Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Overall team speed is what seperates the SEC from everyone else. The big guys can run. Another factor is quality depth.

Kids want to play in a conference that gives them the best chance to attract NFL attention. That is the SEC.

I'm a PAC12 guy with USC being my team but I don't get silly with it. Imagine having to deal with LSU, Tex A&M, Auburn....like Miss St will see. How about....LSU, Miss St, South Carolina, Ole Miss, A&M, Georgia...like Auburn will face.....ouch!!!

USC and Oregon face nothing like that and neither does FSU.

More quality teams and athletes in the SEC and it's real obvious, and I'm a Cali guy.

My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count

Why do parents let their kids on computers?

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    WTF did I just see?? I at the Mario and Dig Dug parts

My Team
    Post Count
    Overall team speed is what seperates the SEC from everyone else. The big guys can run. Another factor is quality depth.

Kids want to play in a conference that gives them the best chance to attract NFL attention. That is the SEC.

I'm a PAC12 guy with USC being my team but I don't get silly with it. Imagine having to deal with LSU, Tex A&M, Auburn....like Miss St will see. How about....LSU, Miss St, South Carolina, Ole Miss, A&M, Georgia...like Auburn will face.....ouch!!!

USC and Oregon face nothing like that and neither does FSU.

More quality teams and athletes in the SEC and it's real obvious, and I'm a Cali guy.
    Dude that's EVERY year....

Dude that's EVERY year....
    BINGO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

My Team
    Post Count
    I totally agree with you...

2014 AUBURN FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
    Aug. 30 ARKANSAS AUBURN
    Sept. 6 SAN JOSE STATE AUBURN
    Sept. 13 ** Open Date **
    Sept. 20 at Kansas State Manhattan, KS
    Sept. 27 LOUISIANA TECH AUBURN
    Oct. 4 LSU AUBURN <------ Start Here
    Oct. 11 at Mississippi State Starkville, MS
    Oct. 18 ** Open Date **
    Oct. 25 SOUTH CAROLINA AUBURN
    Nov. 1 at Ole Miss Oxford, MS
    Nov. 8 TEXAS A&M AUBURN
    Nov. 15 at Georgia Athens, GA
    Nov. 22 SAMFORD AUBURN
    Nov. 29 at Alabama Tuscaloosa, AL <------- End Here

Name one football team in the country that has to deal with a stretch like that (you can exclude Samford of course)....it can't be done.

I totally agree with you...

2014 AUBURN FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
    Aug. 30 ARKANSAS AUBURN
    Sept. 6 SAN JOSE STATE AUBURN
    Sept. 13 ** Open Date **
    Sept. 20 at Kansas State Manhattan, KS
    Sept. 27 LOUISIANA TECH AUBURN
    Oct. 4 LSU AUBURN <------ Start Here
    Oct. 11 at Mississippi State Starkville, MS
    Oct. 18 ** Open Date **
    Oct. 25 SOUTH CAROLINA AUBURN
    Nov. 1 at Ole Miss Oxford, MS
    Nov. 8 TEXAS A&M AUBURN
    Nov. 15 at Georgia Athens, GA
    Nov. 22 SAMFORD AUBURN
    Nov. 29 at Alabama Tuscaloosa, AL <------- End Here

Name one football team in the country that has to deal with a stretch like that (you can exclude Samford of course)....it can't be done.
    It's not just about the hard road these SEC teams have to travel but stuff like this....

copy

The SEC has topped all conferences in the number of players picked in each of the past eight drafts. This year, the SEC led the way with 49 selections, outdistancing the 42 of the runner-up ACC.
    Last year, the margin was much wider. The SEC set a record with 63 drafted players, more than double the 30 of the runner-up ACC.
    The last time the SEC was not the top conference in the draft was 2006, when the Big Ten had 41 players picked and the SEC 37.

My Team
    Post Count
    Trust me dude I know...you're preaching to the choir.

What do ya think about Prescott?

My Team
    Post Count
    He's a beast. I wish he would stay in the pocket longer instead of running every chance he gets but hey...it's college football. A running QB can win you a championship in college.

That being said...he needs to be more accurate with his 15+ yard passes. Against Southern Miss. you can miss a few...but against good SEC teams...you have to hit those passes. All those games will be a little closer than the 49-0 score against Southern Mississippi. Those games come down to a field goal here and there.....

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON OUR FVCKIN KICKER!!!!!! The next good place kicker at Miss. St. will be its first.....
    Last edited by Silver&Black; 08-31-2014 at 05:31 PM.

He's a beast. I wish he would stay in the pocket longer instead of running every chance he gets but hey...it's college football. A running QB can win you a championship in college.

That being said...he needs to be more accurate with his 15+ yard passes. Against Southern Miss. you can miss a few...but against good SEC teams...you have to hit those passes. All those games will be a little closer than the 49-0 score against Southern Mississippi. Those games come down to a field goal here and there.....

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON OUR FVCKIN KICKER!!!!!! The next good place kicker at Miss. St. will be its first.....
    First time I've ever heard..."beast"....when talking QB's, ha~~~ 6-2 235...yep, a fulback.

Being a dual threat is a big deal in the SEC where we see so many pass rushers. Accuracy? I'm sure that's been the focus during the off season.

Corey Grant Auburn running back runs a sub 4.20........what?????

Post Count
    What do you know about Brandon Bridge?

Post Count
    Are you going to the game in Mobile?

What do you know about Brandon Bridge?
    I never play this....run off to Google and then act like I know something, that sucks.

I have a football (actually a few) magazine, he is talked about there.

He's a 6-5 220lb QB at South Alabama. All it mentions is he's fast and and has a big arm. And....that was my first intoduction to him. I'm going to guess, he's black...right? A 6-5 guy who can run......black!

Post Count
    I never play this....run off to Google and then act like I know something, that sucks.

I have a football (actually a few) magazine, he is talked about there.

He's a 6-5 220lb QB at South Alabama. All it mentions is he's fast and and has a big arm. And....that was my first intoduction to him. I'm going to guess, he's black...right? A 6-5 guy who can run......black!
    He's the starting QB of my school. The offense returns 11 starters. He's the only new starter but he received alot of playing time last season. The offense is expected to do big things as is the team in general. If he lives up to his potential, look out. Key games are at home against Mississippi State next week and at South Carolina later in the year.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The SEC is directly responsible for two of the most overrated media hyped Gods of all time.

He's the starting QB of my school. The offense returns 11 starters. He's the only new starter but he received alot of playing time last season. The offense is expected to do big things as is the team in general. If he lives up to his potential, look out. Key games are at home against Mississippi State next week and at South Carolina later in the year.
    WR Marvin Shinn (Bama transfer) and running back Xavier Johnson new additions to like you said.....an offense expected to do big things.

Thanks for turning me on to Bridge, I will be watching.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    lol 640 x 30551

The SEC is directly responsible for two of the most overrated media hyped Gods of all time.
    Texas wishs they had someone/anyone the media could hype.

Post Count
    WR Marvin Shinn (Bama transfer) and running back Xavier Johnson new additions to like you said.....an offense expected to do big things.

Thanks for turning me on to Bridge, I will be watching.
    Danny Woodson was another transfer at WR from Bama who played last season and had a nice season. He's a contender for the All-Sun Belt team this season.

Danny Woodson was another transfer at WR from Bama who played last season and had a nice season. He's a contender for the All-Sun Belt team this season.
    That's Danny Woodson II......ha~~~

Post Count
    That's Danny Woodson II......ha~~~
    Yeah his dad was the QB at Bama before Jay Barker took over.

My Team
    Post Count
    First time I've ever heard..."beast"....when talking QB's, ha~~~ 6-2 235...yep, a fulback.

Being a dual threat is a big deal in the SEC where we see so many pass rushers. Accuracy? I'm sure that's been the focus during the off season.
    I remember being at the Miss. St. vs. Auburn game (Cam Newton was Aubun's QB) in Starkville......

Cam Newton was a "beast". Easily the biggest guy on the field. It looked like he was a foot taller than everyone. Yes....there are QB's that are beasts.

Thread Information