Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Smile you sonofabitch Chief Brody's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It's that time of year again fellas...the time we're most prone to gambling, the time when the dumbest ing homers of each team come out, the time we ignore our wives/girlfriends on Sundays, and the time we cheer on our favorite moolies. Last year was a historical one for our simian friends--not only did 3 of them make the playoffs in a single postseason--but one them even managed to hitch a ride on a SB-winning team!

So let's start there...

Russell Wilson

Crow eaten, props given. Sure, you could've replaced RW with 1999 Jon Kitna and ended with the same result, but that shouldn't take away from his Hostetlerian/Brad Johnsonian playoff impact. Afterall, SB rings don't come with disclaimers like "was a non-factor in 2 of 3 playoff wins." Regardless, Russ tops the list not for the ring he added, but the one he dropped--ya'll remember this wildebeest:

Holy , imagine thispego and RW's ex trying to make out, but gouging each other's eyes out with their overbite chompers in the process. No wonder tlong likes this team...all the manufactured pageantry of a professional PNW sports team coupled with his favorite college mascot as the QB's wife.

Speaking of tlong and other insufferable "12th-manners" of that nouveau-riche Nike sweatshop in the PNW, this sure does beat the days of Chris Warren and Rick Mirer, amirite fellas? {Seahawk fan looks at me with a confused, vacant expression}. Just nod your head.

Colin Kaepernick

To be fair, the team around him is aging, injured, and/or suspended, but you still can't help but wonder if the Niners win the NFCCG with Alex Smith last year ( a very real thought). Was it really any wonder what the outcome of that game would be?--The Seahawks employ prescription amphetamines and PED's to tackle their goals--Colin uses Rohypnol and Molly. How things have changed though for young Kaep. Last offseason he was the talk of the town, fresh off a near-SB comeback and on the cover of ESPN's "The Body" issue (a sure-fire favorite among all the bath houses of SF). Now he's a paid man with the weight of the Castro District on his shoulders. We'll see how this turns out, but it could get ugly.

Cam Newton

Not much to be said here...Luke Kuechly's team has the Herculean task of providing an encore for last year's unexpected success. We all know of the one got Panthers fan on this board, whose false bravado is about as mind-numbing as Cam's grasp on the English language. Last year he put 2 good games together--maybe this year he can try 2 sentences.

EJ Manuel:

What's that, we don't have a first rounder next year to address the QB position?

Curious Geno

Can this end any other way but badly? Fans are already clamoring for Michael Vick, and it's not even Week 1 yet. Yes, 34 y/o Michael Vick who's had one good season in the last 10 years (jigs STILL masturbate to that empty 2010 season) and now publicly feels used by Riley Cooper. The Jets are my favorite dumpster fire, EVERY year.

Robert Griffin III

I just realized why this offseason has been so inexplicably tolerable in the wake of Black-QB winning SB: there's been no Redskins fans around. No Bigsnax, Ditty, or the rest of those ing re s. Even they know the writing is on the wall and have already given up on Cawnbread. The sad part is he could win another division le simply by sucking less than the rest of that division this year. Which AFC Conference gets the NFC East this year? It's not every year you get to circle 4 easy W's before the season starts--unless of course you're the Patriots.

Famous Rapist Winston

Not a pro yet, but sure to be the hot-ticket item at next year's slave auction. There's certain indicators or forebodings that tell me you won't be a winning NFL QB. Stealing crab legs is one of them.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    terrelle pryor just got cut

one of last season's heros

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    Looking forward to reading weekly report card this coming season. One of best read of this site.

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count
    You forgot Teddy Bridgewater

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    You might have to adjust your ranking whenever we find out where Freeman's going to land...

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Blacks make up 14% of our population here in the USA. Of that 14% lets say...hmmm?..6% are males between 20-30. So of that 6% not even a fraction would be QB's. Of that...non fraction....how many NFL QB's are black?

Why not talk about white runningbacks/receivers....??? How about white cornerbacks?

Right now...

Superbowl champ...black
    NFC Championship game...two blacks
    NCAA Championship game....two blacks
    NCAA Champ...black
    Heisman winner...black

I always get a kick out of this sort of talk, it's ing funny. Us whites are so damn physically inferior it's comical, so some have some need to .....but we can play QB....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russell Wilson is the most successful (stats/accomplishments) QB after two seasons than any QB in history. Jameis Winston did things no frosh white QB has ever done. Warren Moon is in the HOF and ranked high in all those QB stats and if we were to include his CFL stats he would be number one in QB stats
    Last edited by Avante; 08-30-2014 at 12:59 PM.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    You forgot Teddy Bridgewater
    Not starting.

Blacks make up 14% of our population here in the USA.
    but what % of the prison population do they make up?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Not starting.

but what % of the prison population do they make up?
    So why not just le this thread...."I Don't Like Blacks"....ok? Must be hard for you knowing that football is mostly a black sport.

So tell me what % of those top 50 All Time Rushers are white, since there are...3. Save, but this is about QB's, since you brought up prison.

White racists poking fun at black QB's, that's sad. Especially since us whites are so damn inferior physically.
    Last edited by Avante; 08-30-2014 at 01:29 PM.

Post Count
    So why not just le this thread...."I Don't Like Blacks"....ok? Must be hard for you knowing that football is mostly a black sport.

So tell me what % of those top 50 All Time Rushers are white, since there are...3. Save, but tthis is about QB's, since you brought up prison.

White racists poking fun at black QB's, that's sad. Especially since us whites are so damn inferior physically.
    Black people are best at sports. Are you kidding? How about hockey? And waterpolo? Fencing! Best at sports... hey, badminton! Yachting! Best at sports... Oh, I forgot fox hunting! Best in sports..

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Black people are best at sports. Are you kidding? How about hockey? And waterpolo? Fencing! Best at sports... hey, badminton! Yachting! Best at sports... Oh, I forgot fox hunting! Best in sports..
    Where did I say..."blacks are best at sports"....show me.

Post Count
    What's the point of being athletically superior if they aren't the best at sports?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What's the point of being athletically superior if they aren't the best at sports?
    Are you telling me that no they aren't physically superior?

Post Count
    Are you telling me that no they aren't physically superior?
    Answer my question, I will answer yours. What's the point of mentioning "they" are athletically superior and what's the point of being athletically superior if it doesn't make you better at sports?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Answer my question, I will answer yours. What's the point of mentioning "they" are athletically superior and what's the point of being athletically superior if it doesn't make you better at sports?
    Well....

they rule distant running
    basketball
    running back
    defensive back
    100m sprint
    200m sprint.....few exceptions
    400m sprint
    long jump
    hurdles
    wide receiver...pretty much

they don't play hockey, fence, badmitton etc

It's that size we with speed thing unique to te race.

Post Count
    Great job on not answering the question.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Great job on not answering the question.
    Great job of using sports blacks don't participate in as some silly example.

My point (obviously) is any sport where blacks make up at least half of the athletes....they rule!

Post Count
    Great job of using sports blacks don't participate in as some silly example.

My point (obviously) is any sport where blacks make up at least half of the athletes....they rule!
    Where did I say..."blacks are best at sports"....show me.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Do blacks make up 50% of those in those sports you mentioned? Did you really think I/anyone is talking ...water polo..hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you disagree that blacks make the best...

sprinters
    hurdlers
    running backs
    basketballers
    wide receivers
    distance runners
    long/triple jumpers
    cornerbacks

...?
    Last edited by Avante; 08-30-2014 at 02:10 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Solid writeup by Chief. The butthurt is already flowing from at least one poster.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Great to see you're bringing this back again. Looking forward to your thorough analysis.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    CB doing the Lord's work. Really looking forward to reading this years' installment...

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    You gonna include Football once he gets the keys after their bye week ?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    You gonna include Football once he gets the keys after their bye week ?
    Sure, but if he's too successful then he becomes ineligible for this group

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Manziel is basically a white boy with the brain of a chimp.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I was thinking of all the teams that have black QB's

Niners
    Jets
    Bills
    Seahawks
    Redskins
    Panthers
    FSU