Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    D you're my and all but you can only have one or the other
    Can't do it breh.

If it weren't for the 2 games that would be an easy decision for you though. Now that I think about it, I'm gonna use these 2 weeks to evaluate my needs--I think my WR's will be stronger than people think, but I definitely have a bad vibe about TE. Also not completely sold on Bernard--might need RayRay. We'll see

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    QB - Jay Cutler
    WR - Brandon Marshall
    WR - Pierre Garcon
    RB - Eddie Lacy
    RB - Shane Vereen
    TE - Julius Thomas
    Flex - Jeremy Maclin
    K - Mason Crosby
    DT - Patriots

BN - Steven Jackson
    BN - Rueben Randle
    BN - Markus Wheaton
    BN - Joey Baggadonuts
    BN - Aaron Dobson
    BN - Devonta Freeman
    this team looks strong af. i'd probably flex jackson unless the matchup is killer

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i dont mind lynch as a late first rounder. low ceiling but high floor. if you trust your middle round picking ability, taking a guy with low-bust potential is a good play. i took him in my other league late in the first

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Ya'll have to make offers before I promptly shoot them down
    Emmanuel Sanders and Tavon Austin.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    No

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Trayvon Aston Martin

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    deadly pls

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    QB - Tony Romo
    WR - Demaryius Thomas
    WR - Larry Fitzgerald
    RB - Montee Ball
    RB - Andre Ellington
    TE - Dennis Pitta
    FLEX - Desean Jackson

BN - Eric Decker
    BN - Steven Ridley
    BN - Greg Jennings (Really hoping Bridgewater or Matt Cassel get it together)
    BN - Jake Locker
    BN - Lance Dunbar

I hated my draft at first, but now I think its pretty balanced with good upside.

I'm really looking to package together my Bench Wide recievers for a high end RB2 like Tate or MJD

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i'm not dealing MJD for bench receivers. just getting that out there.

i pretty much always come out of the draft with the delusion of having the best team, so i'm pretty hesitant to pull trades until at least a few weeks in tbh

Post Count
    i'm not dealing MJD for bench receivers. just getting that out there.

i pretty much always come out of the draft with the delusion of having the best team, so i'm pretty hesitant to pull trades until at least a few weeks in tbh
    So what did you think about me trading Rashad Jennings/Pierre Garcon for Montee Ball/Rueben Randle?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    So what did you think about me trading Rashad Jennings/Pierre Garcon for Montee Ball/Rueben Randle?

i like it. jennings is currently the starter, but he's a very average NFL talent. he can do a little bit of everything (can catch, run up the gut, pass protect) but he's just not very exceptional. plus the giants are one of the worst spots for a running back, since they're just a horrible team.

montee ball will probably produce because... he sort of has to. any running back will benefit from playing alongside manning and ball is talented. this year there's no veteran like moreno that threatens him. ball will get a ton of touches and is a good receiver. their backup is ronnie hillman and i highly doubt they turn to him anytime soon.

garcon is obviously better than randle, but with the giants finally shipping out nicks it shows they really trust in randle. i expect them to be behind in a lot of games, and the giants offense is supposed to be a lot more quick throws, so i'd expect a high reception count for their receivers. Garcon is more talented, but RG3 is somehow already declining, and he will be competing for targets with the newly acquired D-Jax and the emerging Jordan Reed. i dont think the gap between them will be as big as the gap between ball and jennings.

plus the giants seem to love andre williams and i wouldn't be surprised if he vultures goal line carries and eventually becomes a committee

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I don't like it, tbh. There was only one certainty in that deal, and it was Garcon. The rest are question marks, even though we all think Ball's the guy

Post Count
    I see both points, but I already have Calvin/Jordy, losing Garcon didn't kill me. But if I am going to have question marks at RB, I'd rather have Ball than Jennings especially with that Denver offense.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I see both points, but I already have Calvin/Jordy, losing Garcon didn't kill me. But if I am going to have question marks at RB, I'd rather have Ball than Jennings especially with that Denver offense.
    Who's your flex? Jordy and Cal have the same bye week fyi

Post Count
    I can choose from Pierre Thomas, Ryan Matthews, Ruben Randle, Brandin Cooks for flex.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I can choose from Pierre Thomas, Ryan Matthews, Ruben Randle, Brandin Cooks for flex.
    Mathews isn't ur second RB starter? If not, then yeah use him

Post Count
    Mathews isn't ur second RB starter? If not, then yeah use him
    Nope, I have Joique Bell who I am using as my 2nd RB.

Calvin/Jordy/Randle/Cooks
    Ball/Bell/Matthews/Pierre/Ingram

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    QB - Tony Romo
    WR - Demaryius Thomas
    WR - Larry Fitzgerald
    RB - Montee Ball
    RB - Andre Ellington
    TE - Dennis Pitta
    FLEX - Desean Jackson

BN - Eric Decker
    BN - Steven Ridley
    BN - Greg Jennings (Really hoping Bridgewater or Matt Cassel get it together)
    BN - Jake Locker
    BN - Lance Dunbar

I hated my draft at first, but now I think its pretty balanced with good upside.

I'm really looking to package together my Bench Wide recievers for a high end RB2 like Tate or MJD
    I'll just wait a couple of weeks to pick up your bench receivers off the FA list.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'll just wait a couple of weeks to pick up your bench receivers off the FA list.
    Lol

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    LOL Jennings and Decker will produce more than some of the RB2s you guys are desperate to hold on to as if their gold.

And thats fine, because I drafted well and I'm not pressing to make a bad trade.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    LOL Jennings and Decker will produce more than some of the RB2s you guys are desperate to hold on to as if their gold.

And thats fine, because I drafted well and I'm not pressing to make a bad trade.
    Jennings is a declining WR on a run-heavy team with Matt Cassel as QB and Cordarelle Patterson being the underneath guy to soak up the short targets and Rudolph dominating the middle of the field. I don't trust Cassel to be throwing to Jennings down the field in Norv's vertical scheme.

Decker has a better chance to produce. I have him in my other league on my bench too

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't trust any wr who depends on curious geno to get him the ball. I'm glad I took Terrance Williams instead.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I don't trust any wr who depends on curious geno to get him the ball. I'm glad I took Terrance Williams instead.
    that's true, i hate relying on ty qb's, but a #1 receiver on a ty team is usually a decent play since they'll abandon the run by halftime

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Yeah, i had TW in my queue. You just beat me out.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah, i had TW in my queue. You just beat me out.
    He's yours for the low price of Ryan Matthews.

Thread Information