Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Kaepernick vs Chicago or Dalton vs Atlanta?

This is for my non-ST league. Leaning toward Dalton actually, Green is going to destroy the Falcons secondary.

Kaepernick vs Chicago or Dalton vs Atlanta?

This is for my non-ST league. Leaning toward Dalton actually, Green is going to destroy the Falcons secondary.
    I would go Dalton because that game is going to be a shoot-out.

Trade question. I'm in a dynasty league and completely stacked at RB (Charles, Foster, Martin, Stacy, Bell, Ellington, Jennings, and SJax). We have 2 RB slots and 2 W/R slots (along with 3 WR slots and 2 W/T slots), but I'm a little weak at WR (Decker, Cruz, Harvin, Roddy White, Hawkins, Quick, and Welker). Question is, should offer up one of my RB1s for Kelvin Benjamin? Maybe a Stacy-Benjamin swap?

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    CJ Spiller or Sproles?

not ppr

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    CJ Spiller or Sproles?

not ppr
    i think spiller

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I would go Dalton because that game is going to be a shoot-out.

Trade question. I'm in a dynasty league and completely stacked at RB (Charles, Foster, Martin, Stacy, Bell, Ellington, Jennings, and SJax). We have 2 RB slots and 2 W/R slots (along with 3 WR slots and 2 W/T slots), but I'm a little weak at WR (Decker, Cruz, Harvin, Roddy White, Hawkins, Quick, and Welker). Question is, should offer up one of my RB1s for Kelvin Benjamin? Maybe a Stacy-Benjamin swap?
    That the Bell from the Steelers, not the Lions, right? I would try to get someone of a little more value than Benjamin first.

And you guys must have a lot of bench spots.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Mercedes Lewis vs the skins or delanie walker vs the Cowboys???

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Mercedes Lewis vs the skins or delanie walker vs the Cowboys???
    LOL...

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Any word on Brandon Marshall, tbh?

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Both him and alshon is 75% to miss the game

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I have no idea what to do in our league. I don't want to play Cutler if Marshall & Jeffery are out, but my backup QB (Flacco) played on Thursday and so did my backup for Marshall (Wheaton).

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    ...then I'm forced to start Victor Cruz smh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    ...then I'm forced to start Victor Cruz smh
    Marshall's re ed ass was on inside the NFL this week saying he'd for sure play.....if you're rehabbing an injury, it's probably not a good idea to be flying to NY once a week to make an appearance on that ty ass show.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I have no idea what to do in our league. I don't want to play Cutler if Marshall & Jeffery are out, but my backup QB (Flacco) played on Thursday and so did my backup for Marshall (Wheaton).
    Only QBs available in our league are Tannelol and Fitzmagic...it's pretty slim pickens

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Only QBs available in our league are Tannelol and Fitzmagic...it's pretty slim pickens
    I'm thinking Tannelol or (gulp) Drew Stanton since no matter how ty he is he still has Fitz and Floyd to throw to against a below average defense.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Marshall's re ed ass was on inside the NFL this week saying he'd for sure play.....if you're rehabbing an injury, it's probably not a good idea to be flying to NY once a week to make an appearance on that ty ass show.
    I'm sitting his ass. Bears are playing @SF so it's a good enough D to be skeptical, and if Jeffrey's out than SF will just roll their coverages to him like they did w/ Dez last week. Plus I can't risk him pulling on a night game when all my b/u options will be gone by then.

Is PP going to be covering Cruz?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I'm sitting his ass. Bears are playing @SF so it's a good enough D to be skeptical, and if Jeffrey's out than SF will just roll their coverages to him like they did w/ Dez last week. Plus I can't risk him pulling on a night game when all my b/u options will be gone by then.

Is PP going to be covering Cruz?
    I'm kinda agreeing with this logic. Part of me hopes he just sits out since that's a lot better than Marshall trying to play through an ankle sprain the entire year (like Roddy White did last year).

Pretty sure PP is covering Cruz, the Cardinals' secondary is an abortion outside of PP and the Giants' receivers are an abortion outside of Cruz.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Terrence west or Andre Ellington In PPR?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Terrence west or Andre Ellington In PPR?
    I'd prolly go Ellington because I see Stanton checking down a lot against the Giants.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Damn. Peterson ing me over in my other league now Jeffrey ting on me in the ST league.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Just made a trade in my espn league
    PPR
    did I up?

traded away Alfred Morris and woodhead for Matt Ryan and Fred jackson

i got a ton of running backs and I had no qbs when knee went down. I still have t west, Ellington, knile Davis and some other s at RB

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Just made a trade in my espn league
    PPR
    did I up?

traded away Alfred Morris and woodhead for Matt Ryan and Fred jackson

i got a ton of running backs and I had no qbs when knee went down. I still have t west, Ellington, knile Davis and some other s at RB
    If cousins, dalton, romo, cutler are all gone then i can understand. If not, you gave away your best effin RB. West won't be starting once tate is back in week 5. Im not sure how bad Charles is so you might have something in Davis. At best, it looks like you have 2 reliable rb's it seems like and a somewhat poor flex in jackson.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    hint: don't be a homer in fantasy

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    hint: don't be a homer in fantasy
    I'm being a homer by picking up Keenan Allen (hopefully). My cousin dropped him for mohammed sanu .

Allen has faced his two toughest matchups of the year already in Sherman and Peterson and Sanu is only viable as ong as Green is out.

I was also a homer by drafting Ladarius Green . Dumb Chargers wasting his talent.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    If cousins, dalton, romo, cutler are all gone then i can understand. If not, you gave away your best effin RB. West won't be starting once tate is back in week 5. Im not sure how bad Charles is so you might have something in Davis. At best, it looks like you have 2 reliable rb's it seems like and a somewhat poor flex in jackson.
    Yup they were all gone. I had God starting at QB this week prior to the trade and the next best options were gots like locker and fitz etc

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Yup they were all gone. I had God starting at QB this week prior to the trade and the next best options were gots like locker and fitz etc
    How big of a league and why didn't you pick up Cousins? too low on the waivers wire?

Thread Information