better). But it was a lot of hit the line and fall down runs.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Well, tbh, they were extremely uncreative with Ball and the blocking was not great at all on runs. They just ran on first downs and INDY did a good job of plugging that up. When they got Ball into space (especially on the few catches, he looked better). But it was a lot of hit the line and fall down runs.
    its not like they had substantially more creative running schemes last season for moreno

Post Count
    its not like they had substantially more creative running schemes last season for moreno
    I don't know. It seemed like they did. It seemed like they had him in different spots and with a lot more movement/disguises.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Denver should really work on getting creative with their run game or they'll end up being Ray Rice'd in the Super Bowl again.

Thread Information